PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone help Bruno??????

TollSettFK
09-18-2001, 11:36 AM
I was surfing the internet about dogs and things when this popped up on one of my searches. Here it is:

Subject: Can anyone help Bruno?

poster: Gail Fisher.

e-mail: [email protected]

About Bruno: Bruno was found and showed signs of being misused. He is very sweet with people, but does not like other dogs or cats. He is part Pitbull and part Rottwieler, and is a very handsome fellow. He is Staying at the Lahaska Pennsylvania SPCA and is in jeperody of being put down. He is fixed and his shots are all up to date.You can check out his picture on " Animal Rescue and Referral" petfinder page. If you can help, or know anybody that could, PLEASE contact me through my e-mail adress. Thank you so much!" That was what she wrote. Im sorry I couldn't just do a link! I can't help, but I just feel so bad for this dog, although there are dogs in worse condition. Just wanted to get the word out, thanks everybody!

mugsy
09-18-2001, 02:11 PM
I would take him in a second but we can't with 11 dogs of our own and I wouldn't want to put them in jeopardy. I will ask around though.

TollSettFK
09-18-2001, 06:24 PM
Thank you sooooo much!

tatsxxx11
10-22-2001, 05:31 PM
Any word on Bruno??? I'm almost afraid to ask. Please be OK Bruno. Please have found a forever home.