PDA

View Full Version : Why are some people so IGNORENT!!??

petlover
12-04-2003, 02:16 PM
This is so Ignorent! I just found out that a couple of familys in my hometown are starting to breed dogs. AND that people all around us are starting to breed. I don't understand! There are homeless doggies all over the world. Do they think that making some more is going to help them?? It was in the paper. Here is the headline.

BREEDING GOING LARGE AROUND TELEDO BEND

We have just recently found out that many familys are breeding large breed dogs. These breeds include golden retrievers, great danes, and labs. We have talked to some of the familys to get a closer idea on what might be the cause of this.
The family that we talked to said that they are breeding to help the community, and that they got to experience a birth when they were a child, and that they want their children to be able to as well.

Should I go on?

How are they going to help the community. I mean, newsflash!(roles eyes angrily) Also, why on earth would they breed so that their kids can see it happen. I hope that somebody does something. This is SO STUPID. Some of the familys want a dog, GO ADOPT ONE!!!! Why can't people help them out by giving them a home? I mean, it is coming close to Christmas, and I KNOW that some pup out there would love a home for Christmas. Is that to much to ask? :(

My Peanuts
12-04-2003, 02:26 PM
Most people in the world are stupid :mad: Large breed dogs on top of it! I don't know about the rest of the world, but around Chicago the shelters are full of large breed dogs. I wish there was a way to educate the stupid people. :mad: :mad:

My cousin, which is a huge animal lover but uneducated about it, actually wanted to breed her Shih Tzu with Sylvia. I explained to her about what the shelter are filled with. Mix breed dogs that no one wants. I showed her endless thing on the Internet and newsletters from the shelter where Harley came from. Finally, I got it through her head! Sure I think Sylvia mating with a Shih Tzu would produce cute puppies, but that is no reason to take the homes away from all ready homeless pets. Or worse have Sylvia’s puppies be homeless. If I could educate everyone like I did for her, then this could stop.

Kfamr
12-04-2003, 02:26 PM
I can't really say anything since I don't know the whole story ( Do these people know how to breed properly, do they have homes planned ahead of time, so on...)

petlover
12-04-2003, 03:04 PM
Originally posted by Kfamr
I can't really say anything since I don't know the whole story ( Do these people know how to breed properly, do they have homes planned ahead of time, so on...)

I am not sure. I am guessing probably not. I shouldn't think that they do know how anyway. I DO know that they have not already have homes planned out for them because it says, " If you would like a puppy please call etc." I am not sure if they really know what they are doing.

I found another artical on the net as well about people breeding dogs to make money to buy drugs. I hate people like that. Using a dog to get drugs.:mad: How much lower can these people get??

BTW: I think that they might just be breeding to make money. They said that the pups would be $150.00 each. They sound like fakes.