PDA

View Full Version : Please Help Me!!!!!

*FlatCoatsRule*
12-05-2003, 01:43 AM
I don't know what to get Daisy for her Birthday......it's the 16th, and then i also need help, i don't know what to get Daisy and Barkley for Christmas.......Ideas? Easy stuff? Cheap? I don't know what to get them!!!! :confused: :confused: :(

Byakko's Mom
12-05-2003, 03:50 AM
You want a great cheap homemade present.You probably should put your babies outside to play for this or the howling may be a bit much.Or maybe someone would take them for a walk or playdate.My babies the first time I made them howled"please can I have some,can I have some now,are they ready yet,how about now,now,now,..."
Anyway this recipee was shared with me.It is for Tuna Brownies and really easy to make.It just takes a couple mins.to whip up and 30 mins to cook and maybe you will get them cool before they are into them.

2 cans tuna in water
drain most of the water
2 eggs
healthy teaspoon garlic powder
1 1/2 cups flour

Mix to thick horrible mass
Add flour if needed until it is like a thick ball of dough
Flatten out to 1/4" thick on a cookie sheet
Bake at 250 for 30 minutes
cut in 1/4" cubes
can refrigerate or great frozen.Just pull them out of the freezer and they are a great training treat for a long or short session.They are also a great present treat.
Recipees were exchanged on a list I am on and this one was one of them and my dogs adore them.The howling while they are making whow :eek: unbelievable,they wanted them so badly and the first time they never had them.Let me tell you they went over like no other.I felt so good. :)
Laurie

dukedogsmom
12-05-2003, 08:40 AM
If you want, I can post some home made dog biscuit recipes here, too. Duke loves the Bark B Que ones.

wolfsoul
12-05-2003, 10:11 AM
I enjoy those stockings that are filled with toys. They are cheaper than buying a stocking and toys yourself. :p

*FlatCoatsRule*
12-05-2003, 11:14 AM
thanks , and yeah, post all the recipices up here you know of......I'm gonna have a little dog party thing for Daisy's bday, so yeah, need some treats! ;)

*FlatCoatsRule*
12-05-2003, 02:52 PM
ideaz ideaz ideaz......

bump :)

Byakko's Mom
12-05-2003, 11:33 PM
you can make a birthday cake with ground beef or turkey in a meatloaf but leave out the onions and top it with mashed potatoes
Good luck
I am trying to get time to look up my recipees but these are the simple ones I use by memory
Laurie

KYS
12-06-2003, 08:50 AM
Laurie,
that sounds like a great Birthday cake.
That is something everyone can eat.

FlatCoatsRule, one year when money was a little
tight I bought them each one new toy,
than I took the dogs older favorite toys, wrapped them
up, put them in their stockings.
The dogs never new the difference. :)