PDA

View Full Version : Mons!!

11-29-2003, 06:31 AM
You have such a cute nose, Mons!! That spot on the windowsill looks great; I am sure it would be my Maya's favorite spot too :) :) !
Be sure that your humans give ye all you like and lots of kibble today, as you are our COTD!!!!

Pam
11-29-2003, 07:42 AM
Mons the first thing that struck me about you today was how nicely behaved you are sitting next to that plant. My boys would have it dumped over and dirt everywhere! :eek: Your humans are very lucky to have such a sweet boy as you, but they already know that I guess since they have nominated you and *tah tah dah* YOU HAVE BEEN CHOSEN as our very special Saturday Cat of the Day! ;)

Bari_d
11-29-2003, 08:39 AM
What a handsome little guy you are! You could be our BeBop's cousin ( www.cathappy.com/bebop.htm ), but Norway is a long way from Texas. US! We saw the snow outside your window - best you stay in where its warm right now - burrrrrrr. We enjoyed meeting you, Mons - hope you have a wonderful day as King Cat of the Day!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cathappy Pride

catmandu
11-29-2003, 09:19 AM
Mons , you are a very disciplined Cat, as we would have dumped that plant , too , OOPS , it would be toast.A very Big Greeting from the Found Cats to you , Mons COTD!

tatsxxx11
11-29-2003, 09:54 AM
What a handsome boy you are, dear Mons! Your sweet, round face and that precious little nose beg to held and kissed! And aren't you the considerate and well behaved little guy, selflessly sharing that coveted windowsill with your Mom!:) I know all about those cold, Norweigan winters!! So, Mons, stay close to home and hearth and bask in the warmth of your family's love (and that sunny sill) until the summer sun returns! Congratulations to you sweet, handsome Mons! Have an extra special day celebrating your Cat of the Day cudos, cutie!:) Love and hugs and kisses to you from Sandra, Mr. B and Oliver!:)

Randi
11-29-2003, 09:58 AM
Congratulations on being our lovely Cat of the day, Mons!

Another Scandinavian as Cat of the day. :D I hope you get to borrow he windowsill all day today on your very special day. I think you should go and help your mum open the right treats for you – and be sure to get a lot of cuddles too. :)

Have fun! Fister sends special purrs. ;)

greendoor678
11-29-2003, 11:43 AM
Mons! You look so happy to be indoors and away from the snow!
:)
Congrats on being COTD, cutie!

:p

karlyb
11-29-2003, 12:38 PM
Hello Mr Mons, you pretty boy! I love the beauty mark by your nose. Isn't it great to sit in the warm window and enjoy the view? We got our first real snowfall of the season today here in New York and my kitties are enchanted by the blowing snow. What a helpful boy you are helping your mom get your dinner for you. Happy COTD to you Mons!

momoffuzzyfaces
11-29-2003, 12:52 PM
Mons
What a handsome boy you are! I enjoyed meeting you today and reading all about you and your family. Congratulations, sweetheart, on being our special Cat of the Day today! :D

Jax
11-29-2003, 01:34 PM
What a marvelous cat you are Mons! Love your markings and regal pose on your very own windowsill. Congrats for being Our Adorable Cat of the Day! :) :D :)

lizbud
11-29-2003, 05:23 PM
Hello Mons,

What a handsome kitty you are Mons. You look so much like
my kitty Punkin. I'm very happy that you have the loving home
you richly deserve.:) Happy congratulations to you today on
being chosen for special honors as our CAT OF THE DAY.:)
Hope you have many many years of health & happiness.

Smokeyjune1
11-29-2003, 07:23 PM
What a tall, regal looking handsome boy you are! I love the mix of white and stripes you have. Never travel too far from home, it's always safer to stay close. It was nice to be introduced to you. ENJOY your honor as Cat of the Day! :D

CatDad
11-29-2003, 09:21 PM
What a great looking Scandinavian boy you are.:D

Let you mom know that you are COTD and should get that spot all day today.:)

Dan Holder
11-30-2003, 05:17 AM
He does look and sound like a very sweet cat. I'm sure he'll be happy to know that after you are chosen Cat Of The Day, you are supposed to get extra meals. Good luck.