PDA

View Full Version : Dear Diary - Thanksgiving

Edwina's Secretary
11-28-2003, 12:36 PM
Dear Diary,

My first Thanksgiving! And I am very thankful for my nice home, and family, and HH too, and lots of food and windows to look out.

I met grandma and grandpa and their dog KC.
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid90/p85900461f05ee09fe9bfc3f6761a0dec/fa72e812.jpg

Gavin came too. It’s good that I’m not the jealous type as he spent most of the time on my Basement Girl’s lap! (Do you see the confetti on his head? That came all the way from Australia!)
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid90/p4e31953306408003167a84cbb191c044/fa71c867.jpg
HH doesn’t seem to enjoy canine company so I spent much of the day sitting with her on the big bed. I was rewarded by being allowed to sleep there overnight! (The grandparents were in my bed!)
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid90/pa887c21322335145e17623157a8680f2/fa72ecff.jpg
HH threw a REAL hissy fit. She was sitting on Blondie’s lap and began to hiss. She hissed at the grandparents and then……..she hissed at Blondie!!! Jumped straight up and took off!
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid90/pbc505a932ff1c7244f0e5712beded910/fa72e80a.jpg
I did my prairie dog imitation – which I only do for German vitamins (thank you Tante Barbara!) Everyone was impressed!
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid90/p70d29fa6c3cb4d33840fd3fb36a84fe7/fa72ed04.jpg
Something else…. as much as I love SL Honey Roasted turkey…. the real think is incredible! Yummy!

Off the do the decorations!!!:D :D

Thankfully,

Eddie

catlover4ever
11-28-2003, 12:46 PM
Oh Eddie, you sure do have a lot to be thankful for. I was very happy to see that you were even thankful for HH.

By the way, you do the best darn prairie dog immitation I have ever seen.

gini
11-28-2003, 12:56 PM
Eddie, your very first Thanksgiving? It is quite a day isn't it?

The real thing - a fresh roasted turkey - they have you hooked now.

You know, Gavin is a pretty special dog. Have you ever seen him when he is dressed and ready for a night on the town. Very impressive looking is he in a tux.

Eddie, I am so glad that you have the wonderful home that you deserve. If you can stop and play prairie dog for everyone, it means you have settled in very nicely.

Barbara
11-28-2003, 02:02 PM
Eddie dear, it looks as if everybody had a blast with turkey and vitamin paste:)

Everyone but HH. I wonder whether it is something in the vitamins. You may remember that Filou hissed too when Blondie picked him up:D

Kirsten
11-28-2003, 02:09 PM
Eddie, that is so nice that you had such a nice Thanksgiving, while your sister Edwina did not seem to enjoy it very much!

I see you got these yummy Gimpet vitamines - my girls love it, too! :)

Kirsten

Randi
11-28-2003, 02:29 PM
Oh Eddie, your very first Thanksgiving with the real turkey treats, aren't you just a lucky boy. :)

Have you eaten a bit too much, or are you feeling sad because miss Edwina has turned the back on you? You do look a little depressed there in the big bed, but just think about it Eddie, you'll be allowed to spend the night there, and tomorrow you'll get your own bed back. When you wake up, the doggies will be gone. ;) I must say, I'm very impressed how close you got to KC!

I see you like the vitamin paste too. To tell you a secret, Fister has already emptied half of his.

CatDad
11-28-2003, 08:22 PM
Eddie it looks like you had a great time. I bet you did really like the turkey.

I am happy to hear that that you spent some time with HH and that you were allowed to sleep on the bed with her.;)

Miss Meow
11-28-2003, 09:53 PM
Gorgeous, I love these diaries! :D

slick
11-28-2003, 10:03 PM
Eddie: sounds like you were the very spoiled kitty with all that turkey lurkey!!!

PSST, guess what?? In another month blonde one is going to make another turkey so get those chops warmed up :D :D

catcrazylady
11-28-2003, 10:31 PM
How wonderful...Your first Thanksgiving!!! You certainly looked as if you enjoyed yourself! Turkey and vitamins...WOW...all in one day...COOL BEANS! What a wonderful day!! You sure are cute!
HH must have been a little thankful since she shared her bed with you! Could she be softening or was she simply caught up in the holiday cheer????:D :D http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/biggrin.gif

bisi.cat
11-29-2003, 05:09 AM
What a wonderful Thanksgiving!!!

I am sure Eddie you enjoyed each second...but even a bit of hissing (Edwina!) is rewarded with the tasty vitamin paste on such a holiday!!!

Just wait until Christmas, Eddie...you will be even more impressed!!!

jenluckenbach
11-29-2003, 05:19 AM
Eddie, it seems that you were the perfect gentleman host. I am glad that you liked Thanksgiving and we are all thanful for YOU and yor diaries, too. :D

11-29-2003, 06:52 AM
he he, I am glad you "E's" both had a great Thanksgiving!!

btw Sara, you have a gorgeous dining table!! Such a warm colour :)

catmandu
11-29-2003, 09:29 AM
Edwina , my love , I dont blame you a bit. I am glad that our Dad does not bring Dirty , Smelly Dogs int the House. Dog Fur would fly! JJJ3

lynnestankard
11-29-2003, 09:32 AM
Hey Eddie - the main man - glad you enjoyed the Special Turkey Day - given you an appetite for the other one due in three weeks?!
You seemed totally undaunted by a house full of guests and two dogs - such a brave boy - well done :D :D

Lynne

ramanth
12-01-2003, 12:24 PM
What a wonderful Thanksgiving report. :D

captain
12-01-2003, 05:18 PM
Oh Eddie,

So glad you are keeping us updated on your home life.

Seems like you are settling in (or at least, being ALLOWED to settle in .........:p )

Love
The Confetti Fairy in Australia

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
12-02-2003, 10:05 AM
Wow, Eddie! Looks like you had an exciting, fun-filled and tummy-filling Thanksgiving!

It was so nice of you to keep HH company while she was in exile. I know she usually doesn't prefer your company, but I know she was thankful to have you there as support against the d-o-g intrusion. ;) :D

Careful with those decorations, and remind your mom that we need pics of you helping with them. ;) :D

Oh, and I LOVE your prairie dog imitation! You are soooo talented! :D

Vio&Juni
12-04-2003, 05:18 AM
Eddie, isn't it great to have a special day for Thanks Givings - especially that you have so many things to be thankfull of!

Great diary!