PDA

View Full Version : Updated sig.

jenluckenbach
12-02-2003, 06:08 AM
Thank you to Popcornbird for fixing my sig. so it is no longer OFFENSIVE to certain people.
And apologies for being to stupid and out of date to have been able to fix it myself. If I didn't have so many pets to put in it, I might have been able to make it right by myself.

neko1
12-02-2003, 07:04 AM
Wow I must have missed something. I think your sig is great, I don't care what size it is!! :D

catcrazylady
12-02-2003, 07:23 AM
I must have missed something too. I have a feeling that I am glad I did! I love the new sig. but I loved the other one too!
Pretty kitties!!!

catlover4ever
12-02-2003, 07:41 AM
Jen, I must have missed something too. This is a site for pet lovers, not for us to knit-pick everyone to death. I love seeing each and every one of your babies. :)

I just saw Karen's post about the size of the file, so I edited my post. Sorry.

Karen
12-02-2003, 07:45 AM
No, no, folks. The problem before was not that people didn't like seeing her kitties, but that her signature file size was over the 25k limit, so that it made pages she posted on take longer to load. I am glad to see PCB fixed it for you - I was going to try to get to do it today!

Please, everyone be mindful of keeping your signature file sizes to 25k or below, it's only polite and fair to other users!

Ally Cat's Mommy
12-02-2003, 07:49 AM
Jen, you haven't got "too many cats" - I think 20 is a good number;)

catnapper
12-02-2003, 08:41 AM
Aw shucks. I have the world's slowest connection and it hasn't caused a problem! But your new sig is just fine.

PS: I had no idea that sigs needed to be of a certain size, so I had to update mine too!

cubby31682
12-02-2003, 09:19 AM
Nice sig Jen. I never noticed a topic loading slow when you have posted. Maybe its just me. :confused:

sirrahbed
12-02-2003, 09:41 AM
Whatever..the new sig block looks really nice and one can see each cute face and name!:D :D :D

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
12-02-2003, 10:30 AM
First of all Jen, you are most definitely NOT a "stupid old lady with too many cats"! You are a wonderful, wonderful person who's priorities are not to spend hours upon hours at the computer trying to figure these things out. Instead you would rather spend you time with your kitties, and trying to socialze your fosters so they can end up in wonderful furever homes.

My bosses wife once mentioned that I know so much about computers and that she was jealous of my computer knowledge. Well, all I had to do was attend one of their daughter's Bat Mitzvahs (sp?) to see that instead of spending all her time on the computer, she was spending it raising 3 beautiful, smart, caring, wonderful girls!

Everyone has their priorities and I love that yours are to help the kitties of the world, so don't ever call yourself stupid or consider that you have too many cats. Old....well...that's another story! ;) :D ;) :D (just kidding of course!!!!) :D

Oh, and I love your new signature! Makes it so much easier to match up name with cat, for those of us that are "name challenged." ;) :D

slick
12-02-2003, 10:33 AM
But I only see 15 kitties in your sig and I thought you were up to 20 now:D :D :D

Honestly, I'm never offended by anyone's sig.

Barbara
12-02-2003, 10:34 AM
What I think about signatures?
They should be proportional to the number of pets contained- so you Jen are entitled to have one of the biggest here at PT:D :D :D

catmandu
12-02-2003, 11:28 AM
You are a dear person , and there are too many people who would critize the Second Coming. Ignore them , as your Dear Cats are FANTATIC , and so are you.

kimlovescats
12-02-2003, 01:12 PM
Great sig, Jen!!! :)

Logan
12-02-2003, 01:20 PM
I love it!!! I'm with whoever said it is good to see the names with the faces because if there was every one with an "old" mind, it would be me!!! :o

lynnestankard
12-02-2003, 02:05 PM
I just adore all your furkids Jen!!! :D

Lynne

popcornbird
12-02-2003, 05:51 PM
Your welcome! :) You're NOT a stupid lady! Stop saying that! :p

I know there's a limit Karen, but some people just say it rudely, and in a hurtful way. If anyone should tell people to reduce their sig size, it should be you. There are several with large sigs, and I feel if one person is told, they should all be told.........and you should be the one to tell them......because its your site. :) Just my honest opinion.