PDA

View Full Version : BIG Cassie!

smokey the elder
11-30-2003, 07:26 AM
Boy, have you ever traded up from your life living around cars and greasy spoons! You don't have to eat everything in sight; your purrents won't let you starve.

I love your blue-grey color and white paw tips!:)

Jax
11-30-2003, 12:41 PM
Sweet Cassie, you are such a pretty girl! Love those beauuuutiful blue eyes and that curvy figure, heehee. Sounds like you really made the perfect choice of family! Congrats for being Our Adorable Cat of the Day! :) :D :)

momoffuzzyfaces
11-30-2003, 12:51 PM
Cassie
You are one lovely girl! No wonder your family fell in love with you. I'm so glad they found you and now you have a wonderful forever home and loving family. Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day today too!:D

tatsxxx11
11-30-2003, 04:28 PM
Greetings gorgeous Cassie! What a heartwarming Cinderella tale your Mommy shares with us all! From barelysurvivng the cold mean streets and foraging out of dumpsters to living the pampered life of a princess!:) You and your family finding each other that cold November day was truly a Thanksgiving miracle:) I hope you and your proud and adoring humans are blessed with many, many more happy years together! Congratulations to you beautiful Cassie, our most deserving and inspiringThanksgiving miracle Cat of the Day! Love and purrrs to you sweet girl from Sandra, Mr. B and Oliver!:)

catlady1945
11-30-2003, 05:43 PM
Congratulations. You are a beautiful kitty.

lizbud
11-30-2003, 06:19 PM
Hello Cassie,

I am so happy to meet you today pretty Princess.:) What
a wonderful rescue story. You deserve to be loved & pampered
for all your days sweetheart.:) Congratulations on being chosen
for top honors today as our CAT OF THE DAY.:)

LMigliore
11-30-2003, 08:51 PM
Splendid Cassie!

A cat of beauty, style and substance; what a wonderful sight.

CatDad
11-30-2003, 10:50 PM
You are such a big beautiful girl.:)

I am so happy that you found a good home and that you got along with friernd Mel. You gave him some fun times I am sure.

Here's to a girl that deserves to be COTD. Congratulation.:D

catmandu
12-01-2003, 09:27 AM
Cassie , you are a Gorgeous , Great Looking Mature Lady Cat , a Cat that obviously has had a googd life , since her rescue. All the Best To Comical Cassie COTD!

karlyb
12-01-2003, 10:58 AM
Hello beautiful Cassie, what gorgeous girl you are! You have certainly come up in the world! I'm sorry you lost your friend Mel, you must miss him a lot. Please keep on your diet so you stay healthy and enjoy your loving family for many more years.

Dan Holder
12-01-2003, 07:53 PM
What a pretty cat. The way she came to have a home makes her even more special. It's so hard to lose a pet. She was good for the elder kitty, and helps keep his spirit in the home. Good luck.