PDA

View Full Version : Ally got out!!! (But she's back)

Ally Cat's Mommy
11-30-2003, 07:42 AM
Don't worry - she is back safely - but she gave me such a scare - I was totally hysterical!!

Yesterday evening when I was looking for her for "playtime" and she was no-where to be found! After about 10 minutes of checking under furniture and inside cupboards I was in a total state!

I went out the kitchen door, and called, but she wasn' there. Then I went to the front door, and as soon as I opened the door she came FLYING in, then snuggled for ages - I was crying with relief!

The only thing I can think of is that she slipped out either when my husband came home from golf, or when my son took out the trash (most likely the latter). The really scarey part is that in either of these two cases, she was outside for at least an HOUR:eek: . My poor baby! I am such a bad Meowmie that I took so long to notice she was missing! At least she had the sense to stay in the garden and not wander off! I am so glad she is safe!

Barbara
11-30-2003, 07:55 AM
Did you know that kitties can turn invisible when they want to go out?

I am so glad she's back and safe:D

Filou too spent an hour or 2 outside last year:eek:

Cataholic
11-30-2003, 09:42 AM
Ally, you NAWTEEKAT! Don't scare Meowmie like that.

{{{{Hugs}}}}to both of you (well, all three of you)

PayItForward
11-30-2003, 10:04 AM
Ally, that is one way to make sure, you get more attention than Conner ;)

On a Serious note I am happy Ally came home safe & sound.

Tonya
11-30-2003, 11:13 AM
Well, welcome back, Ally...you naughty kitty!

kimlovescats
11-30-2003, 11:29 AM
So glad Ms. Ally got a good scare.... but too bad Meommy had to have one too!!! Now, Ally ... hopefully you have learned that indoors is much safer and life with Connor is a much better option as well! ;) We love you Ally, welcome back inside!!!:)

amoore
11-30-2003, 11:42 AM
I am glad Ally returned safely. I know The feeling you had, all to well!

Kirsten
11-30-2003, 12:16 PM
OMG, how scary!!! :eek: I'm so glad she did not run away and immediately came back as soon as there was an opportunity!

And don't feel bad about it, you're no bad mommy! Sometimes they're so fast and sneaky that it's almost impossible to notice. At least once a day Lily is locked in the bathroom or kitchen because I didn't notice her coming in.

Kirsten

aly
11-30-2003, 01:17 PM
Oh my goodness, so many cats are getting out lately :eek: What a scare!

I'm so glad Ally was ready and waiting to dart back in that door!

popcornbird
11-30-2003, 01:44 PM
NAWTEE Ally! Don't do that to your mommy EVER again!

Such a relief that she got back home safely!

aly
11-30-2003, 02:10 PM
Originally posted by popcornbird
NAWTEE Ally!

Ok, I keep thinking people are calling me naughty!! HAHA!

rg_girlca
11-30-2003, 02:31 PM
Ally, I hope you were scared enough not to do that again. I'm so glad you were right there when mommy opened the door.

CatDad
11-30-2003, 03:37 PM
OMG, that must have been so scary.:eek:

I am so happy to hear that Ally had the sense, or got scared and stayed near a door. Hopefully that cured her from doing that again for a while.

I know that feeling when you can't find them after about 5 or 10 minutes. I have always found mine, thank God.

Also, you are not a bad cat meowmie. You know that kitties can sleep for hours on end and it is not unusual to not miss them for an hour or so. Now, if you had not gotten scared when you could not find her, then I would have worried about you.;)

Give both the babies and a scratch and cuddle for me.

shais_mom
11-30-2003, 10:14 PM
I am so glad she is back safe and sound! You ARE NOT a bad mommy!!!! Once I was coming back in from outside with the dog, and went straight to bed, had to get up a couple hours later and when I opened the door, Kylie shot in the house. She had been on my 'back porch' area and I had forgotten she slipped thru!!!!
Now that's a bad mommy!

popcornbird
12-01-2003, 02:05 AM
Originally posted by aly
Ok, I keep thinking people are calling me naughty!! HAHA!

LOL! If it was Aly with one *L*, it would have been you, but as long as its Ally with two *L*s, its NAWTEE Ally cat! :p