PDA

View Full Version : My intro.. with pics :D

Blue Heeler
11-26-2003, 11:16 PM
Hello everyone! I'm new here... but then you probably figured that out already ;) I used to chat at Acmepet for a loooong time. Anyway, I am owned by 5 dogs, and currently have 3 foster puppies living here.

My dogs are:
Splash, my 11 year old blue Australian Cattle Dog

http://dick.jymis.com/~jojo/Dogs/Splashsitlookingup.jpg

Maddie my 4 year old Red Australian Cattle Dog

http://dick.jymis.com/~jojo/Dogs/Maddiesitting_0014.jpg

Toby (black) & Pepe (black & white) They're both 2 years old Pomeranians

http://dick.jymis.com/~jojo/Dogs/Bigred.jpg

and Peanut a 5 year old Chihuahua

http://dick.jymis.com/~jojo/Dogs/Blankey.jpg

The fosters are little German Shepherd mix puppies that I'm taking care of until they can be neutered... and currently their names are Huey, Dewey, and Louey.... don't know which is which exactly.. lol

http://dick.jymis.com/~jojo/Dogs/GSD Pups.jpg

Twisterdog
11-26-2003, 11:21 PM
And you could have had a third ACD, if you hadn't been such a snob! ;)

Long time, no chat, Heelerz. Welcome to PT.

Another Acme refugee arrives! :D

aly
11-26-2003, 11:21 PM
WELCOME TO PET TALK!

Your household looks about as busy as mine! :D I am owned by 2 cats, 2 dogs, 6 foster kitties, and 3 foster puppies currently. My permanents are in my sig!

I hope you like it here as much as the rest of us!! Looking forward to hearing more about your babies :)

GoldenRetrLuver
11-26-2003, 11:22 PM
Hey and a warm WELCOME to Pet Talk! :D
My name is Julie and I am owned by 2 dogs, Daisy a Golden Retriever and Molly a Sable and White Rough Collie whom you can see both in my signature. :) I also have a Cockatiel named Piper, a hamster named Neko, 2 cats named Angel and Dillian, and 6 desert tortoises! :D

Your babies are just GORGEOUS and Huey, Dewy, and Louey are adorable! :)

Shelteez2
11-26-2003, 11:29 PM
Welcome stranger! ;)

Blue Heeler
11-26-2003, 11:29 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Twisterdog
[B]And you could have had a third ACD, if you hadn't been such a snob! ;)

Yes... I know.. but then.. I had a good excuse... I thought....what was it again??? LOL

binka_nugget
11-26-2003, 11:46 PM
What gorgeous puppers!

I'm Ashley..I'm owned by two male sable shelties named Kai and Kaedyn (both in my sig below). I hope you enjoy it here as much as I do!

Kfamr
11-26-2003, 11:55 PM
Heylo.. My name's KayAnn (or Kay) & I'm the slave of two mutts named Simba & Nala who can be seen in my signature. Simba is on the left, Nala is on the right. Feel free to ask me any questions (and I may be able to answer them :p )

Tonya
11-27-2003, 12:21 AM
Hello and welcome to pettalk. Cute pictures! I have an Australian Shephard/Husky named Dusty, a Husky named Roxy, a pom named Teddy, and two cats named Ron and Raven.

RubyMutt
11-27-2003, 12:57 AM
Welcome to Pet Talk!

You have a gorgeous group of furkids! :D I can't wait to see more photos! * hint * hint *

My name is Lindsey. I'm owned by Ruby (an ACD mix :D), Blinky - a hamster, and 6 fish :)

dukedogsmom
11-27-2003, 07:02 AM
Welcome to PT! I'm Val and I have a 10 1/2 yr old German Shepherd/Chow and a 19 yr old Arabian horse. My signature dog is a rescue who's at SPCA looking for a good home.

KYS
11-27-2003, 09:19 AM
A very warm welcome to PEt Talk.
I loved the names you picked out for the foster pups.
Beautiful pictures.

Moose
11-27-2003, 10:23 AM
Welcome to PT, Blue Heeler! I'm Brooke....and I'm owned by a 3 year old yellow Lab named Moose. Your furkids are gorgeous and I can't wait to see more pics!! :D I guess you could ask me any questions you may have.....but chances are I won't be able to answer them. lol :o :D

K9soul
11-27-2003, 04:38 PM
Welcome to PT! Your pups are gorgeous and of course the foster babies are adorable. I am privileged to be the 'mom' of two wonderful dogs, Tommy (goldren retriever) and Tasha (greyhound/shepherd mix), as well as having 3 cockatiels, Dawn, Dusk and Twilight.

Glad to see you here, and look forward to more pics of your pack! :D

Glacier
11-28-2003, 01:01 AM
HEY! Long time no see!

PS: it's Muskwa from Acme, changed my name here.

RobiLee
11-28-2003, 04:20 AM
A Great Big Welcome to Pet Talk!!

My name is Robin and I am owned by Katie, a almost 8 month old Akita. Your furbabies are adorable and we can't wait to see more pics.

Robin :)

clara4457
11-28-2003, 07:23 AM
A very big welcome to Pet Talk. I am Clara and I have 2 lovemutts and one lovecat. Leo is a 3yr old (on Dec. 14th) Rott/Chow mix and Penny Lane is a 6 year old Shepard Mix. Sam is the 5 year old cat - and her pretty much rules the household.

I know you are going to love it here - everyone is very friendly and supportive.

Karen
11-28-2003, 04:52 PM
Welcome! I am Karen, one of the moderators, and my bunny, Miss Hoppy, is my avatar!

Miss Meow
11-30-2003, 02:37 PM
Hi and welcome!

I love your dogs :)

I had a red heeler called Boofa and blue heelers called Mac and Shadow when I was younger, and I love heelers so much. I look forward to seeing more pics and hearing stories about all your tribe!