PDA

View Full Version : The Simple Life

anna_66
12-02-2003, 07:14 AM
Is anyone going to be watching The Simple Life (http://entertainment.msn.com/news/article.aspx?news=141798) tonight?
I personally like reality shows, so I'll be watching it. It looks like there is going to be plenty of laughs:D
What could be funnier than 2 rich girls living in the sticks!

G.P.girl
12-02-2003, 08:54 AM
noi wanted to but then i forgot.
did anybody see C.S.I. miami? i missed that too.

ramanth
12-02-2003, 10:02 AM
I'm gonna try to catch it. :D

micki76
12-02-2003, 10:13 AM
Uh... no.

lovemyshiba
12-02-2003, 02:16 PM
I missed the Simple Life, but CSI Miami was a repeat. It was about a model who got hit and killed by a guy in a yellow Lamborghini--he had immunity in the US because his father was a Prince in another country, but Horatio and the gang got him anyway--I love that show!!!!

micki76
12-02-2003, 02:22 PM
I think it actually airs tonight.

Yep, 7:30 central.

isis
12-02-2003, 02:45 PM
I am!!:D

bluekat
12-02-2003, 04:24 PM
Yep, I'm gonna watch it:D I like reality shows now too!:D :p

Soledad
12-02-2003, 07:51 PM
Ha! It's hilarious.

I especially love how Paris' pants are so low her buttcrack has to be blurred out for t.v.!!!:rolleyes: :eek:

luckies4me
12-02-2003, 10:26 PM
Originally posted by Soledad
Ha! It's hilarious.

I especially love how Paris' pants are so low her buttcrack has to be blurred out for t.v.!!!:rolleyes: :eek:

Well she discusts me. Uck uck uck! I hate people who complain about the simpliest things. :rolleyes:

Soledad
12-03-2003, 12:03 AM
But, how can you blame her? She's a billionairess...what do you expect?

I actually thought the two were pretty good sports. They're put out of their element into the kind of place that even unspoiled, poor me wouldn't want to go near.

luckies4me
12-03-2003, 12:18 AM
But, how can you blame her? She's a billionairess...what do you expect?

I actually thought the two were pretty good sports. They're put out of their element into the kind of place that even unspoiled, poor me wouldn't want to go near.

Living on a farm is like my dream come true lol! :D

She is a dence. She didn't know what Walmart was, what a well was :confused: , and their comment about having a threesome with the son......my goodness. Her a$$ was showing and she didn't even care! :eek:

BUT, I thought it was halarious!

anna_66
12-03-2003, 08:14 AM
Oh Miki, you don't know what you missed :D It's on again tonight!It was soo funny!
I expecially loved when she said the truck had no reverse, but later found out it did:o
And the part where they were at the grocery and went over, "Can you just give it to us?" I swear, too hilarious!

ramanth
12-03-2003, 10:46 AM
I laughed, I cried, I'll watch again. :D

I feel so sorry for that family.

tikeyas_mom
12-03-2003, 10:48 AM
ok I watched it and I was totally discusted at how the two girls dressed and acted, omg could they get any lower :rolleyes:.. did you see that lil dog of hers?? it was even to fancy to bve alloud to run about :rolleyes:. I would love to meet thoughs two ppl in real life.. :mad: they are soo low..

Soledad
12-03-2003, 11:19 AM
Would you all be as mad and disgusted if the show was about a poor girl who was in high society? Would you all be shocked that she didn't know which fork to use at supper?

Can you really blame these two for where/how they were born and raised?

I think the point of the show is to laugh with them. I mean, they're willing to do this and it's not like they need the money.

I thought the two girls were cute and funny about the whole thing.

tikeyas_mom
12-03-2003, 01:51 PM
Would you all be as mad and disgusted if the show was about a poor girl who was in high society? Would you all be shocked that she didn't know which fork to use at supper?

Can you really blame these two for where/how they were born and raised?

I think the point of the show is to laugh with them. I mean, they're willing to do this and it's not like they need the money.

the way they were acting like they were totally discused about everything, they were so lame.. I shall never watch that show again. it was so harsh, they are the biggest dites.. :rolleyes: I dont know how you can compare them to a poor girl.

Moose
12-03-2003, 03:17 PM
Jynelle, the point of the show isn't to hate these girls and think they are "low" so-to-speak....lighten up, it's supposed to be funny. Smile a little....I nearly fell over laughing. lol. :D :D Plus, can you really blame them? I mean, look at where they live and how they've grown up....they are rich as heck, I wouldn't really expect them to be much different. :rolleyes:

Oh man, Paris is my idol. :p lol. Okay, so not really....but I love her. HaHa. And her little Chi is the cutest pup I've ever seen!! lol Did anyone see the very beggining when they got off the helicoptor and her dog ran around in that little pink and blue "tutu" outfit? I was dying! :D

I have to admit, I'm already obsessed with the show. :o

Plus....the family's son is pretty cute. ;) :p :o

tikeyas_mom
12-03-2003, 03:28 PM
Originally posted by Moose
Jynelle, the point of the show isn't to hate these girls and think they are "low" so-to-speak....lighten up, it's supposed to be funny. Smile a little....I nearly fell over laughing. lol. :D :D Plus, can you really blame them? I mean, look at where they live and how they've grown up....they are rich as heck, I wouldn't really expect them to be much different. :rolleyes:

it is just my opinion on the show

Soledad
12-03-2003, 04:15 PM
I just don't understand the point in hating people because of the amount of money they have and what kind of situation they were born into. It's not something they can help.

I wouldn't hate a poor girl for being ignorant and poor. And I won't hate a rich girl just because she's ignorant and rich. Same thing to me.

Of course, I think a lot of people are just jealous. :rolleyes:

micki76
12-03-2003, 04:21 PM
I’m not jealous. I think the show is stupid. Like Jynelle, it’s my opinion. I think the premise is dumb, I think Paris is nasty and spoiled. Everyone’s entitled to an opinion. It would be nice to not be called “insecure” or “jealous” because I think it’s a stupid show and because I don’t like her. I like Pam Anderson, I like Faith Hill and Shania Twain, and they’re much more beautiful and rich.

Soledad
12-03-2003, 04:30 PM
I don't think any of those entertainers are richer than Paris. She's a billionairess.

Regardless, I don't see what these girls have done on the show that makes them so nasty and hateful. :confused:

bluekat
12-03-2003, 04:35 PM
lol Brooke:D I like Paris too, I really didn't expect anything different from what she was. yes, and her little pup Tinkerbell is soooo adorable!!!:D I'm obsessed with the show now too, I can't wait to watch it again tonight! and yes...I thought the guy was pretty cute too:o ;) :D :p In some parts the mom of the family looked pretty annoyed:p
In the beginning when they went shopping, they just bought whatever they wanted:p very very rich

micki76
12-03-2003, 04:42 PM
I don't think any of those entertainers are richer than Paris. She's a billionairess.

Regardless, I don't see what these girls have done on the show that makes them so nasty and hateful. :confused:

If you’re referring to what I said:

I never said they were hateful. I said nothing about what they’ve done on the show that made them nasty or hateful. I wouldn’t know about anything they’ve done on the show, nasty or otherwise, because I haven’t watched it.

I said Faith, Shania and Pam were more beautiful and rich, not more beautiful and richer.

Please read my posts before you comment on them. :)

Soledad
12-03-2003, 04:50 PM
I did read your comments, Micki.

"They're [Pam Anderson & Co.] more beautiful and rich."

That can be taken in more than one way.

I don't see the point in being so defensive over PARIS HILTON and NICOLE RICHIE. Lord! They're just some flighty rich girls. Our anger, disgust, etc. should be targeted towards more deserving individuals.

P.S. If YOU'D read MY threads more carefully, you'd note that I never said anyone was jealous and insecure because they didn't like the show. I would question people jealousy and insecurity for calling these girls "discusting" (PEOPLE, IT'S SPELLED D-I-S-G-U-S-T-I-N-G) and "low" after one rather innocuous viewing.

RICHARD
12-03-2003, 04:59 PM
Originally posted by micki76

I said Faith, Shania and Pam were more beautiful and rich, not more beautiful and richer.

and they are all fricking married....................:mad:

I always thought 'Paris Hilton' was the stayover place in France...

She's as deep as a sidewalk puddle, has no scruples and on the one to ten scale - I give her a four...... she started at -6 so I did give her TEN POINTS.......and that's because she has money...

Having your arse pixillated on regular TV but not on your 'home movies' tells you she has no brains at all...any self respecting woman would have dug a ditch to hide in pulled dirt over her head and hid for a while..

No I did not see her 'home movie' and just a glimpse of the show-I like train wrecks..........

Anyway, I prefer the Holiday Inn....

:rolleyes:

tikeyas_mom
12-03-2003, 05:21 PM
I just don't understand the point in hating people because of the amount of money they have and what kind of situation they were born into. It's not something they can help.

I wouldn't hate a poor girl for being ignorant and poor. And I won't hate a rich girl just because she's ignorant and rich. Same thing to me.

Of course, I think a lot of people are just jealous. :rolleyes: as if I would be jalous of some girl that doesnt care if her a$$ is hanging out of her Fing pants. Thats sickening.. I didnt say once that I hated anyone, I just said that they were low, and they are snobby, and that is my opinion.

Moose
12-03-2003, 07:25 PM
Hm....I do hear a little bit of jealousy from a certain someone. ;) :p lol.

I'm in complete agreement with Soledad on this one, and Tiffany, I'm glad I'm not the only one! lol :D:D:D

dukedogsmom
12-03-2003, 07:38 PM
I remarked today that Paris Hilton makes J Lo look(well I can't say it here) innocent. I'm so sick of hearing about her, etc. Sounds like a rip off of Green Acres, also.

micki76
12-03-2003, 08:55 PM
I would question people jealousy and insecurity for calling these girls "discusting" (PEOPLE, IT'S SPELLED D-I-S-G-U-S-T-I-N-G) and "low" after one rather innocuous viewing.

Gotta agree with you there! But Paris' reputation does precede her.

anna_66
12-04-2003, 09:30 AM

So did I :D

Goodness people, let's not make this into something it's not, no need for anyone to get upset. It's just a show that some of us like and others don't.
Personally I think it's hilarious and will watch it again!:p

2kitties
12-04-2003, 09:39 AM
I thought they came across as very sweet. Lord knows I wouldn't know what to do if put in that situation, and I'm certainly not accustomed to the kind of lifestyle these girls are. I think both the girls and the family seem like nice people who are having a good time and being good sports.

I'd never call Paris or anybody else *Low*. I've never even met them.

I've never understood the perception that having money is *evil* and having none is *noble*. It's great for people to talk all the time about how they're broke. It's like common conversation. But it's rude to talk about having money. Funny.

It's a television show for goodness sake. Don't take it so seriously and start completely trashing people.

luckies4me
12-04-2003, 10:32 AM
Being rich is NOT an excuse. They have a major lack of respect! they stole the car when they shouldn't, and then go out and make out with everyboy in town. My god, have a little self respect!

The way they treated the farmer at their first job, spilling the milk everywhere and then filling it up with water? I would have slapped them silly. They were contaminating the people's milk supply. Just because you live differently doesn't mean you should not respect the people you live with, or work with!

I do think the show is funny though. But my god, they really need to learn some manners! I agree with Jynelle. She's parading around like some slut. She should be emberassed of herself. I know a lot of people with money, a heck of a lot more than myself, but at least they have respect towards others.

CamCamPup33
12-04-2003, 10:37 AM
I forgot to watch it! :( I wanted to see it too!

Does it come on again tonight?

Moose
12-04-2003, 12:44 PM
Oh man, the episode last night was too funny! :D I laughed for the full 30 minutes!! Paris is amazing....lol, I absolutely love her. I couldn't think of two better girls to use for this show. :p:D

Soledad
12-04-2003, 12:59 PM
I know! Last night's show did not disappoint.

Excellent material, Fox!!

P.S. Cassandra, they did not "steal" the car. It's their's to use while they're there. Keep in mind that they're both over the age of 18 and probably don't like to be told when to go out. I know that if someone tried to tell me that at age 21 I could not be out past midnight I'd sneak right out, too!

Moose
12-04-2003, 01:01 PM
I couldn't agree more Soledad!! :D

luckies4me
12-04-2003, 01:12 PM
The car is not theirs to use whenever they want. They need to ask permission. To take it without asking is wrong. And so is what they did with the milk.

Their totally disgusting, funny, but have a major lack of respect for others and themselves, ESPECIALLY themselves. Their just grose!

CamCamPup33
12-04-2003, 01:12 PM
Meh.. You guys are making me jealous!

When does it come on again?:o

luckies4me
12-04-2003, 01:14 PM
I actually feel sorry for them. They don't know how to do anything for themselves. Poor girls. And to parade around town half naked, and to be so vain that they must stare in the mirror at themselves for 20 minutes before they go outside..................sad.

2kitties
12-04-2003, 01:16 PM
hangs head
It takes me an hour to get ready to go anywhere. If you can get ready in less than 20 minutes, I'm amazed.

Soledad
12-04-2003, 01:19 PM
Here, here, 2Kitties. It'll be a cold day in hell when it takes me 20 minutes or under to be ready.

Seriously, people, if you take these girls so seriously that you're disgusted and sickened by their every move, it's time to look into your own soul.:p

luckies4me
12-04-2003, 01:19 PM
Originally posted by 2kitties
hangs head
It takes me an hour to get ready to go anywhere. If you can get ready in less than 20 minutes, I'm amazed.

I didn't say get ready, I said STARE AT HERSELF! She was parading around in front of the mirror, puckering her lips for herself.......YUCK! They are easy girls, and I am sure we will see a lot of sexual thing before the shows end. I find it totally disgusting (there Soledad I spelt it right, :rolleyes: ) that they are kissing all those guys they don't even know, and then the remark about the threesome. It's just grose IMHO!

Soledad, I am totally fine with myself. I do not walk around town with my ass hanging out and kissing all the boys in town. SLUTS! EASY SLUTS!

I don't know how a lack for respect of one's body comes across as funny. I laugh at their stupidity and hope they learn a lesson at the end of this show.........to be thankful for what they have.

God forbid what should happen if they one day lost their money. I mean who are they going to hand the business over to when the parents die? Surely not them!

Soledad
12-04-2003, 01:24 PM
I just about died laughing when they showed Paris looking in the mirror to "I'm too sexy." She seriously has one of the most vapid looks in her eyes that I've ever witnessed. I was seriously transfixed by how empty she seems.

But it doesn't incite rage or disgust in me. *shrug*

And I really don't think they dress that skimpily. I've seen worse on the streets out here. The plumber's butt look is not carried off by Paris alone.

2kitties
12-04-2003, 01:27 PM
I think "respecting your body" is to each their own. I respect my body and have no problem wearing whatever I like. Low jeans and short skirts- I think they're cute. And lord knows I've kissed enough boys in my time:) For me, I choose not to sleep around, but joking around about a threesome is just that: joking around. However, some women are very free with their sexuality and do not have emotional issues with having casual sex. I say Go For It. It doesn't hurt me in the least. In fact, some may consider that sort of freedom as "respectful of the body." We can't project our own morals on others.

luckies4me
12-04-2003, 01:27 PM
Well that's you. And please don't put feelings into things I said. I never said they make me angry or incite rage as you call it, but yes they do make me digusted. One's a$$crack is something I don't want to picture.

Soledad
12-04-2003, 01:29 PM
When you call people "disgusting" and "sluts, easy sluts" that is rage and anger. Sorry, Cass.:)

luckies4me
12-04-2003, 01:29 PM
I think "respecting your body" is to each their own. I respect my body and have no problem wearing whatever I like. Low jeans and short skirts- I think they're cute. And lord knows I've kissed enough boys in my time:) For me, I choose not to sleep around, but joking around about a threesome is just that: joking around. However, some women are very free with their sexuality and do not have emotional issues with having casual sex. I say Go For It. It doesn't hurt me in the least. In fact, some may consider that sort of freedom as "respectful of the body." We can't project our own morals on others.

When contract a possibly deadly disease or start having episodes of genital sores, they will wish they weren't so easy.

RubyMutt
12-04-2003, 01:30 PM
I watched it last night (missed the first episode). It was funny, and I realize that they live a very different lifestyle than I, but I must say that they did do a few disrespectful things. The way they added water to the milk jugs! They KNEW people would be drinking that milk (I hope to God that they didn't actually deliver those bottles, but as far as the girls new, they would be). The girls obviously didn't care about the "milk" those people would be getting :rolleyes: And then going hot tubbing WHILE ON THE JOB! I'm sorry, but even if you have never had a job before I think you would know better than to do that. Why did they even bring bikinis with them to work??? Was that staged or something? Anyway, I thought the show was hilarious. I'm not sickened or disgusted, just blown away by some of their actions I guess. I'll watch it again if I'm around the TV when it's on.

luckies4me
12-04-2003, 01:30 PM
When you call people "disgusting" and "sluts, easy sluts" that is rage and anger. Sorry, Cass.:)

Hrmm, to me it is not, so sorry to you! I am maybe a little bit annoyed, but surely they are nothing for me to get angry over. :rolleyes:

It's your opinion, not a fact TYVM.

luckies4me
12-04-2003, 01:32 PM
Originally posted by RubyMutt
I watched it last night (missed the first episode). It was funny, and I realize that they live a very different lifestyle than I, but I must say that they did do a few disrespectful things. The way they added water to the milk jugs! They KNEW people would be drinking that milk (I hope to God that they didn't actually deliver those bottles, but as far as the girls new, they would be). The girls obviously didn't care about the "milk" those people would be getting :rolleyes: And then going hot tubbing WHILE ON THE JOB! I'm sorry, but even if you have never had a job before I think you would know better than to do that. Why did they even bring bikinis with them to work??? Was that staged or something? Anyway, I thought the show was hilarious. I'm not sickened or disgusted, just blown away by some of their actions I guess. I'll watch it again if I'm around the TV when it's on.

I totally agree with you! Maybe I am not sickened, I think blown away that they act like way is more like it. Just something I could not believe!

Soledad
12-04-2003, 01:33 PM
So, if calling people disgusting, disrepectful sluts doesn't come out of anger, what does it come out of, love?

Please.

Ya know, some people think people are disgusting sluts for living together before marriage and having children out of wedlock. I'm not one for calling people disgusting based on their sexual/lifestyle choices, I'd prefer not to be a part of that.

2kitties
12-04-2003, 01:36 PM
Originally posted by luckies4me
When contract a possibly deadly disease or start having episodes of genital sores, they will wish they weren't so easy.

Yikes. You have heard of safe sex, haven't you? Believe it or not, there are plenty of women out there who pactice responsible safe sex.

luckies4me
12-04-2003, 01:37 PM
So, if calling people disgusting, disrepectful sluts doesn't come out of anger, what does it come out of, love?

Please.

Ya know, some people think people are disgusting sluts for living together before marriage and having children out of wedlock. I'm not one for calling people disgusting based on their sexual/lifestyle choices, I'd prefer not to be a part of that.

Truly, if it angered me so much I wouldn't watch the show.

I know some people think that, but it's their opinion and that's it, so why would I care, and why would they care what I said about them? It's just an opinion, and that was all it was when I commented on them. People have different point of views, and I shared mine, so please don't shoot me down for it. I am entitled to my own.

luckies4me
12-04-2003, 01:38 PM
Yikes. You have heard of safe sex, haven't you? Believe it or not, there are plenty of women out there who pactice responsible safe sex.

No sex is safe. Yes a condom can prevent pregnancy and STD's but it's not 100%. When I first had sex with Dan we both went to get tested for STD's, and we only have one partner, not multiple ones.

Plus intercourse is not the only way you can get STD's. There is also oral sex and fondling. If a man has herpes and you touch his penis, and then touch yourself, you can transmit it to yourself, you don't have to have sex.

2kitties
12-04-2003, 01:44 PM
No sex is safe. Yes a condom can prevent pregnancy and STD's but it's not 100%. When I first had sex with Dan we both went to get tested for STD's, and we only have one partner, not multiple ones.

That is wonderful and works for you. But I respectfully disagree with your opinion of sexuality and don't believe you should be so judgemental (SLUTS, EASY SLUTS, to quote you) of those who choose to live differently than you.

luckies4me
12-04-2003, 01:51 PM
That is wonderful and works for you. But I respectfully disagree with your opinion of sexuality and don't believe you should be so judgemental (SLUTS, EASY SLUTS, to quote you) of those who choose to live differently than you.

You're right, I should not have been so harsh. It's just my opinion though, and we have different views, so can we just move on and agree to dissagree? ;)

I tend to go overboard when I am not in a good mood and I apologize for that. So..................back to the show. Again, I think it's funny and plan on watching it again. When is it on next anyway?

Moose
12-04-2003, 01:51 PM
Okay.....jeez. It's just a show....if you don't like the girls and what they do, don't watch it. You can't say half the rude stuff you have said about them [without even knowing them personally] and not expect a reaction out of people here. Honestly.....you don't understand them because you don't live their lives. Yes, I know I don't either....but I have enough maturity and respect to let them be whatever they want to be and have fun with it. And no, they really don't dress that bad. I hate to be the one to break it to you, but lots of young women in their age group wear low-rise jeans. Sorry, but it's true. I'm not ashamed to say that all my jeans are low-rise, and yes....some of them are very low. But no, my butt doesn't hang out of them....and I don't think her's does either. A buttcrack is a buttcrack, it's not like they are forcing you to look or showing the full picture. Plus, it's not like she is the only one that does it.....what about Christina Aguilera, Britney Spears, J-Lo, etc? You can't hit down on just one person. But to each their own.....it's really not a big deal, and it just knocks on your own insecurities. I, by no means, consider it to be "slutty." Would you rather they run around town in bikinis? I didn't think so....

And you have to remember, there are cameras around them....obviously, they are going to do certain things that are out of the norm and completely "obnoxious." They obviously exaggerate certain stereotypes about them, and play off the rude comments people make. It's a TV show, if they actually worked without complaining and screwing some stuff up, what would keep you watching? For me, the fact that they seem completely clueless about certain things makes it funny....and that keeps me watching.

Plus, where did all this sex stuff come from? Again, you don't know the Hilton sisters......so you can't start judging them, and you can't just start knocking on their sex lives. You don't know what they do or who they do it with, so back off. And even if they were, how would you possibly know that they were having unsafe sex?? Jeez people, get over it.

Relax.....like I said, if you think they are "low" or "slutty" then don't watch the show. No one is sitting you down in front of the TV and making you watch. It's your decision.....

luckies4me
12-04-2003, 01:55 PM
Brooke, please read my last post.......

Moose
12-04-2003, 01:59 PM
I did.....relax. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I was typing mine out the same time you typed yours, and I didn't see it until after I posted mine. :rolleyes:

luckies4me
12-04-2003, 02:01 PM
Originally posted by Moose
I did.....relax. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I was typing mine out the same time you typed yours, and I didn't see it until after I posted mine. :rolleyes:

I know that. I just said to read my last post. I looked at the times, I know you were typing when I posted. I don't need to relax lol.

Actually maybe I do. I'll go take a nice hot bath and then a little nap while Dylan's asleep. :D

2kitties
12-04-2003, 02:02 PM
I just think it is usually a bad idea to cast stones from within your own glass house. It's something we're all guilty of and we should all do a better job being less judgemental.

luckies4me
12-04-2003, 02:04 PM
I just think it is usually a bad idea to cast stones from within your own glass house. It's something we're all guilty of and we should all do a better job being less judgemental.

I agree. Now off to my bath!

micki76
12-04-2003, 02:34 PM
Wow! It’s getting’ hot in here!

Let’s please all try to respect each other’s opinions. We all have them and we’re all entitled to that. There’s a point at which you have to stop convincing someone that you’re right and they’re wrong for the sake of the friendliness and fun of the board. I do wish that we could all express a dislike for something or someone without being told we’re jealous or insecure or wrong. Remember that difference of opinion and different likes and dislikes make the world go round.

We’re simply stating our opinions. Why does there have to be an argument? I mean a debate is great (hey that rhymes!) but let’s say what we want to say and then let it go.

I’m certainly not faulting anyone for watching the show. I just choose not to. That’s what the buttons on the remote are for! ;)

Have a relaxing bath, Cass!

Soledad
12-04-2003, 02:56 PM
Yes, we're all entitled to express our opinions. Even opinions on other people's opinions.;)

It goes both ways, folks!

micki76
12-04-2003, 03:06 PM
Yes, we're all entitled to express our opinions. Even opinions on other people's opinions.;)

It goes both ways, folks!

I agree, but there's a point at which it should be dropped, like I'm dropping this. :D

Adios!

tikeyas_mom
12-04-2003, 03:33 PM
I actually feel sorry for them. They don't know how to do anything for themselves. Poor girls. And to parade around town half naked, and to be so vain that they must stare in the mirror at themselves for 20 minutes before they go outside..................sad. i agree ..

Kfamr
12-04-2003, 03:54 PM
Haha, look how much I miss when I don't watch TV. :p

Even if I was to watch something on TV, other than cartoons, I don't think they'd be worth the time to watch. :)

bluekat
12-04-2003, 05:05 PM
lol, some of you asked when its going to be on next, but I don't think anyone answered yet. Here, its going to be on next Tuesday. They have it on every Tuesday, and eight thirty I think.

btw, I agree with Brooke and Soledad.
I really don't see how their clothes are really that slutty, I mean, look at Christina Aguilera and Britney Spears.:p But I'm just saying that, I don't hate them or anything.;)

Moose
12-04-2003, 05:12 PM
Yep, it's on next Tuesday at 8:30/7:30 central.

Kfamr
12-04-2003, 05:21 PM
Originally posted by bluekat

I really don't see how their clothes are really that slutty, I mean, look at Christina Aguilera and Britney Spears.:p

Christina is master of trashiness/dirty.:p

isis
12-04-2003, 05:26 PM
Originally posted by Kfamr

Agreed.

CamCamPup33
12-04-2003, 05:34 PM
Originally posted by Kfamr

Barf Spit Spew!

:p

Vermontcat
12-04-2003, 06:53 PM
I'm going to make this thread more pet related.
Have any of you heard that Paris Hilton's Chihuahua Tinkerbell is pregnant and the dad is a Pomeranian?
Here is a link.
Tinkerbell (http://channels.netscape.com/ns/celebrity/whisper.jsp?current=18)
I would think that with all of the Hilton money that maybe she and her friend could have gotten their pets spayed and neutered.

luckies4me
12-04-2003, 08:41 PM
Originally posted by Vermontcat
I'm going to make this thread more pet related.
Have any of you heard that Paris Hilton's Chihuahua Tinkerbell is pregnant and the dad is a Pomeranian?
Here is a link.
Tinkerbell (http://channels.netscape.com/ns/celebrity/whisper.jsp?current=18)
I would think that with all of the Hilton money that maybe she and her friend could have gotten their pets spayed and neutered.

Her dog is cute, but that's very dissapointing to hear. Are we sure it's true though?

The little boy takes that dog everywhere lol. I kinda feel sorry for the dog, him throwing her down the slide. :p The little boy is very cute though! :D

wolf_Q
12-05-2003, 12:02 AM
Wow...honestly, is all of this fighting really necessary?

I think the show is funny! I'm FAR from rich and I don't live in a big city...hey, my city even has cows...but I wouldn't have a clue how to do that job either lol. Of course, what they did with the milk was downright rude and disrespectful.

But, this is a so-called *reality* TV show...I think some things are staged/planned (like the hot tub) just to make it interesting.

I would never, ever dress or act like they do....but you know, they wouldn't dress or act like me either. If you don't like the show and simply can't stand to watch them, don't watch it. SIMPLE as that. ;)