PDA

View Full Version : Kim--how's little Angel?

Prairie Purrs
11-29-2003, 03:34 PM
How's your little sweetheart doing? Is big brother Casper taking good care of her? Any new pictures? :D

NoahsMommy
11-29-2003, 09:46 PM
Yea...how is that little darling???

CatDad
11-29-2003, 10:07 PM
OK, I'll throw in mine.

How's our little Angel?;)

kimlovescats
11-30-2003, 12:06 PM
SORRY! Oh, Angel is doing WONDERFULLY well!!! She is already walking much better, just a slight limp! I think her little legs are going to be fairly normal looking!!! The vet did a great job with straightening them out and re-aligning the bones! She is finally starting to PLAY!!! She has some new Mousie toys, and it is so awesome to see her bat them around!!! :D

Her new thing is to take naps under our Christmas tree.... afterall, what better place is there for an "Angel"???? ;)

I promise to post some new pics soon! Thanks for asking!

HUGS!

Barbara
11-30-2003, 01:56 PM
Originally posted by kimlovescats
Her new thing is to take naps under our Christmas tree.... afterall, what better place is there for an "Angel"???? ;)

Very easy one: the best place for an Angel is on top of the tree:D

It's good to hear she's doing fine. Scritchies for you and Angel;)

rg_girlca
11-30-2003, 02:47 PM
Oh Kim, I'm so glad to hear that little Angel is doing well.
You're such a good meowmie.

Can't wait to see more pictures of her, she is such a doll.

CatDad
11-30-2003, 03:24 PM
Thanks for the update.:)

I was very happy to hear that she is getting better and begining to play.:) I am really happy to hear that her legs look good and there is only a slight limp.:)

I look forward to pictures when you get a chance to post them.;)

sirrahbed
11-30-2003, 04:05 PM
Oh YES pictures! This is one kitten that even my hubby wants to know about! (mr. grumpy who teases me about my time here and how I talk about these people and cats like friends:D ) says oh by the way, anything new about Angel??