PDA

View Full Version : Christmas cards at Costco

tomkatzid
11-30-2003, 01:34 PM
Now that I have bought, ink, photo paper, insert paper and envelopes, and printed non stop for hours on 'my' printer, I call Costco and find out they are SOOOOOOOOOO cheap. 3 cents a card. You take your picture on a cd, dvd or memory card from your camera and they put it on a card with what ever saying you want inside and give you envelopes for $14.95 for 50 cards. WOW that is just too cheap. I am bummed that I didn't check this out sooner. As I type this I am printing out 30 more cards for friends and family and I already mailed the Pet Talk 50 yesterday. Oh well, theres always next year.
Katz

popcornbird
11-30-2003, 01:38 PM
I know! Developing digital pictures at Costco is awesome! We do it all the time for our *favorites*. Get the developed for 3 cents a pic. Everything at Costco is cheap........everything! I love that store! :D

RubyMutt
11-30-2003, 01:39 PM
That's where I had my Christmas cards made :D Although, you have to order a minimum of 50. After the first 50 you can buy them in increments of 25. At least that's how it was at the Costco I go to. I just ordered 2 packs of 50 so I could use two separate photos. I was amazed at how affordable they were! :eek: Isn't Costco great!?!

jenfer
11-30-2003, 02:38 PM
Wow! Really??????????????????? Next year, I will try that.
Too bad, I only use regular, plain, boring, shop-bought cards :o

aly
11-30-2003, 02:43 PM
Time to check and see where the nearest Costco is!! :D