PDA

View Full Version : OMG! there are 20 cats in my house

jenluckenbach
11-28-2003, 05:21 PM
This post really is nonsence, but I just realized that with my latest acquisition I have 20 cats in my house!
see here.
http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=38849
Oh well, it was bound to happen. :p :rolleyes: :D :D

catnapper
11-28-2003, 05:48 PM
The thread is NOT nonsense ~~~ if it weren't for you and your Bonnie, I wouldn't have my Pouncer!

'nough said!:D :) :p :) :D

PayItForward
11-28-2003, 05:57 PM
Listen to Catnapper, as she is one of the lives you have touched. You go girl!!!

CatDad
11-28-2003, 08:30 PM
I agree it is not nonsense, like PayItForward said you have touched many lives and helped many kittens.:D

You're the best!;)

However 20 cats is alot. You are amazing, I have trouble with 2.

catcrazylady
11-28-2003, 10:20 PM
Everytime someone makes a snide remark about my nine I think about you!!!http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/biggrin.gif J/K.
I really do envy you to be able to help so many wonderful kitties that would probably be lost without your help. The stars in your crown will be many and they will be well deserved!

I thank you for all the lives you have saved and for all the families that have a precious new family member because of you. I could never do what you do because I am too weak and emotional. I couldn't give them up once I had taken care of them. You are very selfless and kind to do what you do.

Keep up the great work!:D :D http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/biggrin.gif

slick
11-28-2003, 10:53 PM
Why am I not surprised???:D :D

Would love to see a picture of all 20 in a group shot, but I guess it's just wishful thinking......

bisi.cat
11-29-2003, 05:06 AM
Jen,
it's so true that JLC (Jen Luckenbach's Cats) receive so much TLC!!!

You're doing such good work!!!
And twenty happy cats are the proof...:) :) :)
What a lovely new signature!!!

sirrahved
11-29-2003, 07:24 AM
Twenty cats, oh my! Do they have free range, or do you have some sort of order?

I can't imagine what you pay for litter and food every week!

Kudos to you for helping so many!

catmandu
11-29-2003, 09:37 AM
Jen , that is about the most adorable little Kiten , that I have ever seen , with the mix of gray and cream. And the fact is that he has ended up in the best place for Cats , with a Great Guardian, and Cat Friends!

rg_girlca
11-29-2003, 03:38 PM
Jen, none of your posts have ever been nonsense. including this one. I really envy you being able to provide for all these precious kitties.
Little Bettyboop is so adorable and I just love the name. Brings back memories. Boop, boop, bedoop, boop.:D

Also I just love your new signature, I noticed Mickey is included.
Yaahhhoooo. He couldn't have a better home.

You do great work Jen, helping these adorable babies. I know it must be so overwhelming at times, but so rewarding in the end.

lizbud
11-29-2003, 07:09 PM
Betty Boop is adorable.:) I don't even want to think where
all these precious cats would be without you & all the good
work you do for them. Bless you.:)

NoahsMommy
11-29-2003, 09:42 PM
hee hee....isn't it funny when you realize how many you actually have??

Ally Cat's Mommy
11-30-2003, 12:10 AM
Those are 20 of the luckiest cats on the planet!:D