PDA

View Full Version : In Loving Memory...MOFF'S Leroy

tatsxxx11
11-26-2003, 05:27 PM
It was one year ago today that my dear friend Connie sadly helped her beloved boy Leroy cross to the Rainbow Bridge. What a beautiful, sweet and loving boy he was:) And Connie, a kitty couldn't have wished for a more loving Mawmee. I know how much you loved him and how heavy your heart is this day. Leroy, you are gone from this earth, but not forgotten; you live on in your Mawmee's heart forever and your warm and loving spirit graces the Rainbow Bridge and all of it's creatures! I'll bet there's one very special turkey feast awaiting you all! We love you Leroy:) Love Aunt Sandra

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid26/p58573e486f4e0b47a70096a013c57812/fd7dcb07.jpg

jenluckenbach
11-26-2003, 05:30 PM
My heart is with yours on this sad anniversary.:(

Cataholic
11-26-2003, 07:09 PM
Extra prayers tonight for Leroy. I can just imagine him smiling down on you, Connie.

Hugs to you.

Tonya
11-26-2003, 07:18 PM
Happy Thanksgiving, Leroy. Share some turkey with my Rosco, please. ;)

lizbud
11-26-2003, 07:53 PM
Connie,

It's hard to believe it's been a year. :( Our animal friends
are never gone from our hearts & our minds. Love never ends.
R.I.P Leroy.

In the Candle's Glow

Warm light coming from far below,
Twinkling, sparkling is the candle's glow.
All is well up on the ridge,
The place we know as Rainbow Bridge.

Furbabies sleeping in heaven's light,
Tended by candles in the night.
Peaceful dreams be theirs to keep,
As they slumber in this night so deep.

Hearts on earth that miss them so,
Take comfort in the candle's glow.
Watching for them in skies above,
Bound eternally by a cord of love.

Laura Hickman

zippy-kat
11-26-2003, 08:04 PM
Leroy, my bud, have you met Miz Sophie yet? She's the one hogging all the parsley and biting the socked-feet. (Best watch her, she can be more than a little pushy at times! :) ) I miss you both very, very much and I'm so glad your mommy and I have each other for company. Didcha know she's become one of my very favoritest-favorites?

Leroy, rest sweetly now and always. Remember to drop in on your mommy every now and then and tell her "hi." (When you do, would you please remind that silly Chester who's in charge? I hear he can be quite a handful at times.... much like Miz K'Cee! :D )

We remember and share in your loss, Connie. I'm here for you if ever you need me! {{hugs}}

gini
11-26-2003, 08:14 PM
Oh Connie, can I relate to your feelings right now. There are so many special moments with our dear pets and they are never, ever forgotten. But it becomes so difficult when an anniversary comes around.

Know that you are in my prayers and I fully understand your loss.

Miss Meow
11-26-2003, 09:04 PM
Connie, I'm thinking of you and Leroy on this sad day {{{hugs}}}

Vio&Juni
11-27-2003, 02:17 AM
Leroy is at the RB now playing with all the kitties, having good time.

lynnestankard
11-27-2003, 04:34 AM
Oh Connie - a full year has flown by {{{{Hugs}}}} to you for this sad day.

Tonya - what a lovely picture Mz Sophie and Leroy lying in the long grass together - much parsley special furbun xxxx

Leroy - put a gently paw on Meowmie's shoulder today sweet boyxxx

Lynne

catmandu
11-27-2003, 09:43 AM
There is a Big Part , today , for all new Cat Angels , and they will have a testimonial Turkey Dinner , with lots Of cats , and Lots of Food. And All New cat Angels will get A TOY! Mrrreeew!

momoffuzzyfaces
11-27-2003, 02:52 PM
Thank you all so much. Friends like you are why I love this site so much!!!

I can't believe I missed this thread. Thanks Sandra for doing it for Leroy and me. I checked my email before I got onto PT and there was a special email from the RB. I'll share it with you all:

hi mawmee!!! just letting u know i am safe at da rainbow bridge. we are having a big party today and tomorrow. we have so much to be thankful for. we have angels to play wif us and keep us company while we wait for u all. i have met miz sophie bunny. she sure loves parsley!!! all da animals know each obber and get along great! da bigger ones are mindful not to step on da smaller ones. squeekers and his piggie pals sometimes hitch rides on da bigger animals backs and nobody eats anybody else. da only ting da makes us a little sad, is we miss all ob u. we can still see u, did u know dat? tell chester to be good or i'll ask mis sophie to give him a tHuMpZ on da head. she's got awful big feeties. i bet he'd feel dem clear from here. all da animals send love to dare humans. i send mine to u too.
ur big boy,
leroy

ps: squeekers sends big kissies to his mawmee sandra an says tell rosie hi from him. he picked her out for u an moon.he's been grinnin for days.

CatDad
11-27-2003, 03:09 PM
Lerory have fun on the Rainbow Bridge with all of ours freinds. I am sure that he is and will have a womderful turkey feast.

My heart is with you on this sad anniversary.

lynnestankard
11-27-2003, 04:51 PM
Awww Connie xxxxx

Lynne

shais_mom
11-27-2003, 10:02 PM
You are in my thoughts and prayers Connie. They never leave our hearts.

Kirsten
11-28-2003, 05:16 AM
One year... Connie, I'm sure these days all these memories seem to be so close... I'm sorry you have lost your beautiful boy!

RIP, Leroy and have a good time at the Bridge!

Kirsten

Rachel
11-28-2003, 07:19 AM
How sweet of Leroy to send you an email, Connie. Seems like he was thinking about you too and worried that you would feel sad on the anniversary of his leaving. Always such a thoughtful boy. He confirmed by belief that they do a bit of lurking from up there. :)

catcrazylady
11-28-2003, 09:13 AM
How sad. My Leroy never knew your Leroy since we joined after he passed over to RB. It sure sounds like he was very loved and is much missed. We never knew another cat named Leroy but he sure sounds wonderful. My Leroy sends hugs to another Leroys meowmie. Peace until you are together again.