PDA

View Full Version : Kurious Kitty

Barbara
11-27-2003, 05:51 AM
Good morning Kitty,
it looks as if you have a fun life outside in the trees and on the roof. And when you call, there is always your family to pick you up:)

You are one of the gifted boys who convert people to cat-lovers and we understand very well why they grew so fond of you.

Enjoy your special day ruling over humans and doggie brothers, Kitty-boy:)

Dan Holder
11-27-2003, 06:06 AM
Kitty is a good Cat Of The Day. Not only for finding his home on Thanksgiving. Like his human points out, that's the kind of name cats get when they come into a house with no intention of keeping them. They don't get the two or three word names that a purebred papered cat gets. But when they greet you at the door, or lay on the bed purring you to sleep, they are the best cat in the world. And sometimes when you call them by that plain name, you're thankful you never found them a new home. Stay warm, fella.

smokey the elder
11-27-2003, 07:43 AM
What a great bratty little guy you are! Keep your meowmie and pawpaw warm this Thanksgiving, and make sure they pay their "turkey tax.":p :D

catmandu
11-27-2003, 09:26 AM
Kityty , yo certainly arte an acrobat , and I dont thinlk that I have seen a COTD , up in a tree!Michael used to climb , but that was in is kitten days! All the best to Klimbing Kitty , COTD!

lynnestankard
11-27-2003, 09:55 AM
Wow Kitty the Bonkers cat - you're just so full of life and character precious furboy - I'd love to meet you and give you a BIG cuddle.
I just adore the way you keep those BIG doggy siblings under control:D :D What a great boy you are. Try and let the ladder stay undisturbed for the forseeable future!

Congratulations on being our lovely Cat of the Day - and I hope the family remember - turkey titbits for a very special boy xxxx

Nose kissies across the miles

Lynne

gini
11-27-2003, 10:53 AM
Dear Kitty, it is one thing to be able to climb up high so that you can view your estate, but you need to learn how to get back down.

What would you do if the dogs suddenly needed your supervision and you were on the roof?

Yes, as smokey has said, be sure to collect the "turkey tax" today.

Congratulations on being chosen our CAT OF THE DAY on this special holiday of THANKSGIVING.

momoffuzzyfaces
11-27-2003, 11:36 AM
Kitty
What a handsome fellow you are! I'm so glad your family has you to keep them in line. Every family needs a cat to do that job, I always say. Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day today!:D

lizbud
11-27-2003, 12:11 PM
Hello Kitty,

Are you sure you don't want to come inside the house & sit
warm & cozy by the fireplace sweetie? LOL.:D It does look like
fun climbing in the tree, but you be careful, o.k.? It;s been a
real pleasure to meet you today & remembering your two doggie
brothers Riley & Max (DOTD Christmas 2002). Happy congrats
to you today Kitty on being chosen for honors as our special
CAT OF THE DAY.:)

tatsxxx11
11-27-2003, 12:14 PM
What a great Thanksgiving tale of resuce and love greets us this day! You're the perfect choice for our holiday honors, dear Kitty!:) And now you can take your place next to Max and Riley in the Pet Talk Hall of Fame!:) Wow, the canines were Christmas Day Dogs of the Day, 2002 and now you claim Thanksgiving honors!:D Your Mommy must be so proud; you're simply the best furry friend a human, or dog, could hope for! Every Thanksgiving is time to give thanks but I know your family feels extra blessed to have been given such a precious gift of love that cold Thanksgiving Day:) Congratulations to you precious Kitty, our handsome, spunky and most deserving Cat of the Day! I wish you, Max, Riley and your whole family a most wonderful day of celebration!:) Love and purrrs to you Kitty from Sandra, Mr. B and Oliver!:

Jax
11-27-2003, 01:27 PM
What a cool Kitty! So funny how cats win over the dog people, lol. You must have so much fun with your two buddies. You are very beautiful precious Kitty! :) :D :)

CatDad
11-27-2003, 02:57 PM
It was so nice of you to be our CTOD today. You sound like such a great 'kitty'.

I happy to hear that you do your duties and keep the younger ones in line.:)

Get lots of extra love and treats today, you deserve it.:D

krazyaboutkatz
11-27-2003, 10:24 PM
Hi handsome Kitty. :) I'm so glad that you converted your dad into a cat lover and that he decided to adopt you and give you a loving forever home. Congrats on being COTD!!!:)

karlyb
11-28-2003, 01:12 AM
"Oh beautiful Kitty,
Oh Kitty my love
What a beautiful Kitty you are!"

You are an adventuresome boy Kitty. How do you manage to get stuck up on the roof? You have a busy schedule from morning to night running your household.

I had a stray Miss Kitty who looked a little bit like you. Strays can become the most loveable and devoted cats. Life is too hard on the streets. Kitty, I'm so glad you found a loving home and converted your mom into a kitty lover.

I hope you had a lovely bite of turkey to celebrate your special day.