PDA

View Full Version : who do you admire??

tikeyas_mom
11-26-2003, 01:12 PM
Name the people on pet talk that you admire!!

Kfamr
11-26-2003, 01:14 PM
The one that popped to my mind right away is Aly.

She's such an angel to the sweet animals with all of the fostering and help she gives them EVERY day.

tikeyas_mom
11-26-2003, 01:22 PM
I admire

Wolfchan
Tina
luckies4me
anna_66
Dakotas_mommy
Lovemyshiba
CountryWolf07
and Chester, millies, and anekos momma ;)

Kfamr
11-26-2003, 01:38 PM
Valerie, Dukedogsmom, because her and Anna_66 are the coolest "older" people i've ever met.
Although, you'd never think they're older from looking at them! :D

Val, you're still 25 right?

Samantha Puppy
11-26-2003, 01:40 PM
Aly and Karen, lovemyshiba, robilee, and robinh.

EssTer
11-26-2003, 01:47 PM
I didn´t understand that word - admire :(

tikeyas_mom
11-26-2003, 01:54 PM
Originally posted by EssTer

who do you look up to! :)

Kfamr
11-26-2003, 01:59 PM
Originally posted by EssTer

Admire is when you have a high opinion of someone or something, or have a high respect for that person/something.

Rottieluver45
11-26-2003, 02:01 PM
Definatley Aly and Mugsy.

petlover
11-26-2003, 02:20 PM
I like DukeDogsMom because she is really sweet and helped Chance out when he had no where to go. She made him so happy. She obviously has a very strong love for little Chance and wants to help him out as much as she possibly can. She is there for him.:)

I like Binka_Nugget because she understands that shelties are not for everyone and that when she adopts those sweet boys that she will have to take them out to run. She wants to get them into sheep herding and agility and she wants them to be with her at all times. She loves her shelties.:)

I like GoldenRetrLuver because she says things that make a lot of since. She is willing to help out with whatever she can. She also understands that goldens are a perfect family dog, but they are not for everyone. She is not like some of the people that will just tell someone that asks what breed she reccomends that a golden is the best thing. She will ask them questions about their home and what sort of dog they are looking for. She is a good person.:)

I like Wolfsoul because she loves Timber like CRAZY and makes Timber known to the whole site. She wants Timber to be seen and for people to like her for who she is. She is probably going to be voted " Most Likely To Succeed" in Highschool.;)

I like every PTer in my own way. I see something speacial in every single one of you. Just because I didn't post your username up their doesn't mean that I don't like you. It is just that you are all alike in one way. You are all great people.:)

popcornbird
11-26-2003, 02:45 PM
Well I admire a lot of people on PT for many different reasons, and I won't be able to name them all.........but I will name a few that I admire the most.

I admire.........

Cataholic, for always being so kind, sweet, encouraging, humorous, constantly making me smile and laugh, someone I can trust, for being my favorite exercise buddy :p, for giving such great advice, for being my first and favorite PM/Yahoo friend as well as my favorite person on PT, and most of all......... for ALWAYS being such a wonderful friend.

GoldenRetrLuver, for always being so cheerful and sweet, and a great PM/Yahoo buddy!

Ally Cat's Mommy, for always being so kind and a great friend.

Logan, for always being so kind, caring, encouraging, and for putting up with all my nagging for Roger and Milly pictures for over a year. :p

Wolflady,for being amongst the most kind and cheerful people I have ever met. I don't think I know a happier person!

Camcampup, for always being SO happy.....and funny (and a great *stolen* PM buddy) LOL! :D

Trayi, for being so nice to me since the day you joined PT. You're a wonderful addition to this site. :)

Zanzanfergie, for being one of the sweetest and politest teens I have ever met.

Soledad, for always being brave enough to voice her opinions, despite the *expected* reaction lying ahead. :p

Of course I admire everyone here for their intense love for animals. We all have our differences, but that is one thing we ALL have in common.

I know I'm missing out on SO many, but if I mention everyone I admire, I think the list will go on forever. I'll probably be back when I think of more people though!

primabella
11-26-2003, 02:46 PM
I admire a lot of people. I'd say Aly and Mugsy are absolute angels. I admire Soledad for always speaking her mind and Sandra for always being so sweet. I admire anyone who had adopted/fostered an animal, especially those with "special needs". I even just admire Amy because she's an amazing artist and Kay cause she makes great sigs and Jordan because she seems to know so much about every breed. :p And I admire everybody for putting up with me. :D ;)

I could go on...:o

CamCamPup33
11-26-2003, 02:55 PM
Heres a few!

*Kayann*- For always speaking whats on her mind, and being a great old man companion for another old man!

*Julie*- For being SUCH a great friend, and always having her facts straight.. If i could fly to california, first thing i would do is meet her!

*Poppysead* AkA The unnamed one *Popcornbird*-- For always cheering me up with kind words, and always being there when i need someone to talk to!

*Liana*- For helping me with my 'issues' problems, whatever you wanna call them!

*Aly*- For having such a kind hearted heart, always taking in fosters, and being the mind here at pettalk!

*Brooke*- For Always speaking her mind, and solving problems that needed to be solved, and for being a great friend here on pettalk!

*Sandra*- My dear sweet daughter sandra! Sandra is such a great person, always has something nice to say and something to make someone feel so reassured, even in the worst of situations.. We all love sandra here, she has been here since the beginning, and has been a friend until now! -claps- My daughter sandra!-

Wow.. I feel like im on like the mtv music awards -"And i would like to thank.. And Oh Gosh, umm, gotta thank the mom and gosh..-" :D

I will come back when i think of more!

aly
11-26-2003, 03:03 PM
:o Oh my gosh. Thank you so much everyone who said such kind things about me. I love and admire you all right back (and everyone else) :D Even when we have disagreements, I still think of us as one big happy family.

And in the name of the holiday season - I am very thankful to have you all and have PT as a place where we can laugh, cry, and share wonderful stories, thoughts, and feelings together.

http://www.websmileys.com/sm/fam/fam09.gif

primabella
11-26-2003, 03:07 PM
I wanted to edit my message but I decided to just add here...:p

I also admire Amber for being a great PMing buddy (spiffy title, eh? lol) and Ashley (binka) for being a great friend. Thank you both for being there to help me out whenever I needed it.

And Aly

And in the name of the holiday season - I am very thankful to have you all and have PT as a place where we can laugh, cry, and share wonderful stories, thoughts, and feelings together.
Amen :o

CamCamPup33
11-26-2003, 03:10 PM
Originally posted by primabella
I also admire Amber for being a great PMing buddy (spiffy title, eh? lol)

ROTFL!! Yes! Veryyy Spiffy! :D

GoldenRetrLuver
11-26-2003, 03:14 PM
Aww....Thanks you guys! :o

Here are just a *few* You know I love you all! :)

Sandra (tats)- For being the sweetest person! You're always there if someone needs a shoulder to cry on, or just needs to vent.

Amber (CamCamPup33)- For being my best Pet Talk buddy! Seriously, you're one of the kindest people I know, and you're always there for me. :)

PCB- For being my PM/Yahoo buddy, and for being so caring! ;)

Brookster (Moose)- For speaking your mind about things, and not caring of the consequences. I could never do that. :p And you're always there if I ever need to talk. :)

Kay (Kfamr)- Awesome siggy maker, and for speaking your mind on things. You're also a grea friend. :)

Emma- For being a good friend, and for always being happy! :D

ZanZanFergie- You'e one of the politest people I've met.

Ashley (binka_nugget)- For being a great person. And for our "specials chats" Shaking fat :p

Jordan (wolfsoul)- You're so nice and caring! You also know more about Dog Breeds then anyone else does....;)

There's MANY more! I'll be back!
;)

isis
11-26-2003, 03:19 PM
DukeDogsMom, because she is so nice and always is willing to help out. :D

primabella
11-26-2003, 03:22 PM
Darnit, I knew I would be back...okay here's a few more...:o :o

Julie - For being a great PT member and how you always have nice things to say

PCB - For always being there to help out with my birdie problems and I admire how much bird info you have jammed into your brain :p

Micki - For being a good friend and for never being afraid to speak your mind

Richard - For the laughs :)

Sara (Zanzan) - For being such a sweet girl on the board

Emma - For being such a nice person all the time

I know I'll be back with more...;)

CamCamPup33
11-26-2003, 03:23 PM
OH AND::

Anna- I would *LOVE* to meet anna, she seems like such a great person, and who is someone who i would like to meet..

Nuggey bluggey (Binka)- Nugget is such a great friend, i can tell her about all my problems about anything.. We realate soo much, *person hottness*.. :p

wolfsoul
11-26-2003, 03:33 PM
Thanks to the people who mentioned me. :D I love researching breeds lol. :o

Jynnelle -- because you are such a great friend! You like the same things I do, and we always have fun.
Ashley (binka) -- You have a great sense of humor and are a great friend! I love talking to you and hearing your opinions, and you are very open-minded.
Micki -- I love talking to you; you are a great person and you really care. We think alot alike. I think you were the first person on PT to call me by my real name. :D
Julie -- You are fun to talk to, and you're nice to me. :)
Karen -- You are the head bunny and I respect that! You and Paul made the best forum!
Emma -- you are fun to talk to and you're a nice friend. :)
Aly -- I WISH so bad that I could foster all the little puppies, but I can't so I love to hear about yours lol. You love to help animals in need.
Richard -- You're just Richard. :p You're always joking, and it's great.

There are tons more, I'll finish later!

primabella
11-26-2003, 03:38 PM
I think you were the first person on PT to call me by my real name.

I think Micki was also first to call me Liana. :) It always made me feel good for some reason, to be called by my real name :p

Desert Arabian
11-26-2003, 03:42 PM
KATER!!-Yes, I still want to help with the horses/farm work
Shais_Mom!!
Wolf_Q!!
Aly!!
Moose!!
Cookiebaker!!
Kfmar!!
ACK, I KNOW THERE IS MORE!!!

Ah well, I can't remember!!

wolfsoul
11-26-2003, 03:43 PM
I think Micki was also first to call me Liana. :) It always made me feel good for some reason, to be called by my real name :p
I know, it makes me feel special too. :p I love it when people call me Jordan instead of just wolsoul lol. There are a few others on PT with wolf in their name, and sometimes I confuse myself. :o

trayi52
11-26-2003, 03:55 PM
There are so many here at Pet Talk I admire, the list would be endless. To name a few:

Popcorn for always being so sweet, and honest and somebody I can always depend on

Richard also for the laughs he gives us

Soledad, because you know she doesn’t hide what she thinks

Rio and me for being so kind and sweet

WolfChan for putting up with all the questions I keep asking

Mahayana for his humor

Amoore because she is such a sweetheart, and my sister.

Jynnelle because she is outspoken, and very sweet.

Jordan because she is so loyal, and very sweet

Kfamr, for the concern you showed for buddy your neighbor pet

Karen for keeping us all together

Tonya

Twisterdog

tatsxxx11

rg_girlca

jenluckenbach

CatDad

Samantha puppy

There are so many more, when I need help you are there, when I have a question, you are there to answer. I can’t name everybody, you are all such loving pet owners, I admire you all for the love, care and concern you have for your pets, as well as the lives of all our pets. Okay everybody step and accept your awards, you ALL deserve to be admired.

popcornbird
11-26-2003, 04:12 PM
I'm back. How on earth could I have forgotten Primabella and Dogz!?! Two of my very favorite *younger* friends on the board............I admire you both for always being so sweet, kind, and fun to talk to *PM*.

isis
11-26-2003, 04:20 PM
Also YOU popcornbird. Your so nice!! And you treat your birds as you would a real person.:)

CamCamPup33
11-26-2003, 04:30 PM
OH! And how could i forget?!?!?!

Nipster- (cataholic)- For being one of my greatest friends here, from our chats on aol, or to pming, Or even the *how many whats in a what now game* You have such a good friend, and great for advice too!

Cataholic
11-26-2003, 04:42 PM
Originally posted by CamCamPup33
OH! And how could i forget?!?!?!

Nipster- (cataholic)- For being one of my greatest friends here, from our chats on aol, or to pming, Or even the *how many whats in a what now game* You have such a good friend, and great for advice too!

Bambam, if that didn't just make my day, nothing could! Thanks for such a sweet comment. Back at 'cha! (sorry you stink at the how many whats in a whatsit now game...heh heh hehe heh, just kidding! )

Pam
11-26-2003, 04:50 PM
There are many, many people that I admire here at PT. In fact I hesitate to choose just one because of just how special so many of you are, but if I had to choose just one it would be Sandra. Sandra is a true Pet Talk Pillar in every sense of the word. Her kindness and support to every single Pet Talker is second to none in my opinion. Her heart belongs to furry ones everywhere and she tries to make a difference in all that she undertakes. She has reached the awesome pinnacle of 10,000+ posts and each one has been filled with words of encouragement and compassion. :)

bluekat
11-26-2003, 04:59 PM
I admire all of you...this site has really been a BIG influence on me. I'm so glad I'm part of it:D
There were so many people that came to mind right away...where do I start?:p

I admire all you foster parents for giving caring for all those animals and being such good foster mommies to them:) that made me decide that I'm going to be a foster mommy when I'm older.

I think you were the first person on PT to call me by my real name.

tats was the first to call me by my real name:) Thank you for that, it made me happy too:D

sorry you stink at the how many whats in a whatsit now game...heh heh hehe heh, just kidding!

I stink at it too. So I guess I admire you guys for letting me play even though i stink at it.:p lol, just j/k.
Thanks for giving me all those wonderful nicknames:D haha

I'll definately be back with more people to add.:)

trayi52
11-26-2003, 05:04 PM
Wow, I forgot Tiffany, because I want Blueberry!!!!

micki76
11-26-2003, 05:26 PM
Jordan - I think you are a wonderfully talented, intelligent young woman. You’re respectful, yet know that your opinion is valuable and never shy from asserting it!

Liana - What an amazing young lady! You are kind and smart and your posts always reflect that.
I think you will succeed in anything you do in life with your positive attitude and diplomatic nature. :)

If I had thought that my children would have been such remarkable young people as the two of you, I may have reconsidered and had a child.

Aly - People let me tell you, this woman is tireless! I swear she never sleeps, and everything she does is for animals. She’s the most giving person I’ve ever met, and I’m honored to call her my friend.

Amy (Wolf_Q) - For always speaking your mind. I love the fact that you’re not afraid to just say what needs to be said. I also think you’re a great Furmom to Nebo. :)

Sandra - For every post you’ve ever posted. You always have something kind, considerate, encouraging, or happy to say!

Twisterdog - You always make me think, which isn’t something a lot of people have the ability do without ticking me off. You make me delve deeper into myself and really think about how I feel about a subject.

I’m sure I’ll be back with more soon!

bluekat
11-26-2003, 05:28 PM
LOL thanks:D But you can't have him;) :p :D

green_chameleon_girl
11-26-2003, 05:33 PM
I admire..lets just put it this way.. If your reading this I admire you! LOL!!:D

If I was going to name some people I would name

Tikeyas_Mom- for being very very nice

Aspen and Misty- for also being nice and helping me out with Rex:D

Amber- Im jealous! I want Gracie!!;)

Popcornbird- For being nice

I could name all of you but those are the ones who first came to my mind LOL

trayi52
11-26-2003, 05:40 PM
Tiffany? why?? ;)
I thought of some more, (are you sure Tiffany?):) ;)

I forgot:
Cat factory and Wolfsoul, for helping me figure out what to feed my Grover and my chihuahuas.

Slleipnir

catmandu

RedHedd

Pam

sirrahbed

catnapper

rg_girlca

PayItForward

jazzcat

catcrazylady, because you all love my Grover. Well all who has shown so much love for Grover.

Twisterdog
11-26-2003, 05:53 PM
Twisterdog - You always make me think, which isn’t something a lot of people have the ability do without ticking me off. You make me delve deeper into myself and really think about how I feel about a subject.

And I thought I ticked you off every single day, micki. ;)

I admire:

Soledad - for never backing down from her beliefs

popcornbird - for being true to herself and her faith

Kater - for being nice, friendly and intelligent - I think you'll be a great veterinarian

Shelteez2 - for always thinking of a nice way to say something

micki76 - for always sticking up for the underdog, and seeing both sides of an issue

Karen - for putting up with all of us

green_chameleon_girl - for being brave enough to apologise

I'm sure I'll come back later and edit some more people in. :)

carole
11-26-2003, 05:56 PM
I truely admire a great deal of people on PT,
however these come straight to my mind

KIMLOVESCAT; for the wonderful human being she is, and the precious time she takes to look after her wonderful furbabies.

SANDRA (Tats) because she has to be one of the sweetest people ever, she always has something postive and nice to say to everyone, she is a real TREASURE!!!!!!!

ITTYBITTYKITTY; Tamara is a real trouper, her and I share something that makes our lives difficult, but she is always a great tower of strength, and gets on with her life, and is a sweet caring person, whom I have grown to be very fond of.

POPCORNBIRD: I find PCB a very intelligent, young lady, who is not afraid to voice her opinions, and stick to her principals, I admire that in a person.

SOLEDAD; because she had the sense to marry a KIWI, lol, no seriously, because as others have said, she speaks her mind, and is not afraid of the consquences, she also is a very intelligent young woman, who has a lot to contribute.

LOGAN, I just like her, she seems a very nice person.

NOAHSMOMMY, same thing, i just really like her, she is sweet.

There are many more, but for now that will suffice.

:)

babolaypo65
11-26-2003, 05:57 PM
Karen and Paul: because they never lose sight of the community they want pettalk to be.

green_chameleon_girl
11-26-2003, 06:13 PM
green_chameleon_girl - for being brave enough to apologise

THANK YOU:D

I also admire Karen and Paul for creating Pet Of The Day!:D

bluekat
11-26-2003, 06:17 PM
Tiffany? why?? ;)
I thought of some more, (are you sure Tiffany?):) ;)

hmmm....um....I don't know...such a hard decision.....NO!;)
I wouldn't trade him for anything:p
How about Grover? I want Grover!:D

green_chameleon_girl
11-26-2003, 06:17 PM
OH!! I cannot forget wolfsoul!;)

Tonya
11-26-2003, 06:22 PM
Wow. I am hesitant to even name anyone because I know that I will accidently leave someone out. I admire all of you. There are so many wonderful things about PT. I admire you all for making me feel comfortable enough to be myself. I am thankful that you all have given me honest advice and opinions at one time or another. I have found so many great friends here. Happy Thanksgiving! -Tonya

wolfsoul
11-26-2003, 06:25 PM
Originally posted by micki76
Jordan - I think you are a wonderfully talented, intelligent young woman. You’re respectful, yet know that your opinion is valuable and never shy from asserting it!

Awww *blush* :o You just want to hear more of that story, don't you?! :p

Sorry about the people I didn't add...I was at school and wanted to hurry lol.

Cass --- you know so much about ratties, and you love them so much. I think I should put you on my will to take care of my ratties if I die. ;)
Heather -- you're really nice and fun to talk to on msn. :D
Ashley (Chibi_star) -- well, you're not a regular, so I can say anything about you that I want and you probably won't know! Hehehe. You are one of my best friends...but you're still a loser. :p LOL.
petlover -- You're a newbie...and usually I think newbies are just annoying LOL, but you're nice and you love Hallie alot. ;)

GoldenRetrLuver
11-26-2003, 06:46 PM
Told you I'd be back! ;)

Liana- For being a good friend, I'm so glad you joined Pet Talk. Each one of your posts is considerate and caring. :)

Cayter- Collie buddy! You're a great person to talk too, and I hope I get to meet you and Ozzy in February! :D

I'm not sure who the first one was to call me Julie instead of GRL...I think I just posted it one day and people started calling me that lol :p

binka_nugget
11-26-2003, 07:03 PM
:D Thanks to anyone who mentioned me. It made my day.

Liana (prima): My lj/pt/lovey dovey/msn buddy. She's an awesome friend and has a wicked sense of humour.
Jordan (wolfsoul): She's so unbelievably smart and funny. I'm never bored when she's online.
Jynnelle (T_M): An awesome friend to talk to both online and on the phone (Lol..jordan was jealous of us talking...LOL)
Camcampup33: BAMBAM! For being funny and amusing lol.
Goldenretrluver: *Shakes fat* :D For having our odd convos..lol

I know there's way more..I'll have to add more later.

wolfsoul
11-26-2003, 07:08 PM
Originally posted by binka_nugget
Jordan (wolfsoul): She's so unbelievably smart and funny. I'm never bored when she's online.
Jynnelle (T_M): An awesome friend to talk to both online and on the phone (Lol..jordan was jealous of us talking...LOL)

Whoo hoo, smart and funny. :D You put down my real name and my pt name, but you forgot all of the wonderful nicknames you gave me? :( ;)

And I AM jealous of that phone call! Lol. You and Jynnelle just chat away...and then we talk about umbrellas?!! Uhh...I like the clear umbrellas because you can look up and see the rain falling on it...:rolleyes: :o LOL.

Ooops, forgot Liana! Lol. You're so nice, and great to talk to :D. Which reminds me I forgot to add you to my new msn...oops lol.

K9karen
11-26-2003, 07:39 PM
I may not email or PM all of you but I just went through (almost) the entire list of PTers and am thrilled to say that there's something about each and everyone of you that I simply love and admire. Kayann amazes me with her training and technical abilities and young wisdom. I remember when she came on board! I have a secret (well, not anymore :o :eek: )crush on Phred and Richard is as quick as a whip. But then there's Aly and Mugsy and so many of you who are so spectacular and sweet and decent and caring.

I especially have to thank my lifelong friends, Pam, Rachel, Sandra, Jackie and Logan (for whom Klo is named) for always being there for me in my miserable moments and trying to crash my pity parties! But always cheering me up and making me laugh like crazy!

I consider you all my extended "family" altho I haven't been over for dinner yet!:p :D

Kfamr
11-26-2003, 07:41 PM
Originally posted by K9karen
[COLOR=blue]
altho I haven't been over for dinner yet!:p :D

You and Klo are welcome any time! :p

wolfsoul
11-26-2003, 07:42 PM
Originally posted by trayi52

I forgot:
Cat factory and Wolfsoul, for helping me figure out what to feed my Grover and my chihuahuas.

I missed this! :D And thankYOU for the compliments about my kitter cat Sara! :D

primabella
11-26-2003, 08:03 PM
Liana - What an amazing young lady! You are kind and smart and your posts always reflect that.

That was so sweet Micki. Thank you. :)

I also need to add Twisterdog to my list. I always love reading her posts because she always gets me thinking (and usually gets me to see the other side to the story).

Thanks guys for mentionning me. It really made my day. :)

Ash *flings poop* :D :D :D

And about that convo about umbrellas. I think it's great you guys really talk about one of the most amazing inventions on earth. *thumbs up* :D

(PS - Jordan, I'm PMing you now...)

amoore
11-26-2003, 09:17 PM
Mahayana, because he is a kind gentle man.

Anathiona , cause she is such a little sweetie .

Trayi52, because she is nice and a sweet kind lady .

Catmandu , because he is so good to cats that need a home.

Foam , a very kind and helpful person .

Popcornbird, a very kind and helpful young lady .

Micki76 ,sweet and compassionate.

Rio and me , a very sweet person .

Soledad , kind and strong .

Richard , for his wonderful sense of humor !

I really admire so many people that it is hard to name them all .:)

trayi52
11-26-2003, 09:32 PM
I forgot Anathiona, and she is my neice, sorry Jennifer. :) :p

dukedogsmom
11-26-2003, 09:36 PM
I cannot pic just one. Aly also comes to mind for me. She does what I wish I could do. Maybe someday the time will be right.
KayAnn is definately one I admire. She's one reason to be proud of our younger people. And that dog beach has turned out to be a really special place for Duke and me. Those are some memories I will really cherish.
Sandra, of course! I loved talking with her that one day. She's one of the nicest people here on PT.
Micki also comes to mind. I admired her before but her offer to pay for Chance to be shipped to her just blew me away.
Petlover is also one. Their recent kind words mean a lot to me.
Lizbud and Cincy's mom for helping me with Chance, also.
Cinder n Smoke for helping ease my mind about Chance being at SPCA.
There are way too many to mention and I kind of feel bad mentioning the ones I have because I don't want anyone to feel left out. The group as a whole is what makes this place so great.

CamCamPup33
11-26-2003, 10:00 PM
Thanks to the few of you who said me! :D :D

Amber
11-26-2003, 10:10 PM
Great Thread!
Hmm I admire, everyone! your all special!! I really admired Karen & Paul for starting PT, I admired all my Ohio pals-

Kelsey- Soo Fun and nice to talk too on msn!

Aly-For having a big heart for fostering animals in need!

Popcornbird-Your very nice and you know alot about birds!

Kay-You make awsome Siggys!! Very Talent with the computer!

Julie-Very nice!

Heather-Also fun to talk too!

Amy-YOUR VERY TALENTED!

Megan-For writing such great stories to us!!

Cayter-Nice to talk with on aim-
I just admire you all, your all So So nice!!

GoldenRetrLuver
11-26-2003, 10:11 PM
*grin* :D Thanks to all of you who mentioned me! You made my day! :)

GoldenRetrLuver
11-26-2003, 10:13 PM
K9Soul- I know you're a newbie here, but you're a very nice, kind person. I'm so glad you joined and you have such beautiful pups! :)

wolfsoul
11-26-2003, 10:20 PM

And about that convo about umbrellas. I think it's great you guys really talk about one of the most amazing inventions on earth. *thumbs up* :D

(PS - Jordan, I'm PMing you now...)
It IS one of the most amazing inventions, eh? See Ashley, our convo was...worthwhile...I think. :p

I got your PM! :D

Kfamr
11-26-2003, 10:43 PM
Ohh.. One I forgot to add..

Dukedogsgrandma --- For making THE BEST BBQ Ribs i've ever had the pleasure to eat! :D :p

Dogz
11-26-2003, 10:57 PM
I got mentioned, I got mentioned! *HUGE GRIN* :D:D:D

Ok, now it is time to start my list!

Aly- She is just an angel.:)
Pam- We share our love in pugs, and she always has great advice!
Micki_76- A great person on PT, always love to read her post, see what is on that wonderful mind of hers.
Amy(wolf_Q)-She is a GREAT artist, and I love seeing her work. I could NEVER draw like her!
RICHARD- YOU ARE HILARIOUS! It seems you know just what to say to make my day. (Hey, that rhymes!:p)
Julie- Always there to just TALK to, you can always have a great chat.:)
CamCamPup33- Also a great person to talk to, you can tell her what is on your mind, and she will be there.
Kayann- A great photographer, I always look up to her. I wish I could take pictures like that girl!
Jordan- A great friend, you can count on her!
Aspen and Misty- Ashley, WE LOVE YOU! :p I can always reply to her away messages.;) Ashley is such fun to talk to, its funny when we will be talking, and we will be just CONFUSING ourselves.:p
PCB- I can talk to PCB (and many other people) and I can always get advice from her! (about anything, ecspecially Nelly!)

Ahhh, my list could go on and on, but I will stop for now.:)

captain
11-26-2003, 11:20 PM
Admire ...........

Mugsy
Where do I start Molly ............ you are truly amazing

Aly
Aly, you do so much, take on insurmountable odds .... and we love you for it

Jen Luckenbach
Are you sure your middle name is not "Come and live here with me kitty"???

moosmom
You do so much - incredible

tomkatzid
For keeping Lilee - in spite of the odds!!! (which you overcame)

Cinder&Smoke (Phred)
Phred - you are always so helpful, kind, and not only have great stories, but an incredible capacity to CARE!

AND last but not least,

Glacier, lovemyshiba, Kfamr, ........ and everyone who said "could not possibly have another dog / cat / pet" and still got one anyway!!!

and the people who inspire me ............

Cataholic - for taking on Binxy Boy even tho you knew it would be an uphill battle (although, who knew the hill was sooooo steep?)

tatxxxx - Sandra, you always have something nice to say to everyone, in every post.

K9Karen ....... you are a very strong person, even though you may not realise it

FINALLY to the friends I have made here on PT

Miss Meow - who knew!!! :D
Delidog - yup! spots sure do rule! (and Hobo 'cos we gonna PAINT the spots on!)

The people who I could not do without ('cos they HELP ME ALL THE TIME!!!)

PCB - for all her birdie knowledge
anna_66 - for sharing her wonderful pets with us, her kindness AND esp. MY Angus Boy
CheshireKatt - Pits rule, and we know it
Cincy's Mum - spotties .......... common denominator!
RICHARD - for your humour, and alcohol ability
Wolf_q - Thanks in advance. Your talent is amazing!
Dakota's Mummy - where are you????

I know I have missed someone .......... oooo,oooo

ChrisH - for BOB! *sigh*

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!

Ally Cat's Mommy
11-27-2003, 05:14 AM
I admire so many people on PT. I really don't want to name people, as I know I will leave someone out! Suffice to say that the people I meet here are what makes me come back again and again! To those of you who foster animals (you know who you are), I feel such admiration for you, bless you all for caring!

And to PCB - thanks for being a great friend, and thanks for your kind words too. You truly have wisdom beyond your years, and show so much caring and maturity, it makes me glad to know you!

Dogz
11-27-2003, 09:58 AM
anna_66- You are you just totally AWESOME!:D:D

CamCamPup33
11-27-2003, 10:13 AM
People i may have forgot::

Jordan- I really started talking to jordan first, *i think*, but even if i didnt, its been great being your friend, and being able to talk to you!

DukesDogsmom- Also a great person who i would love to meet, *i will too* :p

Captian- Such a great advice giver, always has something nice to say!

Dogz
11-27-2003, 10:13 AM
tatsxxx11- For always being kind, and knowing exactly what to say, and always comments on DOTD!
primabella- For always being such a nice person, and pictures of MICKEY! (and rocket and sky of course!)

:D

CathyBogart
11-27-2003, 11:12 AM
I admire sooo many people on here....but above all else I admire Cass (Luckies4me) for all her hard work with her rescue critters!

popcornbird
11-27-2003, 12:41 PM
Thanks to everyone that mentioned me. You've made my day. :D I admire you all back! :p

K9karen
11-27-2003, 02:11 PM
Thanks Captain for everything! Sorry I neglected to mention you...you are so far, yet so near....Liz? Sue? Candance and Leslie..Miss You! Carrie? You there? My turkey's a-cookin and I'm sippin my wine and thinking about all of you and how grateful and thankful I am for knowing everyone! Cheers! Salud! Enjoy! Sending cyber hugs to all!!!! Kayann..i'll be over around 5p!

bluekat
11-27-2003, 04:44 PM
Amber-(Katie's mom) I forgot to mention you in the other post...I was going to though;) . You are great to talk to, and easy to talk to. You were the first person I told about Cinnamon, and thanks for listening.:)

I miss msn:( I still have it, but the Internet on that computer isn't really working for some reson. The pages don't load. So I don't really go on that computer.