PDA

View Full Version : I Am So Very Thankful!

dukedogsmom
11-26-2003, 08:37 PM
First of all to Karen and Paul for having this wonderful place where we can all share our feelings and pictures of our furkids. Next, for the great community it's become. I wish now that I'd participated a lot more before I got my digital camera. I've missed out on a lot of things. And this week has proven how special PT people are. You've brought me out of deep sadness with your kindness over Chance and I'll never forget it. Hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving! I'll be at work. In the oven baking is a huge pan of cornbread for tomorrow. Publix is doing our turkey and we're doing the rest. Thanks to everyone and your kind messages of hope and love.

petlover
11-26-2003, 08:51 PM
You are very welcome.:) I am very thankful for all of those things as well. We are very to have you here DukeDogsMommy. It wouldn't be the same without you, Duke, and sweet Chance. Thank you for all of the things that you have shared with us, we hope to hear many more things from you.:)

Dogz
11-26-2003, 09:05 PM
*Hugs*

How about a GROUP HUG?

I am so thankful that I came to Pet Talk! It is such a great place. Thank you so much Karen and Paul, you make my life so eventful, and I love seeing (and showing off my own) everyone's pets! I never knew there could be such a place like this, and I am so glad I found this.
:)

Kfamr
11-26-2003, 10:04 PM
I'm very thankful for PT as well.

A while back when my brother's kitty broke his leg, my brother would almost be homeless without the help of PT'ers contributions.

It's too bad you couldn't join us for Thanksgiving, Valerie.