PDA

View Full Version : Fabulous Felix!

tatsxxx11
12-03-2003, 08:33 AM
Felix, there's but one (ok, two) words to describe you!!! Love muffin:) What a gentle, sweet, affectionate feline friend you are. My Cody was just like you when she first found us; she didn't know how to be a dog! But with the help of her canine companion and lots of love and patience from her people, before long, she was thriving! Of course you're not a woofer, but I think you two share the same tender spirit!:) How sweet the those purrrs must be; your family is blessed by your love and your friendship! Congratulations to you dear, sweet, handsome Felix, Cat of the Day! I'd love to give you a big hug and kiss, sweetheart! Maybe your Mom would do that for me!:) Have a warm, snuggly, purrr (and treat!) filled day celebrating your day in the spotlight!:)

catmandu
12-03-2003, 09:34 AM
Thisis a song in the Felix The Cat Cartoons , that goes Felix The Cat , that wonderful , wonderful Cat , and your felixfits that bill pefectly. all the Best from the Found Cats to Fabulous Felix , COTD!

karlyb
12-03-2003, 11:13 AM
You have a beautiful face Felix, perfectly symetrical markings. You look very happy and contented, as well you should be, in your loving home. I hope you have a wonderful day with extra snugglehugs and treats.

tatsxxx11
12-03-2003, 11:24 AM
Catmandu...that's so funny, I WAS going to "sing" the song when I posted before!:D I used to sing that to my RB boy, Fritzy!:)

Felix the Cat, the wonderful, wonderful cat!
Whenever he gets in a fix
He reaches into his bag of tricks!

Felix the cat, the wonderful, wonderful cat!
You'll laugh so much your sides will ache
Your heart will go patter pat
Watching Felix, the wonderful cat!:D

Barbara
12-03-2003, 12:06 PM
Felix means happy and that's what you are now because eventually you found the right people for you who discovered your purring cuddly self:)

Enjoy this day being our special kitty. I am sure there are some extra treats for you today:D

momoffuzzyfaces
12-03-2003, 01:09 PM
Felix
What a handsome fellow you are for sure!!! I got such a smile from your sweet picture today! I'm glad you are coming out of your shell and learning to love your new forever home and family. Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day today!:D

lynnestankard
12-03-2003, 03:06 PM
Felix you handsome furboy - I'm so happy to meet you today.

May I wish you a day of treats and cuddles - and extra play time with your sister!

Congratulations special boy on being our Cat of the Day xxx

Lynne

Killearn Kitties
12-03-2003, 03:46 PM
What a handsome boy you are Felix. Great to hear that your family's love has turned into such a talker and purrer and good to know that you repay all their love by making sure they never sleep in of a morning! :D Helpful Felix!

Enjoy your day in the spotlight as our special Cat of the Day!!

rg_girlca
12-03-2003, 03:47 PM
Awww Felix, what a loveable kitty you are and such a handsome fella also.

Congratulations sweetie on being our COTD.
Hope you get lots of special treats on your special day.:D

Dan Holder
12-03-2003, 04:48 PM
He's a cool kitty, and lucky to have such a good home. But it sounds like he's on the wrong side of the door. How can anyone sleep without a purring kitty trying to steal the blanket?

sasha the cat
12-03-2003, 08:37 PM
Meeeow! If any of the girl cats want to see a real looker, just look below:

http://catoftheday.com/archive/2003/December/03.jpg

Felix, you're awesome looks-wise and purrsonality-wise. Lucky purr~sons, having you in their lives.

greendoor678
12-03-2003, 09:06 PM
Felix, you sound like a most adorable , huggable little sweetheart!
Have a happy HOliday and enjoy being pampered for winning Cat of the Day!

Jax
12-03-2003, 10:01 PM
Awww, Felix, you are a special boy - so so handsome with such a sweet expression!! Congrats for being Our Adoooorable Cat of the Day! :) :D :)