PDA

View Full Version : Timmy the Cocker Spaniel

zippy-kat
08-29-2001, 01:10 PM
This just makes me sooo angry! :mad:

Reminds me of the Premarin colt whose halter was NEVER taken off...it grew into his skin as he got older. :mad:

How could anyone be so heartless?! :confused:

Cocker Spaniel Rescue (http://www.angelfire.com/tx/spanielrescue/)

3-greys-and-a-mutt
08-29-2001, 01:31 PM
O my gosh - a sweet cocker - how could anyone do that to any dog! I want to bring him home so badly, but will settle for making a donation and offering prayers of thanks that this dog is alive, and prayers to request that he finds a home where he will be spoiled rotten forever!

delidog
08-29-2001, 10:26 PM
this absolutely broke my heart....i wanted to send a donation to "timmy"...i thought i could do on line by some option i think they called "fast pay"...they wanted entirely too much info...and when i did a dummy one it was to sign up for a credit card...a visa of some sort!!!!!!!!!i want to help "timmy"...i would like to help pay for his expenses...but i won't play this game....are people using him???? to exploit another business....i hope not..my julia {sugarbaker that is } will come out!!!!!consider them warned!!! are these photos the real thing....i only want to help the animal in need...but i will not play games!!!anyone with info....please let me know....the deli dog....you are welcome to tell me if i am on mysoap box too soon...i have a tendedcy to do that with my furkids...and all other of gods' creatures!!!...and then remember my favorite saying....as quoted by the great bugs bunny himself....just remember ...g-o-d spelled backwards is - - -....you do the cipherin!!!!the deli dog!!!!!!!!! :confused: :confused: :confused:

zippy-kat
08-30-2001, 02:05 AM
Deli~

I never even thought of it being a fraud! I sure hope it isn't! It's an awfully sick trick if it is! :mad:

I sure hope that no-one is being swindled out of their money! And I surely hope that the cockers are not suffering needlessly!!!!

I never even imagined someone using animals to swipe money. Guess it just goes to show how naive I am.

Some people know no limits! :mad:
How sickening!

I sure hope that the cocker rescue was legitimate! Maybe it was just a broken/mixed up link? :confused:

delidog
08-30-2001, 06:33 AM
i hope that it is not a fraud either...maybe it was a mistaken link...i sure hope so!!!! i still want to help timmy....i will just put a check in the mail...old fashioned way!!! to the address listed....the deli dog...sorry if i blew up a little...but it just made me so angry to think of the possibilities....deli :confused:

tatsxxx11
08-30-2001, 07:00 PM
Thank goodness this beautiful boy was rescued in time. I think sending a check by mail is the prudent way to go. Just the thought of using an abused animal to garner money is incomprehensible; disgusting. I send lots of ove to you precious, brave Timmy. Your forever home is out there.

ownerof3dogs
09-01-2001, 12:03 AM
Where is his story? I can't find it

zippy-kat
09-01-2001, 12:45 AM
I checked on him last night and couldn't find it either. They must've updated the page and taken him completely off....

A brief run down of his story is as follows:
He was bought as a pup. Tied to a rope in the yard. The rope wasn't loosened or adjusted as he grew. The rope actually began to grow INTO his skin! The rescue ppl had to get the rope CUT OUT of his neck and his neck had to be stitched up! Timmy is now only about 1 yr-1.5yrs old!!!!!

How sick are these people?! :mad: