PDA

View Full Version : Sweet Schuyler

Jax
12-02-2003, 01:02 AM
Oh my, what an absolutely stunning cat! Wow, so handsome and sleek and well, downright sexy!! No wonder the girls can't get enough. Continued success with your t&r program....
Congrats to Adorable Schuyler, Our Awesome Cat of the Day!
:) :D :)

CatHouse
12-02-2003, 01:32 AM
What a great story! You sound like you have the same affliction I do: I've got the T and the N down pat, but not the R! It sounds like you made the perfect choice not releasing this one, though. He's a gem! And I agree: How could a girl turn down such a hottie---especially one who's got such a great personality?

Congratulations on being cat of the day, Stud Muffin!

sasha the cat
12-02-2003, 01:36 AM
Me-eow Schuyler StudMuffin. You are just scrumptious. My KatMa joins me in falling madly in love with you.

Have a wonderful day being our ultra special boy...your purrson is sooooooooooooooo lucky.

Barbara
12-02-2003, 04:43 AM
Welcome Avajoy's Schuyler;)
We have heard of you before but we did not meet you in purrson and now we swoon if you look at us with your magic eyes:)

I can believe that the kitties queue up to have catnip tea with you;)

Enjoy your day and have a party with all your brofurs and sisfurs.

Pam
12-02-2003, 06:03 AM
Barbara, Thank you for noticing that! I saw that Schuyler was also a NJ cat but it didn't ring a bell with me that he was Avajoy's!

Schuyler there isn't much that I can add to what others have already said. I personally have a very soft spot for you pure white kitties and do believe that there is an extra special *affectionate gene* that you boys carry. :) Did you know that you have landed in one of the best homes possible? Living with a Pet Talker - AAH! Life doesn't get much better! :D Congrats to handsome Schuyler, our very handsome Stud Muffin Cat of the Day!

neko1
12-02-2003, 07:00 AM
Certainly a stud muffin!!! Very handsome indeed. Congrats on COTD!!:)

Ally Cat's Mommy
12-02-2003, 07:32 AM
Wow Schuyler - you are gorgeous!! I love your eyes, and you are such a handsome boy - how could the girls not fall in love with you!

Avajoy - you have been holding out on us - I hope we get to see loads more pics of your Stud Muffin in the future:D

Schuyler, I hope you have a wonderful day, full of luvvies and treats!

Ally & Connor send Kitten Kisses:D

tatsxxx11
12-02-2003, 09:22 AM
Oh Avajoy! Where have you been hiding this handsome, stunning stud muffin!:D You're magnificent Schuyler! No wonder you've got all the ladies swoooooning over you!:D (I inculde your Mommy on that list!) And I'll bet when it comes to you sweet, studly, Schuyler your Mom's proud to be labeled a foster failure!;) Beauty, brawn and purrrsonality to spare...Oh, what a guy! Congratulations to our very own Avajoy and studly, stunning, Schuyler our super special and most deserving Cat of the Day!:) Enjoy your day in the spotlight, sweetheart!

Kona & Oreo's mom
12-02-2003, 09:26 AM
You are a gorgeous boy, sweet Schuyler! I hope to see many more pictures of you on Pet Talk.

greendoor678
12-02-2003, 10:19 AM
Wow! A 20 pounder!
You ARE a stud muffin!
Very handsome boy, you are!

It's ok about being afraid of thunderstorms. That just proves that you have a sensitive heart of gold!

Hugs to you, handsome!

;)

Bari_d
12-02-2003, 11:10 AM
Avajoy, this really is a wonderful, wonderful guy! He is a purrrresence even in his photo! So glad to meet him. We've never been fortunate enough to share our lives with an all white kit, but certainly do admire from afar... Catgratulations, Schuyler - special wishes to a special Cat of the Day!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cathappy Pride

catmandu
12-02-2003, 11:23 AM
Schuyler Cat , you are indeed a Stud Muffin, if the Girl Cats of the Found Cats could see you , they would be meeeeeowing your praises!Studly Schuyler COTD!

lynnestankard
12-02-2003, 11:24 AM
IT IS!! It's 'our' Schuyler isn't it!!? WOW!
Your gorgeous white furboy - I've gone weak at the knees and Bagel is sat here at the side of me ---------panting!!
I'm SOOOOOOO pleased you've been made our Cat of the Day - I wish you a day full of treats, head bumpies, nose kissies and great big cuddles.
CONGRATULATIONS LOVELY BOY!!

Lynne

PS. Well done Avajoy! xxx

momoffuzzyfaces
12-02-2003, 12:43 PM
Schuyler
What a handsome fellow you are! I bout swooned my ownself when I saw your picture! I was very pleased to meet you today. Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day today!:D

LoudLou
12-02-2003, 02:35 PM
Schuyler, I thought you looked familiar! Well, CONGRATULATIONS to you and your Mama!!! Bet your Meowmie spoils you more than usual today!;)

Dan Holder
12-02-2003, 02:58 PM
What a great fella'. A kitty that eager to be someone's buddy is especially deserving of a good home. Congratulations on being able to neuter the strays. There used to be a low-price clinic here for neutering, but no more. Good luck.

rg_girlca
12-02-2003, 03:08 PM
Wow Schuyler, you are one handsome fella for sure. You are going to have one proud meowmie today with your pic up there for all to see.

Congratulations sweetie on being our COTD.

I know you are going to be spoiled and get lots of special treats on your special day.:D

smokey the elder
12-02-2003, 05:06 PM
What a handsome odd-eyed Schuy guy!;)

lizbud
12-02-2003, 06:14 PM
Hello Schuyler,

I recognized your name right away sweetheart. Your proud
momma has told us a lot about you.:) You are so very handsome.
I'm very happy to offer congratulations on your big day today
as our honored CAT OF THE DAY. :D Love Ya Sweetie.:)

p.s. You remind me so much of my sweet kitty Sugar. He did not
have your unique eye coloring, but he did share your loving
nature.

AvaJoy
12-02-2003, 08:07 PM
Oh, gosh . . . :eek: I was so surprised, delighted and honoured to see Schuyler as COTD!!! :D :D :D I am one proud Catmom today! :)

I check out the P/C/DOTD each and every day when I'm at work, but can't post in the threads from work, so I had to wait until tonight to post my heartfelt thanks to everyone for their lovely congratulatory remarks . . . I was so ecstatic that I ran around the office telling everyone to check out my cat Schuyler on the internet . . . I just couldn't contain my excitement!!!

I wish I had more time (llike I used to) so I could participate more in the forums, but my evenings are so hectic I usually don't even have a moment to turn on my home computer except on the weekends . . . :( I hope to be able to exchange more posts with my Pet Talk friends in the upcoming months.

Thanks again for all the kind words and compliments! I have relayed them all to my Stud-Muffin, and even held him up to the computer screen so he could admire himself . . . uh,oh . . . now I just hope his head will still fit through the covered litter box! :p

Schuyler sends his purrrrrs of gratitude to all his adoring fans . . . as is obvious from my narrative, you can tell I'm his numero uno fan! ;) :cool:

CatDad
12-02-2003, 08:42 PM
AvaJoy you deserve to be a proud catmom of such a handsome boy.

Give him hugs and scratches for me.:)

Congratulations on being COTD, Schuyler.:D

Steffi N
12-02-2003, 11:36 PM
Schuyler, congratulations on being such a handsome and lovable Cat of the Day and thank you, AvaJoy for rescuing such a special boy. Hoping you shared lots of cuddles today.

karlyb
12-03-2003, 11:09 AM
I've got to agree about white male kitties being extra affectionate. I just adopted a white stray and he is such a lover! Schuyler is a beautiful boy and those odd-colored eyes add to his attractiveness. For such a big guy he seems to have a very gentle nature. How lucky for Avajoy, Schuyler, and his fursisters that he came into your lives.