PDA

View Full Version : Have you ever told yourself....

Kfamr
11-26-2003, 11:34 PM
"Just one more post, then i'm getting off..."
Or
"Just one more post, and i'm going to bed.."
Or
"Just one more post and i've got to get to the house work.."

This is my dilemma right now, I should be in bed... Butttt...
Pet Talk is just so addicting. :p

anna_66
11-26-2003, 11:36 PM
Yep, I'm never on here this late & I need to go to bed!!!:o

jenfer
11-26-2003, 11:37 PM
Oh yes, that happens to books--"just one more page"; dvds--"just one more chapter" or junk food--"just one more bite" (ok, that's j/k) too. I am easily addicted. :o ;) :) :D

Good nite, Kay.

petlover
11-26-2003, 11:37 PM
I am having that problem right now.:rolleyes: My body will not buckle down and go to bed. It is talkin to me.

" More posts. Come on, another post. It won't hurt"

Evil computer.;)

Kfamr
11-26-2003, 11:38 PM
Originally posted by jenfer
or junk food--"just one more bite" (ok, that's j/k)

Saddly, I can't say J/k about that one! :p

GoldenRetrLuver
11-26-2003, 11:38 PM
Yep, I'm watching a movie and coming back on Pet Talk...
Movie...Pet Talk...
Pet Talk...Movie...:p

It's just too addicting! ;)

Kfamr
11-26-2003, 11:39 PM
Originally posted by GoldenRetrLuver
Yep, I'm watching a movie and coming back on Pet Talk...
Movie...Pet Talk...
Pet Talk...Movie...:p

It's just too addicting! ;)

Lol, I do that when movies are on TV... I come back during commercials. :p

Twisterdog
11-26-2003, 11:47 PM
Oh, you bet.

One more post, one more potato chip, one more time hitting the snooze button before actually getting up ....

*sigh*

Kfamr
11-26-2003, 11:48 PM
Originally posted by Twisterdog
Oh, you bet.

One more post, one more potato chip, one more time hitting the snooze button before actually getting up ....

*sigh*

"Just one more Dog......" -Twisterdog
Or, Even better " just one more JRT....." :p

Twisterdog
11-26-2003, 11:51 PM
"Just one more Dog......" -Twisterdog

LMAO!!!! You have no idea how true that is! :D

Or, Even better " just one more JRT....."

Actually, they're smooth fox terriers, but close. :)

Kfamr
11-26-2003, 11:52 PM

Actually, they're smooth fox terriers, but close. :)

Isn't one of them JRT mix? :p

Twisterdog
11-26-2003, 11:54 PM
Isn't one of them JRT mix?

Yes. Georgie is a JRT/beagle mix, and Wishbone is a purebred JRT. But my true addiction is SFTs. :)

Kfamr
11-26-2003, 11:58 PM
Yes. Georgie is a JRT/beagle mix, and Wishbone is a purebred JRT. But my true addiction is SFTs. :)

I could have sworn I saw somewhere that it was JRT's.. either way the first one fits! :p

wolfsoul
11-27-2003, 12:00 AM
PT makes me late for school everyday. :( I have to take the late bus. ;)

Kfamr
11-27-2003, 12:02 AM
Originally posted by wolfsoul
PT makes me late for school everyday. :( I have to take the late bus. ;)

There's seriously a late bus? :eek: :confused:

wolfsoul
11-27-2003, 12:18 AM
Late transit bus LOL.

popcornbird
11-27-2003, 01:14 AM
Yes this always happens to me..........and its what makes my mom hate my computer. :o Whenever she's telling me to do something.....like to go to bed or help with the housework, etc. I say to myself *just one more post...........just this last thread.........let me respond to this pm........etc. and end up getting delayed.......sometimes so much so that I get a nice scolding. :o :o

11-27-2003, 01:51 AM
Originally posted by popcornbird
Yes this always happens to me..........and its what makes my mom hate my computer. :o Whenever she's telling me to do something.....like to go to bed or help with the housework, etc. I say to myself *just one more post...........just this last thread.........let me respond to this pm........etc. and end up getting delayed.......sometimes so much so that I get a nice scolding. :o :o

ahum, about same thing here, though it is my hubby who is getting nervous.....:p :D

EssTer
11-27-2003, 02:14 AM
WEll I think yes :) I have told myself thigs like - just one post and them I´m going to bed or just on post and them I´m logging out ;) :D

Cincy'sMom
11-27-2003, 08:45 AM
Yes, with many things...one more post, one mor e page in my book...at least in vegas I stuck to it...whenever I starting gambling I decided if I got so high or so low I was done with that game...worked out okay, we actually came home with some money left :)

dukedogsmom
11-27-2003, 09:50 AM
I do that also! Then, you look at the time and it's an hour later. When playing the Sims, I don't even look at the time and am sometimes shocked to see what time it is when I sign off.

Dogz
11-27-2003, 10:22 AM
MANY TIMES!

I am telling myself right now that I will just post one more, but I doubt that is going to happen.:p

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
11-27-2003, 10:23 AM
I get yelled at when I come home from school:

"Don't you DARE sit down on that computer until you pick up your mess."

*ahem*

I'm not a bad kid at alllll.... I just love PT.. :)

carole
11-27-2003, 01:17 PM
GUILTY, oh yes, sometimes I know I should be getting off to prepare the evening meal, or hang the washing out, or all the other numerous things that need doing around here, needless to say I manage to get them done and spend enough time here at PT, but oh that fence needs painting, and with summer approaching, I am just going to have to limit my time here and GET IT DONE. There just are not enough hours in the day any more SIGH!!!!!!!:D

mahayana
11-27-2003, 02:08 PM
I like complete thoughts, love to pursue ideas and subjects, want to check references, find the books or articles that someones question made me think of.

So I write posts that are too long (usually).

I have nearly been late for work several times, stayed up late many times, working on these missives.

PT is wonderful!

CatDad
11-27-2003, 02:39 PM
Nope not me.:eek:;)

Of course, I have.:)

I tell myself, just read this one thread, or make one more post. The next thing I know it is midnight and I have to be up in 4 hours.

It really is an addiction, but that's OK.:D

bluekat
11-27-2003, 04:57 PM
lol, everyday that happens to me! Usually, I come on as soon as I get home from school, then I realize its dinner:o I'm usually the last one at the dinnertable, and my parents always get mad at me.
Everyday before I'm on I think to myself "ok, only 2 hours today, I gotta have self control":rolleyes: lol;) never works.