PDA

View Full Version : Here we go again.... URI has hit us :o(

kimlovescats
12-02-2003, 10:22 PM
It's always something! :( Now we have another bout with the URI going through our house. Luckily most of them have already had it, so the symptoms are not nearly as bad. Of course, my older foster kittens are the ones that brought it in, and one of them ("Pee Wee") is suffering the most. I have him quarantined in my bathroom, to be under my "intensive care". Angel is getting signs of it too ... one of her eyes is running and she has been sneezing a little, but so far not too bad! Fingers and paws crossed here!!! Please pray that these babies / kitties all get through this without it being to the magnitude it was last spring!!!
:rolleyes:

Kater
12-02-2003, 10:25 PM
I'm praying for you and the kitties, Kim!
I just wish you and the gang didn't have to go through this AGAIN! :(

CatDad
12-02-2003, 10:39 PM
I am so sorry to hear this. Especially since you have been through this before.

Sending prayers of quick healing and comfort, to you and your furkids.

Take care of yourself, epecially now that you have to take care of so many sick babies.

{{{{HUGS}}}}} to you and the furbabies.

Keep us updated.;)

Steffi N
12-02-2003, 10:40 PM
Poor Pee Wee. I hope this time the URI runs its course quickly. It's good to hear that for most the symptoms are less severe this time. Please let everyone get well quickly. And take care of yourself Kim.

jazzcat
12-02-2003, 11:05 PM
I hope it isn't too bad. Prayers and good thoughts coming your way!

luckies4me
12-02-2003, 11:20 PM
Oh no! I hope everyone recovers quickly. Sending good kitty vibes your way!

jenluckenbach
12-03-2003, 04:58 AM
'Tis the season. (change of weather). Come on kitties, please all get through your colds with little more than a bit of sneezing. Praying for you guys.

Ally Cat's Mommy
12-03-2003, 05:11 AM
Kim, I hope all the furkids recover quickly.

(((HUGS))))

Julie

mikey
12-03-2003, 08:34 AM
Pardon my ignorance but what is URI?

Logan
12-03-2003, 09:29 AM
Upper Respiratory Infection, Mikey. Something I have never experienced with a cat, thank goodness.

Kim, I hope things will be better soon!!

Logan

catmandu
12-03-2003, 09:55 AM
We are praying that you little ones get well soon , and that the illnesses stop , so they can grow to be the wonderful Cats that the Lord meant them to be!

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
12-03-2003, 10:44 AM
Oh no, not again!

Here's hoping they're all fine in the end - 'specially that little Angel! :)

rg_girlca
12-03-2003, 03:53 PM
Oh Kim, I am so so sorry to hear that you have to go through this again. I hope it isn't as bad as the last bout you had to deal with.
You and your babies will be in my prayers.
(((((HUGS)))))

catcrazylady
12-04-2003, 09:07 AM
Ok...Here comes good thoughts and prayers that it doesn't get any worse and they recover quickly! Best wishes and keep us posted!

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
12-04-2003, 09:37 AM
Can we have an uppydate on how everybody is doing? I hope they're all past the worst of it and are on their way to recovery by now - poor kitties. :(

Miss Meow
12-04-2003, 03:25 PM
Oh, no! I hope everyone is feeling a bit better today. Will be thinking of you and your brood and hoping they're all healthy soon.

Steffi N
12-04-2003, 03:48 PM
Kim, I hope PeeWee and everybody else is feeling better today.

NoahsMommy
12-05-2003, 12:53 AM
Darn those URI's! I noticed that if I keep our apartment extra warm my fuzzies just get the sneezy part and they're done. Could that help with your little ones? I know the drastic and constant weather changes we've been having have half of my furkids on the URI fence.

Is Pee Wee all stuffed up? If so, we gave Hermie and Livvy steam baths many times a day when they got really bad URI's this summer.

Take care. :)