PDA

View Full Version : Corkscrew

Former User
11-26-2003, 02:03 AM
Yay, one of our own ones is featured today! Congrats Corkscrew, for this honour! I'm glad you have a good loving home now and a mate to play with. Enjoy!
Laura, thanks for having patience with him and providing him the life he deserves, you are a star!

Congratulations to a sweet Corkscrew, our COTD!

http://users.pandora.be/ourcats/smilies/text/div003.gif

SANDY FROST
11-26-2003, 02:29 AM
Congratulations! On being COTD. You deserve it. Hope you get lots of kitty treats.
Sandy Frost:) ;) :p :D :cool:

Killearn Kitties
11-26-2003, 02:50 AM
It's Corkscrew!!

Don't you look absolutely gorgeous, lounging there with your beautiful raspberry tootsies!:D

Congratulations on your special honour today. Hope it's a great one; wth lots of playing with Tibby and your toys. Why not share some of your happiness today and lie on your Mum's lap? ;) :D

bisi.cat
11-26-2003, 03:47 AM
Aaaww Corkscrew what a wonderful picture of you!!!

I love your pink pawsies so much and I do hope you'll have a wonderful day with Tibby and your mom!!!

Have fun and celebrate!!!
You are a very handsome COTD!!!
:) :) :)

Barbara
11-26-2003, 04:01 AM
Corkscrew what fun to see you this morning. What a handsome orange hunk you are.

I wanna kiss those pawsies:) :D :) :D

Tibby and your mom will be soooo proud of you. Time to have a party tonight together with them :D :D :D

lynnestankard
11-26-2003, 04:13 AM
It's our very 'own' Corkscrew!!

Awww sweetie orange-boy - CONGRATULATIONS on a well-deserved honour - that of being our Cat of the Day!!!!
I adore that pic., so much and every time I see your Mum's sig. I just want to give those tootsies a kiss xxxxxxxxx

I bet there's lots of treats on offer today - for you and Tibby too!! Lots of cuddles across the miles sweet furboy.

Just how proud do you feel Laura?! :D

Lynne

11-26-2003, 04:35 AM
Oh my, as soon as I saw that name pop up, I knew it had to be our PT-cat Corkscrew!! YIPPIE!!!
Hip hip hurray for our cute COTD!!
kissie to those paws ;) !!

CatHouse
11-26-2003, 04:54 AM
Oh, my, but you do look comfortable up there on your kitty tree! You have the cutest pink toes and one of the most contented cat smiles I've ever seen. Congratulations on being Cat of the Day.

jenluckenbach
11-26-2003, 04:59 AM
Congratulation Corkscrew on being COTD!!!!!!!! I love your kissable little footsie. :D

Steffi N
11-26-2003, 05:02 AM
Hooray, it's Corkscrew
Look at that contented kitty showing off his pink pads. Its great to see one of our own today. Laura, thank you for making a gentleman out of this boy and I agree, Corkscrew, that you should give your mommy extra lap time today. Enjoy playing with Tibby and with your toys. A big congratulations on being our special Cat of the Day.

Vio&Juni
11-26-2003, 05:06 AM
What a great surprise - Corkscrew, one of our PT cats is COTD!

You're so handsome, dear Corkscrew :) I am glad you found your forever home!

I love your pawsies ;)

cubby31682
11-26-2003, 05:09 AM
Congratulation on being our Cat of the Day! I hope you have a good day with lots of treats. I also agree you should give your mom an extra long lap session.

Ally Cat's Mommy
11-26-2003, 05:18 AM
Yipee! It's our own special Corkscrew who is Cat Of The Day today!

Such a contented smile, and those cute little pink footsies - I could just give you the biggest snuggle (IF you would let me);)

Hope you get lots of special luvvies and treats on your special day today. Play nicely with Tibby, and give your Meowmie a nice sbuggle too - you know how much she loves that!!

Congratulations Corkscrew!

Ally & Connor send Kitten Kisses:D

neko1
11-26-2003, 06:08 AM
Congratulations, Corkscrew, on being COTD!!! I'm sure you will have a great day filled with toys and treats!!:)

catnapper
11-26-2003, 06:34 AM
Yeah Corkscrew! If ever a cat was smiling, its him... and with reason! He's too adorable for words (though I might actually be biased since my Allen looks likes Corkscrew.... well, if they're grogeous, they're gorgeous. You can't fight the truth);)

A little love and patience is always rewarded ten-fold.

Pam
11-26-2003, 06:54 AM
Yay! It's our very own Corkscrew! It looks like he is saying "Look Mom, did I get my pads clean enough? I washed and washed them good!" :D Congratulations to you both on this very special day. All of his PT kitty friends and their humans are just so happy for him! :)

lbaker
11-26-2003, 06:55 AM
As soon as I clicked on "Pet of the Day" I saw the raspberry tootsies on the side pix and knew right away "CORKSCREW"!!! and went immediately there. I didn't remember the rough start Laura, and just looking at his smile now makes me smile too. What a great day for PetTalkers everywhere! and especially for you and your guys. Congrats :D

blaurie2
11-26-2003, 07:02 AM
Wow Corkscrew! You are a star with a really big fan club! Your mom sure did get a great photo of you, am glad she shared it! And I see you are one of those finicky kitties who try out several homes before you choose the right one! And it's pretty amazing to see such content and then learn that you used to bite and scratch! You really do know how to pick the perfect home, don't you! Congrats on being cat of the day! Hope you get lots of new members in your fan club! and treats, of course, too!

ChrisH
11-26-2003, 07:04 AM
Congratulations to our very own Corkscrew!! :) :)What a handsome and well deserved Cat of the Day you are!:D

catlover4ever
11-26-2003, 07:13 AM
Oh I knew as soon as I went to COTD that it was Corkscrew. You are such a handsome and deserving kitty. Congratulations on being a very special COTD!!!:) :)

Randi
11-26-2003, 07:52 AM
Congratulations to our own handsome Corkcrew on being Cat of the day!

What an absolute treat to see you as our own COTD! :) I bet your mom is proud. :D I love your pink pawsies and your big smile. Oh, aren’t you just handsome!! Enjoy your treats, I’m sure you’ll get some extra, and have lots of fun today! You – and your mom is very lucky to have chosen each other! :D

Scritchies and kisses from us, and Fister sends special purrs. ;)

Edwina's Secretary
11-26-2003, 07:56 AM
What a clever boy you are.....bobbing along through life until you found just the right place to screw in tight!

Salud Corkscrew! Congratulations on COTD!

tuxluvr
11-26-2003, 08:05 AM
CORKSCREW!!! A Pettalk classic makes the grade again!

I just love that photo!...like you are saying "Talk to the pawpads, cuz the cat's not buying it!"

Congrats on a well deserved honor!

sirrahved
11-26-2003, 08:06 AM
yay for corkscrew! such a lovely cat!

Kirsten
11-26-2003, 08:13 AM
Ahhh, what do I see? PT's Corkscrew is CotD today! :) :) :)

What a great photo of you, little orangie boy! :)

Congrats on being CotD! :) I bet your sister Tibby is very envious today! ;)

Kirsten

sirrahbed
11-26-2003, 09:07 AM
C O R K S C R E W!!!
WOW!! The moment I saw that familiar paw I knew it was YOU!! Oh and I am so excited to see someone I KNOW as COTD!!! Your mommy must be bursting with pride as I am:D :D I hope you are spoiled rotten today!! This is my absolute favorite pic of you and you are totally adorable!!

Kona & Oreo's mom
11-26-2003, 09:18 AM
Toe kisses!!!!!!:D

Congratulations, Corkscrew, on being COTD.

catmandu
11-26-2003, 09:26 AM
For hes a Jolly Good Kitty , and so say all of us , at the Found Cats Hotel. It is sensational , when a Pet Talkers Cat makes it as COTD! Way to GO Cosmic Corkscrew , our pal and COTD!!!!! Mrrrreeewwweeeww!

gini
11-26-2003, 09:44 AM
Corkscrew? Is that you? One of our very own? Oh, Yes!

You look as though you are saying "oh, please, no more pictures right now!"

Laura, congratulations to you and Corkscrew for having the patience and love to break down the barriers and allow trust to take the place of biting and scratching.

It is so nice to see one of our own honored.

RedHedd
11-26-2003, 10:22 AM
The minute I saw that pink foot I knew it was our very own PT Corkscrew! YIPPEE! I love that pic of you AND your foot! :D Enjoy your special day you lovely orangie!

greendoor678
11-26-2003, 10:33 AM
Look at that big pink foot!
Such a cutie pie!
Congrats on being Cat of the Day!

jazzcat
11-26-2003, 10:48 AM
Hey Corkscrew, Congrats!! I'm so happy to see you as COTD!

Enjoy your special day you adorable kitty!!

lizbud
11-26-2003, 11:03 AM
Hi Corkscrew,

I knew who you were the minute I read your name & saw
that handsome face of yours.:) I absolutely love that picture
of you. Those cute little pink tootsies. LOL. Happy congrats to
you today sweetheart on being chosen for honors as our very
special CAT OF THE DAY.:)

momoffuzzyfaces
11-26-2003, 12:28 PM
Corkscrew
I was a bit sad this morning. It was a year ago today that I had to send my Leroy to the RB. One look at your sweet face and your cute tootsie waving in the air, cheered me right up. I bet you posed like that on purpose, didn't you? I agree, you should give your mom extra lap time today. Congratulations, sweetheart, on being our very special Cat of the Day today.:D

Prairie Purrs
11-26-2003, 12:44 PM
Well, if it isn't Corkscrew! Here's wishing some special COTD treats for you and kisses for you and Tibby! :D

Kfamr
11-26-2003, 01:09 PM
Oh Corkscrew, the second most cutest orangie, how happy am I to see you on your special day!! Tell mommy to give you extra cuddles and scritches today, from me! Congrats to you and Corkscrew, Laura! :D

shais_mom
11-26-2003, 01:25 PM
YEAA! For Corkscrew!!!
When I logged into dog of the day and saw the thumbnail pic of the cat of the day I thought, hey I know that cat with the foot sticking out!!!:D :D :D
Congratulations Corkscrew and Laura! :)

felinefriend
11-26-2003, 01:53 PM
Oh, Corkscrew, are you showing us your Back Foot Wave Hello?!! You are too cute, and I am honored to meet another Arizonian as sweet as you today! Your Mama deserves applause too for adopting an ADULT kitty--yay!! I'm so happy you're in your fur-ever, loving home! You are beautiful!! :cool: :D

Miss Meow
11-26-2003, 02:07 PM
Congratulations, Corkscrew! After that slow start in the house, you're really become king of your castle. Look at your cheeky face and cat-itude! Enjoy your day with Tibby and I know your mummy's going to spoil you rotten :D

tatsxxx11
11-26-2003, 02:07 PM
It's Corkscrew!!!:) I knew the moment I read your name that it had to be Pet Talk's very own Corkscrew!:) Love that shot of those raspberries tootsies!:D You're such a cutie, Corkscrew!! Congratulations to your Mama Laura and to you handsome boy, on capturing Cat of the Day honors! You are living proof that adopting an adult kitty is the way to go! Happy Turkey Day, Corkscrew and Laura!:)

Vermontcat
11-26-2003, 03:14 PM
Congrats to Corkscrew on being today's Cat of the Day!:D
It is so nice to see one of Pet Talk's own honored today.:)
Laura, I have been meaning to tell you that I love your signature photo of Corkscrew showing off his big foot!
What better time than now to say it, I love this photo of Corkscrew!:D

Dan Holder
11-26-2003, 04:15 PM
That's one of the most contented looking kitty faces you'll see. He should be happy, with his good fortune. Any kitty is lucky to have a loving home, but the one's that require extra patience are the luckiest of all. He feels like he's Cat Of The Day every day.

lbaker
11-26-2003, 04:23 PM
OMG, Dan.. that "scratched & frayed" little picture is purrfect. My cats loooove to do that! Welcome to PetTalk. There are lots of TX Talkers out there. Next TX Meet you should join!!! Sorry if I've missed your previous posts...
Laurie

smokey the elder
11-26-2003, 04:42 PM
All right, another PT regular! CATgratulations, Corkscrew.

Make sure your meowmie gives you turkey.:D

Bari_d
11-26-2003, 06:23 PM
Hello Corkscrew!!! You are truly one handsome guy, and I am so glad that you and your meowmi have worked out a purrrfect life for both of you! Happy cats - that's what its all about! So glad to read your story...catgratulations, you are a special Cat of the Day!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cathappy Pride

K9karen
11-26-2003, 06:53 PM
:o :o :o Oh My! I hang my head in shame as I admit I usually frequent the Dog Board, but when I saw the little photo of *something*.."hmm..looks like a foot", she thought, (Duh) and saw Corkscrew, and his big 'ole little pink pads, I just "AWWWed" then laughed and laughed! Then when I saw it was "family" I was so happy I investigated further! I'm not cat savvy :o :o (head hangs down to knees in more shame) but I know adorable when I see it, and that would be YOU, Corkscrew! I love happy endings..look at that content little face...Congratulations on YOUR SPECIAL DAY!

CatDad
11-26-2003, 07:03 PM
Catgratulations to our very own Corkscrew!!!:D

I knew it was you when I opened up COTD this morning at work. I am so happy that one of our own is honered today, and you deserve it.:D

Make sure and get lots of extra treats today.;)

Tell your mom to post more pics of you to celebrate.:D

sasha the cat
11-26-2003, 08:20 PM
Mew, mew, I love your KittyMom 'cause she knew you were going to be her Precious baby boy. Mew, me-eow, in other words, your KittyMom should sing "You are My Destiny" to you.

Neat-O that you have a little kitty sister, Tibby. What a lovely story to read: you have your KittyMom, Tibby and a family! Just what every pet needs, someone to love and care for them.

Kiss your KittyMom from me, Sasha The Queen (also a rescued love). My KatMa told me, mew-mew, she wants to kiss your paws...they are sooooooo cute just like every bit of you.

Here's the song for your KittyMom to sing:

YOU ARE MY DESTINY
by: Paul Anka

You are my destiny
You share my reverie
You are my happiness
That's what you are

You have my sweet caress
You share my loneliness
You are my dream come true
That's what you are

Heaven and heaven alone
Can take your love from me
'Cause I'd be a fool
To ever leave you dear
And a fool I'd never be

You are my destiny
You share my reverie
You're more than life to me
That's what you are

You are my destiny
You share my reverie
You are my happiness
That's what you are.

micki76
11-26-2003, 08:52 PM
Corkscrew! COTD! YAY! Congratulations Laura! Give my favorite little orangie lots of good kisses on his wittle puddy paws!

zippy-kat
11-26-2003, 09:01 PM
Congrats Corkscrew and Laura!! YAY!!!:D

karlyb
11-26-2003, 09:16 PM
What a surprise to see a big orange foot waving hello to me! You are a gorgeous orange boy Corkscrew and your smile tells me how happy you are. Now, tell your mom how much you love her and sit on her lap for awhile. You are a beautiful kitty of the day and I hope you enjoyed your special day.

krazyaboutkatz
11-27-2003, 01:06 AM
Hi gorgeous Corkscrew.:) I'm so happy to see one of our own featured as COTD. You're one of my favorite orangies here at PT and I'm so glad that your meowmie decided to adopt you and give you a loving forever home. Congrats on being COTD!!! :D

kohala
12-09-2003, 03:09 PM
Hey, Corkscrew, I know you! And what a delight as I catch up on all my missed COTD's to find you were my Wedding Day Cat! A very appropriate pose for a very last minute, casual, blue-jeans-in-the-snow with a singin' country preacher kind of wedding!:cool:
You will be in my good old fashioned wedding book! And, yippee! - lot's of our folks in snowy Idaho have lots of cats!
But, Corkscrew, I didn't see any gorgeous oranges like you up there!

Catgratulations, to you, and great story, Laura!

Headbonkies from Grasshoper, too!:D

Uabassoon
12-09-2003, 05:48 PM
OMG I totally missed it! I was so busy that week with work that I never even knew Corkscrew was cat of the day! Thanks everyone for the kind words!