PDA

View Full Version : I have a tail:)

zookeeper
11-28-2003, 08:40 AM
It appears that Walter has decided that I am the one to follow. Everytime I leave a room he is right behind me watching my every move. My husband figures its because I was the one with him the first few hours he was in the house and so far I have been the one to feed him.

We have been pleasantly surprised with Walter as it seems that he was housetrained at some time. We were sure that we were going to be running around cleaning up messes, but he waits till we bring him for a walk before he goes potty. He even knows to go to the door. I wonder what sort of home he hd before the pound picked him up? They must have spent some time with him as he is very loving and seems to be very smart.

Walter has also discovered the small Christmas tree that we put up until we get a real one and thinks that it is a toy for him, the dangling ornaments something for him to play with, he also stole a couple of bows off of presents we have underneath the tree. He has also decided that the loveseat looks like a good place to lay, so we have to pick him up and take him off, although he is very persistant.

He jumped up on our bed last night as well, and noticed the mirror on the dresser, so he stared for a long time and then started growling, it was so funny. Even when he did stop he still stared with a frown on his face. I know it was bad of me but I didn't take him off the bed right away as it was too entertaining:)

He is so lovable and I am really happy that we adopted him.

Oh and my one cat Cam did finally talk to me today, and he let me cuddle with them, they still have not come up from the basement though. Hopefully they will this weekend.

tatsxxx11
11-28-2003, 05:49 PM
It sounds like Walter's really coming around!:) And just wait till he discovers the REAL tree!:eek: He sound like a real love. And I'll bet he's as happy to be with you as your are to have him!:) Cam's making real progess too!! Good job, kids!:D Hope to see pics soon!