PDA

View Full Version : Litter Welcome Mat

shais_mom
11-29-2003, 01:26 AM
Does anyone else have one?
My parents saw the ad in one of their Farm and Ranch magazines and told me I should get one.
I finally ordered one and I really like it. It is super easy to empty.
And it gets all the 'fine' stuff that the carpet remnent didn't get.
(I use Feline Pine) The people are seem very sincere and have a great product. They made them originally from recycled chicken crates or something.
http://www.litterwelcomemat.com/litterwelcomemat/home.html

neko1
11-29-2003, 08:27 AM
We've tried using something like that, but my cats jump over it, therefore spreading litter even further across the carpet:o

RedHedd
11-29-2003, 10:21 AM
I recently bought something similar for my kids as I was getting very tired of having to vacuum around the litter boxes every day. This thing really works! Now I only have to vacuum every other day! :)

11-29-2003, 10:28 AM
We bought something similar to that! It is a grey carpet, in the shape of a cat :) ! It really helps; of course, I may not forget to shake the sand out outside regularly ;)

NoahsMommy
11-29-2003, 10:01 PM
Looks pretty cool, Stacy. :)

We have similair mats outside each litterbox. They seem to work pretty well. They really save the carpet from being totally embedded in cat litter...and from them tracking it everywhere.

CatDad
11-29-2003, 10:04 PM
I may have to try that. I have a rubber mat out side of one of the boxes, but I still clean it up every day.

Thanks for the suggestion.:)