PDA

View Full Version : Rat food

wolfsoul
11-28-2003, 12:14 PM
I'm so excited! For entrepreneurship class we have to invent something, and there are prizes. I am making my own rat food! :D The highest prize you can win is $300! My teacher says that the idea is great! And when I'm done making it, I can just use it on my rats lol. It gives my mom an excuse to buy everything for them that I want. I can't wait, it's going to be awesome.

I had to share lol.

Amber
11-28-2003, 03:31 PM
Yay! Sounds like Fun! You will get 1st place!

wolfsoul
11-28-2003, 05:15 PM
Thanks! :D I hope so! Last year's 1st place winner was so simple. They took the handle off of a shovel and put it on a plunger so that it's easier to use. The year before that, someone made a chin strap for a hockey goalie. In second place were these two girls who made dog collars with reflectors. The simplest things always seem to win. I hope mine isn't too complex lol.

tikeyas_mom
12-01-2003, 01:57 PM
I would lvoe to help you jordan lol. since I have that good pet store near by my house mwahahaha. At my school we have the career thingy too you can win 300$ for first prise or somthing... I want to make a two sided tooth brush lol.

fidgetyfidget
12-01-2003, 03:58 PM
Okay...there is a lady dubbed "The Rat Lady" her real name is Debbie Ducomun (not sure of the spelling) but she is awesome! She has a site and a diet she formulated for her rats. When I had my rats I made it for them. It has things in it like soy nuts, rice cereal, puffed wheat cereal, dehydrated fruit, oats, etc! I'll try to find the website for you. Hehehe.

fidgetyfidget
12-01-2003, 04:06 PM
okay. I couldn't find Debbie's but I did find another one similar to it. http://www.ratsrule.com/diet.html

luckies4me
12-01-2003, 04:48 PM
They already know about Debbie D's recipe. I actually just met her a few weeks ago at Ratapalooza. :)

Suebee's diet is very similar to my own, except I use mostly organic food.

http://www15.brinkster.com/luckies4me/feeding.html

wolfsoul
12-01-2003, 05:35 PM
Thanks for the links, but I'm going to make my own diet lol. :D Thanks for the replies! I really hope I come in first. With $300, imagine the stuff I could buy for the rats! :eek: