PDA

View Full Version : A few new ANGEL pics!

kimlovescats
11-30-2003, 05:50 PM
As requested, here are a couple pics I took of Angel today! She is hard to photograph by herself, as everytime I try, she glues herself to my side, and I end up with my fat leg in the picture! :rolleyes:

http://www.kimscats.com/AngelProfile11.30.03.jpg

http://www.kimscats.com/BabyAngel11.30.03.jpg

Amber
11-30-2003, 06:11 PM
Goodness!! She is a doll!! more pictures please please!! :D

Tonya
11-30-2003, 06:13 PM
She's adorable. I love her fluffy little legs!

Miss Meow
11-30-2003, 06:14 PM
She is the sweetest little thing :D

Steffi N
11-30-2003, 06:59 PM
Bless you, sweet little Angel. Gentle pets and cuddles for you.
Kim, she is just adorable. How are her legs healing?

kimlovescats
11-30-2003, 07:01 PM
They are doing GREAT.... almost completely straight already, and she just limps a little!!! She is finally starting to play with toys too, and act like a kitten!!! :D

jenluckenbach
11-30-2003, 07:26 PM
What a super special kitty. I just love her. But how can you tease us with only 2 pictures?!?

auggie
11-30-2003, 07:29 PM
I'm so happy that she is doing so well.
Little Angel baby stole my Heart.
She is so adorable.:)

carole
11-30-2003, 07:44 PM
YES kim Angel has captured my heart as well, lock stock and barrel, as the saying goes, she is simply adorable, I am thrilled to hear her little legs are healing so well, what a courageous little girl, to trust humans once again, thank Goodness she is with you now, keep posting pics, I love to see her. pretty please, thanks:) :D

Prairie Purrs
11-30-2003, 08:54 PM
She's such a little doll! So good to hear that her legs are healing well and that she's able to do kitten stuff! :D

rg_girlca
11-30-2003, 11:57 PM
Oh Little Angel, my heart melts whenever I see you. You had such a rough start and I'm so glad that you are doing well.

Kim you've done such a great job in caring for her. A job well done. :D

CatDad
12-01-2003, 01:15 AM
Originally posted by jenluckenbach
What a super special kitty. I just love her. But how can you tease us with only 2 pictures?!?
I agree with Jen, 2 pictures is a tease. However, I am very grateful for them.:D

I am just so happy to hear that she is doing well and with very little to tell of her previous issues.

Thanks for the update and the pictures. However we really do need more.;)

catcrazylady
12-01-2003, 10:30 AM
THERE'S OUR LITTLE GIRL!!! I'm so happy to see her again!! She is too cute and has touched so many hearts. She looks wonderful and the news of her playing is fantastic!!!:D :D http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/biggrin.gif

We need more pics!!
We don't care about your fat leg http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/wink.gif and do you honestly think we would notice with that little furry Angel face in the picture!!!!:D http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/biggrin.gif

amoore
12-01-2003, 10:33 AM
Angel is so cute! What a sweetie!
Thanks for the pictures!:)

Soledad
12-01-2003, 10:35 AM
Angel is obviously perfect and precious in all ways, but does anyone else see a bit of an imp lying beneath the pretty angel facade?;) :p

Barbara
12-01-2003, 12:26 PM
Soledad, good that you said it. Me too I thought there was some tortietude in that angelic facie:)

But that's a sign she's recovering ;)

ChrisH
12-01-2003, 04:56 PM
Oh, how adorable can a kitten be?! Not much more than Angel I am sure!!:)

What a sweetie!:)

kimlovescats
12-02-2003, 01:15 PM
Oh yes, Miss Angel is developing her since of Catitude as well! :eek: If one of the big guys gets to close in her comfort zone, she makes no bones about hissing and smacking them in the nose!!! hehe:D

Bari_d
12-02-2003, 01:46 PM
I emailed Kim asking for Angel's story, as I don't get out here to read posts often enough. I will simply never ever understand the horror that must live in people that can do something like was done to this precious little girl. And were there others in her litter that it had already happened to??? We'll never know.

Kim, God bless you, once again for your wonderful heart that helps these babies. Oh, I wish I could snuggle this little one, but know you'll do it for me.

She has a wonderful furrmom...she already looks like she is smiling, and with all she's been through, that has to be very hard to do. These little ones are so resilient...God gives them such a desire to live and those that rescue give them the hands on encouragement...that's you, Kim!

You're the best - look forward to watching this little one grow and grow!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs, Angel. Bari and the Cathappy Pride

catlover4ever
12-02-2003, 02:46 PM
Oh, if I only lived closer to you and if only I could take in another female.....I am just so in love with her. I am so very happy to hear that she is healing well and developing her special
cat-a-tude.

Kater
12-02-2003, 02:59 PM
I wouldn't mind having Miss Angel glued my leg!!!
Awwwwww! Love her sweet ear tufties! :D
What a lucky girl, now she gets her chance to be a kitten!

Thank you so much for saving her, Kim! I don't want to imagine the alternative. You're Angel's Angel!