PDA

View Full Version : cinder and smoke

delidog
09-08-2001, 08:27 PM
hi guys!!!are you checking on your g.s.d. brothers??????? boomer and precious are them!!! i think that your brothers are finally o.k.!!! the deli :)

crow_noir
09-10-2001, 02:44 AM
wow! did i miss something? are they really related?

suzy
09-10-2001, 12:10 PM
.. I saw this story on the web, and have been waiting to hear the outcome.. please let us know more details!!

Cinder & Smoke
09-10-2001, 03:58 PM
Deil ! You, bet; We've been watching every post about Precious and Boomer. You and Spencer The Lion have been doing such a good job keeping everyone up to date that Smokey and I haven't had to say anything.

And Crow ~ naw, I don't thing we're related, cept maybe as really <distant> cousins :cool:. I'm a Shepherd, and Smokey's a Shepherd mixed with a lotta something elses ~ Dad sez he's a Heinz dawg - like Heinz ketchup wiffa 57 ingredients :D) I was born a Hillbilly near Wheeling, West Virginia. SmokeMutt was probably created near the Ranch, around Youngstown, Ohio. We've never heard from any relatives in Florida.

Suzy ~ check the latest update on Pet Talk at: http://PetoftheDay.com/cgibin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=7&t=000136. There's a link from Spencer to the latest newspaper article about Precious & Boomer at: newspaper article via Spencer (http://www.tcpalm.com/news/fortpierce/0907fpg.shtml).

crow_noir
09-10-2001, 11:49 PM
ok, i was just thinking it would be neat you guys having relatives in the news.

a little different, but one of my friends on another message board, had a dog that went on the long sleep. well, they moved and she heard a bark that sounded just like her late doggie's. so she went outside to see the doggie. it turned out to be a brother from the same exact litter!!!!! and the guy was only vacationing in the city.!

delidog
09-11-2001, 06:40 AM
glad you have been watching cinder and smokey!!! then you know that they have found a home for now....they are very lucky after the bite incident...and they will be residing in boca!!! i hope they can watch reruns of " the nanny" so they are prepared for the general population there!!!! ;) :D ;) :D ;) :D