PDA

View Full Version : Bella the rescue dog.

gini
09-22-2001, 11:45 AM
Do you all remember Bella, the Border collie that needed our help and prayers?

There is an update on her at
www.lafd.org/bella.htm (http://www.lafd.org/bella.htm)

aly
09-22-2001, 11:56 AM
Oh gosh, thanks for the update. I am in tears and will send whatever money I can.

Albea
09-22-2001, 11:58 AM
Gini:
Thank you for posting the link. I knew Bella was doing well because I got an e-mail from her handler some weeks ago. I did't know she had gone to NY to help in the rescue mission. May God bless her, as well as all the other dogs, and keep them from danger.

Buddy2101
09-22-2001, 03:40 PM
That si such a nice story! I hope she gets the mony she needs!

Sudilar
09-22-2001, 10:36 PM
Bella is a Wonder Dog. I'm so glad her cancer is in remission. I hope she stays well for a long long time to come. You go, Bella!!

karen israel
09-24-2001, 11:08 AM
OMG Gini! I had no time to post this weekend, but I read a local newspaper article on rescue dogs and there was a photo of Bella and her owner! I can't remember where I put the car keys, but I sure as hell remembered Bella and my heart just skipped a beat! The article did not mention her cancer but I recognised her photo and just wanted to cry from joy! I was so thrilled to see her working, despite all the adversity she had, the little, gorgeous trooper came across country to do her patriotic duty. You GO Bella! God Bless all those awesome rescue dogs and their owners (as well as human of course). I read that if the rescue dog does not find anyone, it gets very depressed so the owner has to "play" rescue by hiding. Thanks Gini again, for mentioning it since I didn't have the time!!!!

Daisy's Mom
09-25-2001, 09:42 PM
I remember Bella too! I am so glad she is getting the help that she needs.