PDA

View Full Version : Hi I'm new

zookeeper
11-27-2003, 01:30 PM
Hi everyone, I posted on the Dog board about my new puppy Walter. Well I have two 3 year old cats Campino (an orange tabby) and Smurf (a grey tabby). They are very upset with me right now over the new puppy and have hidden downstairs.

One of them was even so kind as to leave a rather large "present" beside their litter box this morning:eek:

Campino is especially upset with me and wouldn't cuddle today. He was the first pet we adopted from the humane society 3 years ago. The we got a rabbit named Katie and he didn't mind that too much, btu then Smurf came this Sept. and Cam wasn't the happiest about that but now him and Smurf are the best of friends, and now there is a dog inthe house:) I think he feels as though his mommies attention is being taken away, although he gets even more now then he did before.

Smurf had gone into dep hiding and I managed to find him this morning hiding behind some boxes.

I just really hope that they can all get along and that my cats will come back upstairs and cuddle with me.

Just thought I would introduce myself and my cats:)

Ally Cat's Mommy
11-27-2003, 01:35 PM
Hi and welcome to the "Cat side"!:D

It would be great to hear more about you and your cats, and get to know you all better.

(Of course a couple of photos wouldn't hurt either- we LOVE pics!)

I have been a member since around March this year, and have two cats, who you can see in my sig - Ally & Connor

jenluckenbach
11-27-2003, 01:47 PM
Welcome!

Toby's my baby
11-27-2003, 02:14 PM
Wecome to PT! I KNOW you will have an awsome time on this message board and cant wait to see pics of your pets!!

sirrahbed
11-27-2003, 02:16 PM
Welcome here to PT - the cat side! Hope that the kitties will settle down and get used to a puppy in the house. I think you will enjoy it here very much!

PayItForward
11-27-2003, 02:21 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk :D

I'm sure Campino & Smurf will come around soon. Plenty of hugs help ;)

We are in the middle of introductions too.

Me & Steve (Paysforit) are introducing new boy Sandy (orangie boy who needs adding to my signature) to the rest of the crew, George, Milly, Milo, Treacle, Bramble & Tigs (In signature)

CatDad
11-27-2003, 02:28 PM
Welcome to PT!!!:D

Don't worry if Campino had come around after the last new addition he should come around again.:) Just my thought on it.

I have 2 babies Bob and Joey, you can see them in my sig file.

I hope you enjoy it here, we all do. Ally Cat's Mommy already mentioned pictures, we really do like them if you have any to share.;)

Miss Meow
11-27-2003, 03:02 PM
Welcome!

We recently introduced two pups to our herd of four cats, and it's taking a while. Slowly, slowly, they are getting closer and the pups are learning to interact with the cats, rather than just barking at them :rolleyes:

PS we like pictures!

zookeeper
11-27-2003, 03:05 PM
I have a bunch of Christmas pics I took of the boys, so as soon as I get them developed I will scan them into the computer and scan pics.

Here is a pic I have of Cam though.

amoore
11-27-2003, 03:51 PM
I love that big orange Cam . Such a beautiful cat ! Can't wait to see more pictures of your babies !:D
I think your kitties will warm up to your dog after awhile . It takes some time for cats and dogs to adjust to each other , and to see that mommy loves them all .:)
Welcome to Pettalk !:D