PDA

View Full Version : Poodle in Virginia Needs Home

aly
09-01-2001, 11:44 PM
This was posted on one of my poodle clubs:

i dont know if this is ok to post here but since its a poodle club i hope its ok.i need to find my poodle a new forever home.my reason is i just started back to work and bandits only fault is he likes to chew.i bought him a crate for when im not home,but with winter coming i cant leave him in the yard while im gone anymore.and it would be cruel to have him locked up all day,then again at bedtime.we are very sad but for bandit i feel its best.bandit is purebred male mini,we have his papers but never sent them in.hes all black and very curly.had all shots,is housebroke,loves kids,dogs,ok with cats,loves to ride in the car,hates to be outside.we perfer someone who is home most of the time,have a fenced yard, and live in virginia.we will do a home check and would like the right to visit him a time or 2.we just want a great home for him.if interested contact me at [email protected] in prince george virginia,close to petersburg and richmond.

aly
09-02-2001, 10:24 PM
He found a home today :D

Daisy's Mom
09-03-2001, 12:11 AM
Ha that's great! I didn't even have time to worry :)

Pam
09-03-2001, 05:59 AM
Wonderful news!!

lizbud
09-03-2001, 10:24 AM
GREAT NEWS!!!So very happy for Bandit...
Thanks for posting this happy result,and
Thanks too for the former owners for doing
the right thing for their pup!!

Albea
09-03-2001, 12:20 PM
Great!!! I was about to e-mail the posting to my brother in Virginia when I read that Bandit had been adopted. Thank you Aly for letting us know so fast :D

jackiesdaisy1935
09-03-2001, 12:35 PM
Wonderful news to make a Happy Day.
Jackie