PDA

View Full Version : Thanks guys

jenluckenbach
11-29-2003, 06:11 PM
Quite a few people have posted some wonderful comments about me, my kitties, my fostering, etc. and I want you to know that these words do not go un-noticed. I appreciate them all, but I don't really do anything all that special (and no, this is not a ploy for more compliments). In all seriousness, I do what I can, no more. So thanks for boosting my ego once in a while, it makes my day.
:)

catnapper
11-29-2003, 09:27 PM
Yes, taking care of so many lives is very important! You are not only a special soul, so is your dear husband who understands your devotion and helps you.

If only I could do what you do! I grew up in a house with one cat and one dog... but my Grandmom (she helped raise me) instilled a deep respect and love of animals. Her gravestone doesn't have the typical flowers or crosses, but animal pawprints. I know that if life had been any different for her, that she would have taken in every unwanted animal out there. I would do the same... perhaps when my kids are grown and my house is my house again...

Until then we will all live vicariously through you and offer support and encouragement when you need it.

Keep up the work - and I'll see you tomorrow! With Pouncer, of course.

NoahsMommy
11-29-2003, 09:37 PM
Anyone that cares as much for the homeless kitties as their own is very special in my book. :)

CatDad
11-29-2003, 09:44 PM
I know you are not fishing for compliments you are not that type of person. However, you deserve everyone of them, plus more.:D

I agree with NoahsMommy that you are a very special person in my book.:D

sirrahbed
11-30-2003, 10:55 AM
Originally posted by CatDad
I know you are not fishing for compliments you are not that type of person. However, you deserve everyone of them, plus more.:D

I agree with NoahsMommy that you are a very special person in my book.:D

I agree with everything above plus more. YOU are a topic of conversation at our house because of what you do. We have always felt you can tell alot about a person by how they care for "the least of Mine". Blessing to you and Charlie. We think you deserve any ego boosts you can get because you are always so busy!!:D :D