PDA

View Full Version : Mommyto10birds

Mommyto10birds
11-30-2003, 05:18 PM
Well, first off, I would like to say hi and tell you a little about myself. I am from Iowa, 33 yrs old, 5' 1/2", caucasian and have been married once before from 1991-1999. I have two boys ages 11 and 9. I am married to a wonderful man. I have a step daughter age 18 and a step son age 16. I consider myself to be honest, supportive, affectionate, caring, intelligant, a great listener, kind and a good friend. I like country music and the oldies. I do not look at the outside of a person for it is what's on the inside that counts. I like to collect teddy bears, things with the pepsi logo on it, key chains, inkpens and angels. I have several pets and they are a moluccan cockatoo named "Baby", a african grey parrot named "Pepper", four canaries named "Pirate, April, Brownie and Lucy", three cockatiels named "Bubba, Shadow and Sparkie", a parakeet named "Blue". They are all spoiled rotten. I love to meet people from all over the world and get to know their part of the country or the USA. Thanks Patti

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
11-30-2003, 05:23 PM
Hi!

My name is Megan and I just turned 15. I have a dog, Abby, and she is below, in my signature. I also have 3 fish, Tang, Crayola and Eggroll (courtesy of LoudLou!! ;)) My nephew is also in my signature.

You'll love it here. This is the best place on the net, no doubt about it!

Tonya
11-30-2003, 05:32 PM
Hello and welcome to PT. I'm Tonya, I am 25 years old, married with one 6 year old son. I live in California. I have an australian shephard-husky named Dusty, a husky named Roxy, a pomeranian named Teddy, two cats named Ron and Raven, 3 snakes, and a fish. I am looking forward to seeing pictures.

Dogz
11-30-2003, 05:43 PM
Welcome to PT. I am sure you will love it here, like Megan said, it is the best place on the net.:)

My name is Emma, and I am owned by 6 fur and feathered kids.
Digger is a black labrador retriever, and Chubby is a yellow labrador retriever. Prince is Samoyed, Otis is a Pug, and I also have a calico kitten named Honey, and Nelly is my cockatiel.
You can see all of their pictures in my signuture.:)

Miss Meow
11-30-2003, 05:57 PM
Welcome! I hope you like it here.

Thanks for telling us about you and your feathered family :)

I am Nicole and am owned by the four cats and two dogs in my sig pic.

jenluckenbach
11-30-2003, 07:29 PM
Hi, I am Jen, married (for 20 years) therefore old enough to not have to tell my age.:p Have 20 cats in my house (6 fosters and 14 residents). I also have 5 pet mice (used to have 17 but have not gotten any new ones as the old ones pass on). You will like it here, we all love animals.

carole
11-30-2003, 07:54 PM
Kia Ora and a very warm welcome to PT, I am carole from Aotearoa, AKA New Zealand, have been on PT for about 8mths, I have two cats Ash and Lexie.

I look forward to reading your posts and seeing your birds, I am sure you will have tons of fun here and meet some very interesting people from all walks of life.

bluekat
11-30-2003, 08:15 PM
Welcome to PetTalk!:) You'll love it here, and you'll become addicted to the site:D
My name's Tiffany, I'm 13 years old, 14 in march. I have a cat named Blueberry. He's a blue point Himmy/Persian. I think he's about 15 months old right now. You could see him in my sig:) Looking forward to seeing your birds!:)

KYS
11-30-2003, 09:21 PM
Hi, my name is Karen,
A very warm welcome to Pet Talk. :)

Desert Arabian
11-30-2003, 10:18 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk!! You are a great addition to this great site!!

My name is Laura, and I am 16 years old. I live in Wisconsin, near Milwaukee. I am owned by 2 cats(Dudley & Sammy) and 7 rats(Fred, Oscar, Phoebe, Violette, Daisy, Chloe, and Suzie). I am very fond of horses, I have been riding for 9 years. I am also very fond of gundogs- mainly Labrador Retrievers and Chessies, I also love Boxers and Danes.

I hope you enjoy Pet Talk!! :D

Kfamr
11-30-2003, 10:27 PM
Hello Patti and welcome to Pet Talk. I agree, this is the best site on the internet.

My name's KayAnn (or Kay) and i'm 'mother' or two muttly dogs name Simba & Nala.

Simba is a 5 year old German Shepherd Pit Bull mix who will be 6 on Christmas. Nala is a 9 month old Lab mix, who will be 1 year old on Feb. 7th.

I just turned 16, November 24th. I love, photograhpy, music, poetry, drawing, and lots of other "arts"! My number one love is my two babies though. That's why i've been here for so long, because I love to talk about them. My favorite 'breed' of dogs are Pit Bulls, but I love MUTTS! :D

We love photos, so if you have any photos of your babies, feel free to share!

RobiLee
11-30-2003, 10:35 PM
Hi and Wecome to Pet Talk!!

My name is Robin. I'm 39 yrs. old. My husband and I have been married for 20 years. We have one son who is 19 and Katie, our Akita dog, will be 8 months in a few days

I know you are going to like it here.

Robin :)

lynnestankard
12-01-2003, 05:07 PM
Hello Patti - a BIG Welcome to Pet Talk - you'll certainly like it here!!

I'm Lynne - been married 33 years - so yes I'm over 21!!
I'm chief maid to three cats, Bagel, Ketchum who are both all black and Dan my tuxedo boy!

Look forward to hearing about your pets.

Lynne

PayItForward
12-01-2003, 05:20 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk :D

Me and my Partner (PaysForIt) are owned our seven kitties (Gulp...seven :eek: We had ONE cat when we joined Pet Talk) you can see in my signature, George, Milly, Milo, Treacle, Bramble, Tigs, Sandy.

We love to see photos and hear all about, your pets. :D

But don't be surprised if you end up with your own flock of birds by next year ;) Unless 10 birds equal a flock ?!

Kiia
12-01-2003, 05:26 PM
Hi :D

Welcome to PT! I'm sure you'll love it here, everyone is very friendly and helpful. I have only 1 pet (for now), a Miniature Pinscher who will be 2 on January 1, his name is Teeko.

:)

popcornbird
12-01-2003, 06:01 PM
Welcome to the board! Wow.....10 birdies! Lucky you! I would absolutely LOVE to hear about all your birds, and see pictures of them! I have two cockatiels, both of whom you can see in my signature. Although I love most animals, birds are my #1 passion. Can't wait to hear about your's!

tatsxxx11
12-01-2003, 06:55 PM
Hi Patti and a warm welcome to you and your big, beautiful, feathered crew!:) My name is Sandra. I just turned 40:eek: and have been married to my high school sweetheart these past 20 years. I have two dogs, Cody a Husky/Shep, Star, a yellow Lab, 2 kitties, Mr. B and Oliver and 2 guinea pigs, Moon and our newest addition, Rosie!:) I've been on Pet Talk for over 3 years now and I know you'll come to love it here as I have! Thanks for sharing so much about yourself with us all. You sound like a very special person!:)

ticosmyham
12-01-2003, 07:20 PM
Hi!! My name is Anne, I have a dog, a hamster, and 8 birds ( we have a common love of birds eh?) lol Welcome to Pet Talk, ur gonna love it here! :D

Mommyto10birds
12-03-2003, 11:09 PM
Thank you all for the nice welcome. Here is my babies. My friend made this for me and all the birds are mine. Love, Patti

Mommyto10birds
12-03-2003, 11:10 PM
hi these are my babies

Mommyto10birds
12-03-2003, 11:11 PM
and another