PDA

View Full Version : Does any of your cats do this?

In_love_with_cats
12-03-2003, 03:19 PM
This is my Joey, he the funniest boy. He loves laying on the toilet seat, to him that is the best seat in the house. Joey the washroom boy. When I am getting ready for bed, he follows me in the bathroom and sit on the toilet seat waiting for me to finish. And sometimes Joey lays on the mat that is in front of the heater, I guess it is warm for him. Does any of your cats lay on the toilet seat. Here is a picture of my Joey:

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid89/p28cc7dd380aa8fc3e9201c1a321df544/fa7e4e48.jpg

RedHedd
12-03-2003, 03:41 PM
WOW! What a fluffy tail Joey has! :eek: Mishi likes to "supervise" from the seat while I do my makeup. He's my strange one :rolleyes:

catnapper
12-03-2003, 04:25 PM
To have a cat sleeping on the toilet seat would require the seat to be DOWN once in a while - which its not!

But we do have Pouncer that likes to sit in the sink basin. My husband can't shave because Pouncer's sitting there! Also, when my husband's sitting on his "throne" Allen will sit at the floor or jump onto the window sill and demand petting - I guess he figures that he has a captive audience!

We have a sign in our house that says "if you want the best seat in the house, move the cat." I guess this certainly would apply in your case!

Lallypop11
12-03-2003, 04:25 PM
My cats love the bathroom but never hang out on the toilet....if they are in the bathroom, it's usually in the shower or usually in the sink, my boys love it in there, behold:

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid91/p617ce111f24e103823d0276943d12920/fa64520b.jpg

:D

RedHedd
12-03-2003, 04:32 PM
There .... (took out the orig.jpg at the end) :)
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid91/p617ce111f24e103823d0276943d12920/fa64520b.jpg

rg_girlca
12-03-2003, 04:46 PM
Your Joey is such a handsome kitty. I love his markings and that big bushy tail.

Yes mine use to lie on the toilet seat when it had a cover on it, but since there is no more cover, they lay in the sink. Go figure.

Kirsten
12-03-2003, 04:55 PM
Sweet pictures! :)

Lily loves to sit on the lid of the toilet, and when I forget to close it, she would sit on the edge and play with the water inside - yuck!

She also loves the tub, especially after I have taken a shower. She loves to lick off the water and she doesn't mind wet feet. :)

Kirsten

jenluckenbach
12-03-2003, 05:00 PM
actually, that is the ONLY place I do NOT have to move a cat in order to sit down......hee hee

rg_girlca
12-03-2003, 05:10 PM
LOL that's funny Jen.:D

In_love_with_cats
12-03-2003, 05:34 PM
Redhead, your tabby in the sink looks a bit like my Toby. My Toby does the same thing but only he sit there and drink the water out of tap because usually their zip of water coming out.

andrea_NMAggie
12-03-2003, 05:51 PM
My Pookie Bear will wait for me on the 'throne' when i take my morning shower. Its pretty funny...as soon as I step out of the tub, she jumps down, and decides she wants to go explore the rest of the house.

cubby31682
12-03-2003, 11:03 PM
Cubby and the toilet set are the perfect match. If I go in there to go potty and he gets there before I do I have to leave because I of course can't move him! He will just stand there and look at you like "Do you want something in there? To bad I've got it, it's all mine! Now go find your own!!!" He also loves to sleep on the towels in the closet. Of course when the pile of towels gets low enough that he can fit in the space. The last few days I haven't been able to find him even when I have to go potty so I look for him and he is right on the towels sleeping, if you touch him you are basicly asking to be bitten.

Katie

catcrazylady
12-04-2003, 08:52 AM
I have one that does. Sammy gets on the toilet seat in the mornings while my husband is showering and won't get off until we throw him off. He might do it more often but that is the only time the seat stays down because my husband usually lays a towel there. I hate it when I have to move him but when ya gotta go, ya gotta go!!http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/biggrin.gif

catmandu
12-04-2003, 09:35 AM
Actually I am so glad that they dont , as I havekidny problems , and when I have to go , its right away! So scooting the Cats off , would lead to a lot of cleanups!

catlover4ever
12-04-2003, 09:45 AM
Mystic says that is the very best seat in the house. Tigger on the other hand has to be high up on top of the medicine cabinet.

amoore
12-04-2003, 01:09 PM
Sunny wants to sit in my lap while i'm sitting there!:rolleyes:

I don't always noticed he has followed me in.LOL!

He does sit on the commode, when I'm brushing my teeth. :)

catland
12-04-2003, 01:21 PM
No comode kitties here, but this moring I found Joxer in the dryer.:eek:

*ABYCAT* Alice
12-04-2003, 01:36 PM
Our Aby Costello is always nest to me whatever I do, and when I put on my makeup he's sitting on the toilet seat. And when I take a bath his sitting next to me on the edge of the tub.

http://www.abycat.com/galleri/c_bad_b.jpg

prechrswife
12-04-2003, 04:45 PM
We don't have any cats who sit on the toilet seat, but ours do occasionally mistake the toilet for their water dish.:rolleyes: Chloe, however, does like to sit with me while I put on my makeup. In our previous houses, she would sit right in front of me on the vanity. (She is also a "people climber", so I usually ended up having to put her out of the bathroom.--Not good to have a cat trying to climb onto your shoulder while you are applying mascara.) Our current parsonage is a little older, and we have sinks without vanities. Chloe now sits and watches from a shelf in the linen closet.:)