PDA

View Full Version : Hoppy Thanksgiving Everyone!

Karen
11-26-2003, 03:51 PM
I am thankful for all of you ...
For the community we call Pet Talk
For the humans I have met in person and by phone
For the dogs and Moo that I met
For everyone who nominates their pets, because I know those are animals in good homes!
I am thankful for the Internet enabling this wide-spread "family" of pet-lovers to gather
For the patience you all show when I make mistakes
For the love and friendships that have begun here
For Paul - I may be more vocal on this board, but without him, Pet Talk wouldn't exist!
For Miss Hoppy, the cutest little brown bunny ever! Her own little white tail is very very cute, but I decided to "dress her up" to wish all of you ...

http://PetoftheDay.com/online/karen/HoppyThanksgiving.jpg

(No turkeys or bunnies were harmed in the making of this image)

CamCamPup33
11-26-2003, 03:54 PM
:D Thats too cute karen! HAPPY THANKSGIVING! :D

Cookiebaker
11-26-2003, 05:09 PM
:D Thanks for the smile, Karen & Miss Hoppy! I hope you both have a wonderful thanksgiving filled with family, food and fun and ....errr...raisins! :)

Karen
11-26-2003, 05:09 PM
Thanks! ;)

jenluckenbach
11-26-2003, 05:14 PM
:D :D :D

popcornbird
11-26-2003, 05:15 PM
Originally posted by Karen

(No turkeys or bunnies were harmed in the making of this image)

That is SOOOOOOOO CUTE! AWWWWWWW!

Karen
11-26-2003, 05:21 PM
I'm about to go start baking cookies for Thanksgiving, and tomorrow morning, I will take the big pumpkin that's been decorating the front stairs to the house and break it open for the squirrels and birdies to have a happy day, too! :)

Pam
11-26-2003, 05:33 PM
Karen, thank you for all of those sweet sentiments! We feel the same way about you and Paul and consider you both to be like extended family. I think the best part of your post, though, was your siggy!! Miss Hoppy rocks! I love the little note about no bunnies or turkeys being harmed...... LOL!

Lots of good wishes to you, Paul and Miss Hoppy for a very fun filled Turkey Day from me and the very special 4 furry ones in my life! :)

Kfamr
11-26-2003, 06:15 PM
You've only started baking today??? :eek: :p

We started baking yesterday! :p

That picture is too cute. :)

Cinder & Smoke
11-26-2003, 06:28 PM
:)

And a Verrie
Hap, HAPP,
H A P P I E :)
ThanksGiving
Holiday to
EbberBUDDie
an Allua FurKids!!
:D - :) - :D

anna_66
11-26-2003, 06:41 PM
Thank you so much Karen, that was so sweet! And so is that pic...love it!!!
Hope you, Paul & Miss Hoppy have a great Thanksgiving:D

jenfer
11-26-2003, 09:23 PM
Miss Hoppy, you are too cute!!
Happy Thanksgiving, Karen, Paul & the hoppy bunny. :D

trayi52
11-26-2003, 09:28 PM
Hoppy Thanksgiving to everyone on PT!

Karen, what kind of bunny is Miss Hoppy? She looks so small. She is very festive, especially with a turkey tail. :)

CatDad
11-26-2003, 09:36 PM
Happy Thanksgiving to eveyone on PT.:D

A special Happy Thanksgiving to Karen, Paul and Miss Hoppy! Thank you for this wonderful community!!

dukedogsmom
11-26-2003, 09:39 PM
I made a thread in Dog General with this and I'll just post it here, as well.
First of all to Karen and Paul for having this wonderful place where we can all share our feelings and pictures of our furkids. Next, for the great community it's become. I wish now that I'd participated a lot more before I got my digital camera. I've missed out on a lot of things. And this week has proven how special PT people are. You've brought me out of deep sadness with your kindness over Chance and I'll never forget it. Hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving! I'll be at work. In the oven baking is a huge pan of cornbread for tomorrow. Publix is doing our turkey and we're doing the rest. Thanks to everyone and your kind messages of hope and love.
Karen, that sig is just too cute!

Karen
11-26-2003, 10:20 PM
Originally posted by trayi52
Hoppy Thanksgiving to everyone on PT!

Karen, what kind of bunny is Miss Hoppy? She looks so small. She is very festive, especially with a turkey tail. :)

She is small compared to some bunnies (right Zippy?). Most people guess she's a Netherland Dwarf/Rex mix. She's bigger than a Netherland Dwarf. When she had her tummy trouble a little while back, the vet weighed her, she was 3 pounds, 13 ounces. And yet another person swore to me that she was a Mini Rex - to us she's just her own kind of bunny! :)

Well, KayAnn, I finished my baking - and frosting, too. Tollhouse, punkin' cookies with cream cheese frosting, and brown sugar bunny cookies are all ready for tomorrow! :)

Kiia
11-27-2003, 08:01 AM
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone at PT and to all their loved ones (fur-kids included :p)!! Eat plenty of turkey, potaters, veggies, gravy, rolls and of course, PUMPKING PIE with a big dollop of whip cream!

Vio&Juni
11-27-2003, 08:25 AM
How cute Miss Hoppy is!!!

Happy Thanksgiving to EVERYONE! I made Chocolate Chips Cookies last night with this occasion - to me they are the most American cookie :)

I will have a Thanksgiving dinner tonight and I will think of all of you Americans on this board :)

Ally Cat's Mommy
11-27-2003, 08:32 AM
Even though we don't celebrate Thanksgiving here, I have learned through PT how much this holiday means to you all, and what a wonderful family time it is.

I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving, surrounded by family and furkids.

To those of you celebrating Eid - I wish you Eid Mubarak

And a special THANKYOU to Karen and Paul for creating this wonderful place, and this special extended family!

smokey the elder
11-27-2003, 08:34 AM
Happy Thanksgiving to all who are celebrating it, and Eid Mubarak to those who celebrate that, and just everybody pray for peace and happiness for all.

Former User
11-27-2003, 08:39 AM
Awww, cute Miss Hoppy :)

Happy Thanksgiving to those who celebrate it! Don't eat too much ;)

RubyMutt
11-27-2003, 10:12 AM
Aww, Miss Hpppy, you are too CUTE!!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!!

lynnestankard
11-27-2003, 10:18 AM
HAPPY THANKSGIVING DAY TO ALL MY AMERICAN FRIENDS

Lynne

gini
11-27-2003, 10:46 AM
A very Happy Thanksgiving to you Karen and Paul.

I always think of you being so terribly busy. So, it pleases me to see that you have a few minutes to take cute pictures of Miss Hoppy for us and to bake some cookies.

Cookie baking is good for the soul (and that's not all).

I hope you have a wonderful day together.

Moose
11-27-2003, 10:52 AM
HAPPY THANKSGIVING PT!

Randi
11-27-2003, 11:07 AM
A happy Thanksgiving to you Karen, Paul & miss Hoppy - and to everyone else who celebrate! :)

And a BIG thank you for having created this wonderful board!!

I hope you all have a great time with good food, surrounded by your family and furkids. :D

Krystal12345
11-27-2003, 11:50 AM
Thanks. You too!!

P.S. You put HOPPY, not HAPPY!!! lol. (not trying to make fun of you) lol lol lol lol.

Krystal12345

neko1
11-27-2003, 12:04 PM
Happy Turkey day to everyone! :)

Albea
11-27-2003, 12:20 PM
http://img.123greetings.com/thumbs/enov_thanks_wishes/8493-002-04-1047.gif
To Karen, Paul and Miss Hoppy
from Carina and Alicia

momoffuzzyfaces
11-27-2003, 12:49 PM
Well, now this just makes my day!!!!
It that a bunkey? What a sweet picture.
I love all of you at PT too.
Have a happy day whether you are celebrating Thanksgiving or not.
:D

Dogz
11-27-2003, 12:52 PM
Miss Hoppy is just too cute Karen! Thank you for sharing that with us!

Happy Thanksgiving everybody, I hope you have a wonderful day!:)

gini
11-27-2003, 01:42 PM
Originally posted by Krystal12345

P.S. You put HOPPY, not HAPPY!!! lol. (not trying to make fun of you) lol lol lol lol.

Krystal12345

Miss Hoppy is the name of Karen and Paul's bunny - the one you see in the picture.

H O P P Y THANKSGIVING...................

Do you get it now?:D

Karen
11-27-2003, 11:06 PM
Thanks, Gini. Yes, I put HOPPY Thanksgiving quite on purpose!

RobiLee
11-28-2003, 05:24 AM
Aww, Karen. I love the pic of Miss Hoppy!

I hope you, Paul and Miss Hoppy had a great Thanksgiving! I am very thankful to you all for having started Pet Talk. It has been a great comfort to me, especially when I was going through the cancer struggle. You will never know how much it helped me and I can't put it into words. I am so glad I got to actually meet you both in person!! Thank you!!!!

I hope a Great Thanksgiving was had by all!!! Pet Talk people are the best!!!!

Robin :)