PDA

View Full Version : I'm so happy!

GoldenRetrLuver
12-01-2003, 07:39 PM
Yay! I'm so happy! :D I just got back from the orthodontist, to get my braces tightened. In the back of my front teeth, I had 2 little "hooks" to correct a crossbite. Well, I got them off today! They made me talk funny, and I couldn't bite down all the way when I had them on. :p Plus, I'm going to get them off sooner then I expected! (Next Christmas). :)

Kind of a pointless post...but I'm happy! :D

amoore
12-01-2003, 07:53 PM
I'm always glad to hear of happiness! Congratulations!:)

Dogz
12-01-2003, 08:28 PM
I can see why you are happy, great news! Congratulations!

Tonya
12-01-2003, 11:05 PM
I totally understand your joy. I had braces, headgear, hooks, rubbebands, the whole works! One piece of advice, do what the Dr. says! I didn't wear my retainer like I was supposed to and now my bottom teeth are crooked. All that work for nothing! (Actually not nothing, I had huge buck teeth with a gap that are gone. :D )

GoldenRetrLuver
12-01-2003, 11:10 PM
Thanks everyone! :D

Tonya, Oh I will be sure too. I want them off A.S.A.P! ;)

lovemyshiba
12-02-2003, 02:10 PM
Great news!!!

I didn't listen either, and didn't wear my retainers--my teeth don't look like they should for what my parents paid for all of the work:eek:

isis
12-02-2003, 02:48 PM
Congrats!! For your presant, a picture of the cuteness!!:D

bluekat
12-02-2003, 04:29 PM
Congratulations!!!:D I know how you feel about getting your braces off. I hate them! I just got mine on about a month ago, and I'm getting them off next summer I think.
How long did you have them on for?

isis- awww, how cute!:D

GoldenRetrLuver
12-02-2003, 04:37 PM
Originally posted by bluekat
Congratulations!!!:D I know how you feel about getting your braces off. I hate them! I just got mine on about a month ago, and I'm getting them off next summer I think.
How long did you have them on for?

isis- awww, how cute!:D

I didn't get them off yet. Just parts of them. I get my braces off next December. :) I can't wait!!

Isis, Awww! I love your Emma!! :D I think we're overdue for pictures. ;)

bluekat
12-02-2003, 05:38 PM
lol, I meant how many years did you need to have them on?

GoldenRetrLuver
12-02-2003, 05:43 PM
Originally posted by bluekat
lol, I meant how many years did you need to have them on?

Ohhh lol
Th original date to get them off was June/July of 2005. But, they changed it because my teeth have improved so much. :)