View Full Version : Wish me luck!

wolfsoul
11-27-2003, 06:47 PM
I'm off to take my learners tomorrow. I only started studying today lol. Luckily this is just a multiple choice test. I may be able to take the test, but I certainly can't drive! :o

bluekat
11-27-2003, 07:02 PM
Good Luck!...at least its only a multiple choice test.;) :D

binka_nugget
11-27-2003, 08:28 PM
Good luck Jo-Jo!

I can't believe they changed the law. We have to have our L for a year..before getting our N then another 2 years before we actually get our license. :mad:

wolfsoul
11-27-2003, 08:35 PM
Originally posted by binka_nugget
I can't believe they changed the law. We have to have our L for a year..before getting our N then another 2 years before we actually get our license. :mad:
I know! :mad: I hate it! It's so unfair. My birthday is in October; the month they changed it! They did it just to spite me lol.

zippy-kat
11-27-2003, 09:01 PM
Good luck!

(Psst... if you want a giggle, ask Shais_Mom how many times she had to take her test! ;) *ducks angry Staci-stare* )

CatDad
11-27-2003, 11:47 PM
Good luck on the Test tomorrow

I hope you pass.:)

micki76
11-27-2003, 11:56 PM
Originally posted by zippy-kat
Good luck!

(Psst... if you want a giggle, ask Shais_Mom how many times she had to take her test! ;) *ducks angry Staci-stare* )

Yeah, I already confessed to Jordan how many times I had to go for the driving test. LOL

wolfsoul
11-27-2003, 11:59 PM
LOL, is it that hard? ;) I've taken the online test 6 or 7 times and only failed once. But the questions on the real test are supposed to be harder lol. I hope I don't fail. I'd hate to pay money for nothing.

micki76
11-28-2003, 12:04 AM
Oh, the written test is easy. I think got a 100 on it, but the actual driving test in the car was baaaad. :o :o :o

wolfsoul
11-28-2003, 12:08 AM
Ok, good. *phew* :D That's the one I'm taking; the written one. I won't be taking the driving one until my N.

wolfsoul
11-28-2003, 05:12 PM
I didn't get to go. :( Who knew you needed parental permission AND your social insurance number AND your birth certificate? Yeesh. I'll go next week lol.

popcornbird
11-28-2003, 05:19 PM
Originally posted by wolfsoul
I didn't get to go. :( Who knew you needed parental permission AND your social insurance number AND your birth certificate? Yeesh. I'll go next week lol.

Over here...........you need to take your passport too. :p (Or some kind of ID) Social security number is obvious. They need that for everything silly girl! AND, you need parental permission to drive if you're under 18. :p

When I went the first time for my test, I went with my dad, and they said..........*Noooooooooo, you need your mom's signature too!* :eek: They said we had to show them my passport or some sort of ID too. Isn't one parent's signature enough? :p

Anyway, the test isn't too hard.............we had around 65 questions or so, and I only missed three. You can miss up to 8 here...........so I passed, and got my permit (which lasts for a year). I haven't gone for the lisense test yet, even though I'm VERY comfortable driving on the roads now, I want to get the most practice I can before I go for the driving test! Good luck to you! Driving is FUNNNNNNN! :D

wolfsoul
11-28-2003, 05:22 PM
Originally posted by popcornbird

Anyway, the test isn't too hard.............we had around 65 questions or so, and I only missed three. You can miss up to 8 here...........
That sounds harsh! Lol. Here there are only 50 questions and you're allowed to get up to 11 wrong. :eek: That sucks that you had to get both parent's signatures! I only have one "legal" parent so I think I'm safe lol.

popcornbird
11-28-2003, 05:36 PM
That sounds harsh! Lol. Here there are only 50 questions and you're allowed to get up to 11 wrong. :eek: That sucks that you had to get both parent's signatures! I only have one "legal" parent so I think I'm safe lol.

Wow! Boy are you lucky! That means you can get more than 1/5 of the test wrong.........and pass! Yep, here its 8 misses in 65, and if you need to take the test again (to renew your permit if you let it expire before getting the license), then you can only miss 3 out of 65! :eek: Its not hard though........so I guess it isn't harsh. If you study well, you shouldn't have any problem. If you don't pass the first time, you can always go again. :p

wolfsoul
11-28-2003, 05:46 PM
Originally posted by popcornbird
If you don't pass the first time, you can always go again. :p
Only then I'd have to pay for myself lol. :o My mom is paying for my first time. How much does it cost where you are? Here it's $15 to take the test, and another $10 if you pass.

micki76
11-28-2003, 06:09 PM
Here there are only 50 questions and you're allowed to get up to 11 wrong. :eek:

That explains a lot about my friend Robert's driving!

wolfsoul
11-28-2003, 10:17 PM
LOL :D

HoRsELUvR
11-29-2003, 01:02 PM
good luck! my brother took it a few years ago and he said it wasnt hard.unless im thinking of a different test.anyway good luck.