PDA

View Full Version : Pics didn't turn out...

RobiLee
11-26-2003, 04:59 PM
I had a great photo session with Katie. Started out inside using a dark green sheet for a backdrop then she was outside playing with a stick so I grabbed the camera and started shooting away. I had some really good pics of her and was so proud of them. I hurried inside to put them on the computer but it just came up "pictures corrupted". I don't know what happened! I put the card back in the camera and they all said "picture error". I'm so bummed out. I want those pictures back so bad!!!!! Its too dark to go out and try again. I'll have to get over it and try some other day. :( :( :( :( :( :(

Here is the one pic that I got and it came out all dark:
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid90/p9a2944b1e6aa7c879ec96c301d1de831/fa75555f.jpg

micki76
11-26-2003, 05:13 PM
Oooo, that ticks me off when something like that happens! :mad:

Just do what I do - go out tomorrow and have fun taking some more! :D

Kfamr
11-26-2003, 05:41 PM
Here... I brightened it up a bit.. I think it looks good. :):cool:
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid90/pa2c9cdb1a87d708f604350919e97e5f5/fa753fcf.jpg

RobiLee
11-26-2003, 05:45 PM
KayAnn!!! Thank you so much!!! You have to teach me how to do that kind of stuff. Please!!! I have no one to help me and everything I do is trial and error. I don't have a clue what I'm doing.

How did you do that? That is almost the exact color of the sheet I used for the backdrop.

Thanks....Robin :)

Kfamr
11-26-2003, 05:51 PM
Originally posted by RobiLee
KayAnn!!! Thank you so much!!! You have to teach me how to do that kind of stuff. Please!!! I have no one to help me and everything I do is trial and error. I don't have a clue what I'm doing.

How did you do that? That is almost the exact color of the sheet I used for the backdrop.

You're welcome! :)

I used a retouch tool in Jasc Paint Shop Pro 7. I allows you to change colors, sharpen, lighten, darken, and many other things to retouch a photo.

I lightened the background (Keeping Katie's body the same color, since it's white and made her head a bit lighter) and then sharpened Katie so she stood out a bit more.

I use it sometimes with Simba & Nala's pictures if the lighting isn't right.:)

Cinder & Smoke
11-26-2003, 06:06 PM
Originally posted by Kfamr
I used a retouch tool in Jasc Paint Shop Pro 7.
:)

W:)W!
That KayAnn Kid iz GUD!! :D

Otta have Dad send allua BummShotz down to
KayAnn's Lab! ;)

Wundur iffin she kan *fix* it when da Kamera Strappy iz
hangin in frunt uvva karera peep-hole??
Dad seemz ta do dat a LOT! :p

And W:)W Katie!!

Whut a SHARP-Lookin Dawggie You Are!!

Dat photo almost **ALMOST** makes us wanna go get a
:eek: Brush Job an do sum *pozin*!
*ALMOST* we sed!! ;)

K9karen
11-26-2003, 07:13 PM
Kayann...I hope you have incredibly huge plans for your future, cause it'd be a waste of talent if you didn't utilize your fantastic, amazing skills!

KYS
11-26-2003, 08:50 PM
KayAnn is real good with camera stuff, she
helped me awhile ago too with some sizing.
Picture turned our very nice.

Robin, As for your picture taking,
you will just have to take some more tomarrow
and post them. :)

dukedogsmom
11-26-2003, 08:55 PM
Katie looks so cute! KayAnn, you beat me to it! I was going to do that too. Great minds think alike, eh? Robilee, are you using a card reader? If so, that's probably why you're having problems. I had to stop using my card reader and just use the USB cable that came with my camera.

Kfamr
11-26-2003, 10:05 PM
Thanks everyone! :)

Robin... If you have any more pictures that need to be fixed up, just PM me or post them! :)

anna_66
11-26-2003, 11:28 PM
:( Sorry you lost your pics, but hey thanks to Kay you got one good one!
Katie's growing into a lovely young girl:D

RobiLee
11-27-2003, 01:10 PM
Hello KayAnn

Thanks for offering to help me. I was wondering if maybe you could get the redeye out of this pic. That's my son on the right, along with his buddies. They are a band and are trying to get some promo pics and a demo cd put together to send around to record companies. I hope you can help.

P.S....They really aren't as mean as they look...lol. Great group of guys. I'm proud of them.

EssTer
11-27-2003, 01:12 PM
when I´m looking in your signature, I think Katie is puppy, but oh gosh! She´s so big :) :D:eek:

RobiLee
11-27-2003, 01:31 PM
Originally posted by EssTer
when I´m looking in your signature, I think Katie is puppy, but oh gosh! She´s so big :) :D:eek:

I think Katie is 4 months in my signature pics. She will be 8 months old soon. She is growing like crazy!! I guess I should update my signature pics. I'd like to figure out how to make a nice looking one. Maybe someday. Hey, maybe KayAnn can help me with that one also! A Christmas one maybe....lol

Robin :)

tikeyas_mom
11-27-2003, 03:08 PM
RobiLee your son is really good looking :eek:.. lol

RobiLee
11-27-2003, 07:13 PM
Originally posted by tikeyas_mom
RobiLee your son is really good looking :eek:.. lol

Thanks!!...lol...I think so too!...lol

His hair is getting pretty long now. It's long dark blonde. It looks pretty good, but I still think I like it better when it was short. Either way I always think he's good looking...lol...but of course I'm Mom...what else would I think! He plays lead guitar and is the lead singer in the band and writes most of the lyrics and music. Can you tell I'm a proud mom....lol.

Kfamr
11-27-2003, 07:20 PM
I *might* be able to fix their red eye..... What color are their eyes naturally?

RobiLee
11-27-2003, 08:22 PM
Kevin(left) has dark brown and Brandon's (right) are blue. They both look pretty natural to me. It's Larry in the middle. I asked Brandon and he described Larry's eyes as greenish teal. Whatever that color is suppose to look like! I hope that helps.

tomkatzid
11-28-2003, 12:18 AM
Originally posted by K9karen
Kayann...I hope you have incredibly huge plans for your future, cause it'd be a waste of talent if you didn't utilize your fantastic, amazing skills!
I AGREE. I say this every time I see your pictures ;)
Katz

dukedogsmom
12-01-2003, 09:54 AM
Here ya go. I made you a Christmas sig. Hope you like it!

RobiLee
12-01-2003, 10:38 AM
Oh My Gosh, Val....Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

I love it!!