PDA

View Full Version : exuse me while I drop dead.

cali
11-30-2003, 07:09 PM
I am exausted, I woke up a 7AM this morning to start in my FWA for bio, its due tomorow, I did it all crammed because I did not relalize that it was due tomorow until a friend told me, so I am like oh crud. so have been been working on a 10 page paper on leukemia all day, I skipped flyball to work on it etc. I just finished printing it, and realized that I forgot to put my name, and class, and teacher on the front page, we are not allowed to have a cover page now I have to read the rest of part 2 of my english novel for a test on it tomorow morning, now exuse me while I drop dead in exaustion *falls over*

micki76
11-30-2003, 07:42 PM
I'm tired from just reading it! :eek:

Hope you get a good grade, at least. :)

Kfamr
11-30-2003, 07:44 PM
Lol, doesn't sound like much to me. I've done stuff like that in a few hours.

lovemyshiba
11-30-2003, 07:46 PM
Good luck--I hope you do well on the paper!!

CountryWolf07
11-30-2003, 08:03 PM
Wow! Good luck!! This week is the last week of my classes.. thank goodness! Next week is my finals.. and then I'm off for 5 weeks.. winter break!!

bluekat
11-30-2003, 08:28 PM
Good luck on the grade!:)
countrywolf- That's like my sister! She has exams next week, then a whole month home. I'm so jealous. All I get will be 2 weeks of holidays:p

cali
11-30-2003, 08:42 PM
ya know I feel releived now, like I got a load off, its not even 9:00 and I have finished that FWA I have been dreading all year, finnished my english, and did my laundry and changed my bed stugg etc.. all before 9! I am a HUGE procrastinatore so its a big accomplishment for me lol and I have started work on my bio fair, and I have till the end of the semester(end of january) for that, and now the only project I have left is my CE, my parnter for that has been really sickso we have not been able to work on it, but it sure feels good to get that load off! :D