PDA

View Full Version : rescuing casper

kiska171
03-04-2001, 05:36 PM
Kiska's (whos name was casper) MOm had puppies well my mom was thinking about getting another puppy for me. And so when my mom went to our cabin with my aunt and they went grrocery shopping and a lady out side had puppys that if she couldn't give them away she was goign to give them to the pound http://PetoftheDay.com/talk/frown.gif so my mom came over and 1 puppy (which was kiska aka: casper) walked up to her! SO they took her into the car deciding weather to surprise me with her or not! luckily she decided yes! so when i got home from my dads house she was there waiting!
and i'm happy to say that she is the sweetest cuttest mosy spoild dog i have ever had and i love her so much!

jackiesdaisy1935
03-04-2001, 06:02 PM
Congradulations, from now on you will be Kiskas Mom. Make sure you thank your Mom for bringing that puppy home, that was pretty nice of her. Take good care of Kiska, she sounds like a special friend.

ownerof3dogs
03-04-2001, 06:17 PM
What kind of dog is it?

kiska171
03-07-2001, 06:57 PM
well we got her 2 1/2 years ago! But we don't know what kind she is she kinda looks like a besengie but the people said she was a golden retriver (which she doens't look anything alike) and a german sheperd (but only her markings look like that but she has like a ornage color to her!) and she looks like a sheba inu!

tatsxxx11
03-09-2001, 03:29 PM
That must have been just the BEST surprise gift!! Kiska a.k.a. Casper sounds like a real treasure, and you the best human companion! Give her a big hug! She sounds beautiful too! "All Americans" are just the BEST!!