PDA

View Full Version : Katie Loves the Rain

RobiLee
11-28-2003, 05:03 AM
Well, as usual, I am up way to early. Gosh, I wish I could learn to sleep in. Oh well, lots of quiet time to catch up on Pet Talk

Katie is usually a late sleeper. She never wakes up with me. This morning though she comes in the computer room and wants to go out. This is odd for her to be up at 5:30am. I go to let her out and find out it is pouring down rain. I should have known. Katie loves the rain! I told her to be quick...but...noooo....she has to go lay flat out in the middle of the yard and looks up at the sky like "Ahhh, this feels good". It took me forever to get her to come back in. I finally had to tempt her with a treat. I had my towel ready to dry her off! That silly dog!!! She is curled up at my feet and sound asleep again. LOL...I love my pupster!

Robin :)

Anyone elses dog like the rain?

Pam
11-28-2003, 07:54 AM
Bella doesn't even notice the weather. She doesn't hesitate to go out in rain, sleet, snow or hail! She loves the outdoors and can't wait to see what new smells are in the yard each morning.

Ripley tends to be more picky about the weather. If it is raining hard, I have noticed he comes in ASAP. I just recently found out how he does his business so quickly. He chooses to go on the deck without even going down into the yard sometimes! :o :o

lovemyshiba
11-28-2003, 08:50 AM
How different from Kito--he hates the rain!!! He won't even enter the backyard in it. I often have to take him out front on a leash for him to potty--last week he didn't go until after noon one day!!!!!

Abbey, Riley and Jada don't care about the rain--unless it's raining really hard--then they just look out the window, and back at me, and out the window, and at me--like I can stop it:)