PDA

View Full Version : Ralphie !!

12-01-2003, 03:58 AM
Aw Ralphie, you are gorgeous!! I love your white chin :) :) !
Have fun today, sweet boy!!

ps. I've never met a polydactyl! What causes this? And is it only with certain breeds??

Barbara
12-01-2003, 05:29 AM
Ralphie you are too cute in your blue tuxedo and with your big polypawsies.

You wear your little nose high because you know you are our most deserving boy Cat of the Day:)

Enjoy your day of honour and gimme six;)

Killearn Kitties
12-01-2003, 06:54 AM
Hello Ralphie! What a handsome boy you are and what beautiful paws!

You deserve a great day today Ralphie, so play bottle cap hockey like there's no tomorrow and perhaps let your purrson give you an extra hug in honour our your Cat of the Day status.:D

Bari_d
12-01-2003, 07:34 AM
Oh, what a cutie! I too love your little "tudedo" look! I'm sure you always look your best - even for bathtub hockey! We really enjoyed meeting you this morning, Ralphie - catgratulations - you are a very special Cat of the Day!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cathappy Pride

smokey the elder
12-01-2003, 07:39 AM
Oh, I love polydactyls! Ralphie is such a handsome gray tuxedo boy.

Any breed can be polydactyl. It is a genetically dominant mutation. Ernest Hemingway had loads of them; this is why they are often called Hemingway cats.

Why is it dominant? 'Cuz cats are evolving opposable thumbs!:D ;)

catmandu
12-01-2003, 09:30 AM
My , What Big Paws you have Ralphie. And such a happy face and bright eyes , you are just a Wonderful Cat , that will give his owners years of joy. Right On Ralphie COTD!

Kona & Oreo's mom
12-01-2003, 09:46 AM
Good morning, sweet Ralphie, and congratulations from nearby San Diego. You are a beautiful boy--I would love to scritch your little white chin! It looks and sounds like you are a playful fella--be careful up so high on that edge! Congratulations on being selected COTD, Ralphie, and have a fantastic day!

tatsxxx11
12-01-2003, 10:12 AM
Arent' you the adorable one, dear Ralphie!!:) (Love the name, too!!:D) What a great shot of cute as can be you! You look like you're pondering all the wonders of the world! And who could resist, or miss, those big, beautiful mitts of yours! I wish I could reach through the screen and cover that adorable face, and those precious paws, with kisses! Perhaps your person could manage sneaking in a hug and kiss from me??? You've completely caputured our hearts today little Ralphie! I hope you and your proud people have a most wonderful day of celebration, playing to your heart's content, being lavished with treats and praise and simply enjoying your well earned reign as Pet Talk's "top cat!!":D Congratulations cutie Ralphie, Cat of the Day! Hugs and purrrs to you from me and mine!:)

krazyaboutkatz
12-01-2003, 10:52 AM
Good morning handsome Ralphie. :) My what big paws you have. I guess this is to help you greet people with. Congrats on being COTD!!! :D

karlyb
12-01-2003, 11:05 AM
Hello handsome Ralphie! You are a cat with style! I have three polys and love those big hoofies. Enjoy your special day with extra treats and let your humans give you a big snuggle hug.

Jax
12-01-2003, 11:10 AM
What a purty poly you are Ralphie - love your sweet sweet face and lovely blue fur! You sound like a wonderful friend. Congrats for being Our Awesome Cat of the Day! :) :D :)

momoffuzzyfaces
12-01-2003, 12:25 PM
Ralphie
What a handsome boy you are! Sounds like you keep life very interesting for your human! Congratulations on being our special Cat of the Day today, sweetie!:D

Prairie Purrs
12-01-2003, 12:52 PM
Ralphie, you're a total sweetheart! You look a bit like my gray tuxie Angel, and you'd fit right in with the four polys here in Denver if you'd ever want to visit. :D

felinefriend
12-01-2003, 01:40 PM
Awww, Ralphie, can I shake hands with your BIG PAWs too!! I'm so happy to meet such a little tuxey cutie like you today! How adorable in your photo, looking up and showing us your cute little chin and precious paws!! I hope you're having the best day ever! You are just so VERY beautiful!!! Love and Hugs to you!! :cool: ;) :D

lizbud
12-01-2003, 06:42 PM
Hi Ralphie,

You are one gorgeous little kitty.:D I would love to see you
playing bathtub hockey. Sounds like a game my kitties would
love too.:) Don't look now sweetie, but you're sitting very close
to the edge of that balcony. Please be careful, o.k.? Congrats
on being chosen for honors today as our CAT OF THE DAY.:)

Dan Holder
12-01-2003, 07:47 PM
That's a great looking kitty. He has a great home, when someone loves him so much he can make all that noise. Being CatOfTheDay deserves some more toys.

Ally Cat's Mommy
12-02-2003, 07:20 AM
Wow Ralphie, you are such a cutie! I love your tootsie-toes!!

Hope you have a wonderful day on your extra special day, and get loads of treats and luvvies!

Congrats on being our special Cat Of The Day!

Ally & Connor send Kitten Kisses:D