PDA

View Full Version : You know you'll go completely nuts with your love for cats, when...

bisi.cat
11-27-2003, 06:32 AM
...you return home from vacation with a souvenir for your cat like this:
food bowl fine bone china from the Royal Leonardo DaVinci series
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid90/p69d34acf54ddddc370fa222ecdb6e67b/fa744029.jpg

I've purchased it at the gift shop at Holyrood House, Edinburgh and Nellie really loves this royal item...
...but ever since my friends call me completely nuts (it was way too expensive for a cat!!!) and they poke fun on me like, "Will you get to feed Nellie with a golden spoon, too!?"

Not a bad idea at all...I think they finally get an idea of what's it about with cat madness!!!

Anyone around here who knows where I can get those golden spoons, preferably with a cat ornamnet on it???
Hahahaha:D ;)

No seriously, I really love to collect such things with cats on it...and doesn't a cat make each collectible even more precious?!

jenluckenbach
11-27-2003, 06:35 AM
What a great gift!! It is beautiful. And what a great meow-mie!:D

Pam
11-27-2003, 07:39 AM
Trevor says that Nellie shouldn't have to eat on anything less. He hopes that her pretty little tongue will soon get to experience that golden spoon too! :)

catnapper
11-27-2003, 08:21 AM
A beautiful cat bowl is nothing to be ashamed of - we've all overspent on something! Me? IT was my custom scratching post - supposed to be cheaper than the store bought one. By the time I bought all the suplies, it was quite pricey... and the little buggers don't realy use to to scratch - they sit on top and swat at the dog as she passes!

Well, as long as we stay in the range we've been in, don't worry about being obsessive over your cat... you know when you've gone too far when you break out the diamond collar!

neko1
11-27-2003, 08:31 AM
That bowl is beautiful! Better not show this to my cats, they may get really jealous considering they eat out of stainless steel bowls!!;)

ChrisH
11-27-2003, 08:48 AM
It`s beautiful.:) Just like Nellie. :)

Vio&Juni
11-27-2003, 09:20 AM
bisi.cat, when I find a gold spoon with a cat motiv, I'll tell you :)

Tonya
11-27-2003, 09:24 AM
That bowl is beautiful! It's a good investment. Unlike my dogs', the cats' bowls last forever.

catmandu
11-27-2003, 09:28 AM
That bowl is Beautiful , but I feed my cats with Metal Bowls! Still it is beautiful , maybe as a Treat bowl!

Miss Meow
11-27-2003, 02:57 PM
If anyone laughs at you, tell them that I feed my cats yoghurt and cream from my fingers because they don't eat from spoons! ;)

The bowl is beautiful, and should be used by a beautiful cat rather than sitting in a cabinet somewhere :)

amoore
11-27-2003, 04:18 PM
Our babies deserves special dishes .
They are all pretty special to us .:D

lynnestankard
11-27-2003, 04:48 PM
Oh oh - I knew there'd be trouble! Bagel saw the pic. of the beautiful bowl and pounced off in high dudgeon and is now clattering about in the kitchen with her plastic bowl :D :eek: :D

D'you think she's trying to tell me something? :D :D

It's a gorgeous bowl bisi.cat - I also adore collecting 'catty' things too!

Lynne

bluekat
11-27-2003, 05:32 PM
What a beautiful bowl! I love that!:D Maybe I should get Blueberry one of those;) lol, he loves to be treated as a "royal" cat.:p

carole
11-27-2003, 06:28 PM
That would have to be the classiest food bowl I have ever seen, simply beautiful, I am sure your kitties deserve to eat out of the best china, and hey WHY NOT, lol, really love it.:)

shais_mom
11-27-2003, 10:09 PM
That is a beautiful bowl. Very fitting of a beautiful Nellie