PDA

View Full Version : online?

G.P.girl
11-29-2003, 02:35 PM
i know we were talking about this before but did we ever do it?
we were all going to get PT at the same time so we can break the record. we should do that. what do you guys think?

Dogz
11-29-2003, 02:54 PM
It would be really hard for everyone to get on at the same time. Since people live in different places, the times are different, so that would be kinda tough.

11-29-2003, 03:30 PM
That wouldn't be a problem! We are about 7 hours later than New York, so if you guys get online at lunchtime, it is evening here. Is possible, hey!!;) :)

CamCamPup33
11-29-2003, 03:30 PM
It would be cool, but like emma said, we all live in different times, so its hard.. ;)

popcornbird
11-29-2003, 03:35 PM
I don't think it should be that hard. Us North Americans should get online in the morning.........those in Europe should be on late afternoon, and those more east should be on at night! We could probably manage somehow! I think it would be cool if all the PT'ers were online at the same time. :p It would probably work best on a weekend because then everyone would be at home and not at work or school.

MAYBE we could try it. :D

Dogz
11-29-2003, 03:38 PM
We would have to leave a thread up for a couple weeks so everyone could see it, and figure out all of the times...

green_chameleon_girl
11-29-2003, 05:21 PM
lol!! I started one of the first threads about this...but.. I have failed LOL!!! It was to hard to find all the timezones teehee;)