PDA

View Full Version : Moby and Atticus

Barbara
11-28-2003, 06:40 AM
You two cute big-ear guys make your humans so happy because they couldn't have cats if they hadn't met you. :)

It must be lots of fun to have 2 little monkeys like you around and to to talk to you: whether it goes "Chirp" or "Meeoooow"!

I am sure little white and blue eyed Atticus thinks you are deaf too, and that's why he talks so loud.

Have fun today. As you are our special Cats of the Day, you deserve some extra treats;)

smokey the elder
11-28-2003, 07:26 AM
What unusual and excellent cats! I'm so glad you can enjoy cats even if you're allergic.

catmandu
11-28-2003, 09:22 AM
That is a Bargain , Two great Looking Kittens for the price of one. and the fact that you can enjoy these Cats is doubly wonderful! All Meeeows from the Found Cats To atticus and Moby , Cats Of The Day!

jazzcat
11-28-2003, 10:05 AM
Moby and Atticus, congratulations on being COTD!! Hope you two wonderful boys enjoy your special day!

momoffuzzyfaces
11-28-2003, 11:39 AM
Moby and Atticus
WOW! What a nice surprise to find not one but two handsome fellows as our Cat of the Day today! It was so nice to meet you and read your story. Congratulations, sweeties, on receiving our top honors today. I hope you get lots of treats and cuddles to celebrate.:D

lynnestankard
11-28-2003, 12:05 PM
Wow - a 2 Cat Day!! Hi Moby and Atticus - you gorgeous pair of fur boys. Look at those beautiful ears xxxx

Congratulations on being our DUO Cat of the Day - hope you have a day filled with treats and cuddles.

Lynne

Jax
11-28-2003, 12:24 PM
Wow, what beautiful kitties you are Moby and Atticus! So sweet and purty - love your fur and cool look! Congrats to Gorgeous M & A, Our Adooorable Cats of the Day! :) :D :)

tatsxxx11
11-28-2003, 03:00 PM
Today we are doubly blessed to have two such handsome kitties as our Cat of the Day honorees!:) What a most beautiful and unique breed of feline you are, Moby and Atticus! I love your large saucer eyes and antenna ears!:D Most of all, I love how you love your Mommy!:) She's so very lucky to have not just one, but TWO sweet and loving furfriends! Congratulations to that dynamic duo, Moby and Atticus, our most handsome, lovable and deserving Cats of the Day!! Loads of hugs, kisses and purrrs to you two cuties from Sandra, Mr. B and Oliver!:)

K9karen
11-28-2003, 10:42 PM
What precious, handsome kitties! What a loving picture! How wonderful you found cats you can enjoy with your allergies! I love the fact they sit on your shoulders too! What fun!

Howie's Mama
11-28-2003, 11:32 PM
I'm still smiling after seeing the picture of your boys! What a darling pair they are and what a joy that you get to experience your love of cats with these two and not sneeze!

Congratulations, Moby & Atticus on being Today's Cats of the Day!

PS: By any chance, is your mum a Gregory Peck fan? :)

CatDad
11-29-2003, 12:18 AM
What a pretty Pair.:D

Congratulations on being our Cats of the Day:)

karlyb
11-29-2003, 12:31 PM
Hello Moby and Atticus - what pretty boys! I love those big ears. Being deaf hasn't seemed to slow Atticus down at all. How lucky to have found a home with someone who loves you so much. Happy COTD to both of you.