PDA

View Full Version : I made this...

Kfamr
11-26-2003, 07:32 PM
For my grandmother... I'm going to give it to her tomorrow. In the middle is the Rainbow Bridge poem.

Dogz
11-26-2003, 07:35 PM
Kay- That was really nice of you. I am sure she will love it.

K9soul
11-26-2003, 07:45 PM
That is wonderful, and a precious gift. When my mother-in-law's sheltie passed away this last summer, I made something along those lines although I think yours is more detailed.

primabella
11-26-2003, 07:57 PM
They're both beautiful!

How thoughtful Kay. I'm sure she'll love it. :)

dukedogsmom
11-26-2003, 09:00 PM
What a thoughtful thing to do! I hope you have a good day tomorrow. I'm working :(
And, I forgot when I told you that I could go either day this weekend. I'm invited to a friend's house for Thanksgiving on Sunday since we both have to work tomorrow. I really need to work on my cards on Saturday but you know how much I love the beach so just let me know!

Kfamr
11-26-2003, 10:10 PM
Thanks everyone. I'm sure she'll cry while reading it. I made the font extra big and just normal so she'd be able to.

Val -- Saturday is fine with me. We could go to the beach in the morning then maybe come back & work on cards together. Then, maybe go out to dinner or something. Unless you'd like to leave early so you can get home and rest. Whatever's fine with me. :)

trayi52
11-27-2003, 12:34 AM
Kfamr, I know your grandmother will love it, I am a grandmother, and I love everything my grandchildren make for me. You are very talented at everything you do.

What a wonderful present to give her.:)

Moose
11-27-2003, 10:27 AM
That's gorgeous KayKay. I'm sure your grandmother will absolutely love it!

Awww....I wanna go to the beach with you guys! Moosey and I are jealous!! lol. :D ;) Maybe I could leave my parents' house a day early and stop by to say hey!! :D :D I could you know.....lol ;)

RubyMutt
11-27-2003, 10:45 AM
It's beautiful, KayAnn. Very thoughtful of you :) I'm sure your grandmother will love it.

*FlatCoatsRule*
11-27-2003, 01:11 PM
It's a beautiful masterpiece! I'm positive she'll love it! If she cries, which she probably will, it'll be happy tears because you made that for her. :) That was very thoughtful and kind of you. :)

EssTer
11-27-2003, 01:14 PM
Kfamr you have done GREAT job!

bluekat
11-27-2003, 05:59 PM
I'm sure your grandmother will LOVE it:) It was really nice of you to make it for her:)

k9soul- yours is also very beautiful:)

Kfamr
11-27-2003, 07:10 PM
My grandma did love it. She hugged me without even taking a second look at it. just when she saw the pictures of her little girl, she turned to me, smiled and hugged me. It was probably the (only) best part of my day. After she read the poem, she sounded just like she did on the phone the morning she told me Kayla died. As if she was aobut to cry. I gave her aother long, tight, hug and she said many thank yous. :)

amoore
11-27-2003, 07:47 PM
Kfamr , that is a very beautiful gift . A very thoughtful loving gift .:)

RobiLee
11-28-2003, 04:30 AM
Kay, what a great thing to do. So sweet and caring. I know your Grandma must love you very much.

Robin :)