PDA

View Full Version : Why am I putting up a thread about this?

petlover
11-25-2003, 10:24 PM
Someone, PLEASE tell me that I am not losing my mind. I am sorry. I am just so scared. My real good friend almost got killed on Sat. AND I JUST NOW HEARD ABOUT IT! I rushed to the hospital real quick. Turns out... He was going to round up some cows with his dad. His dad already had his horse in the trailer. Levi's ( friend) horse was still eating and he wanted to let her finnish. Well, his big sister's horse got in the stall with the other one. So, they started fighting over the food of course. Levi was stuck in the middle and didn't know what to do. Levi don't remember, but his little sister got half scared to death. Levi somehow got thrown against a metal part of the stall. Blood was just dripping from his head. The back of his head had been deeply cut. There are now stitches inside and out of the back of his head.

Lauren ( little sister) said that she was scared to death. She walked into the barn and just saw him laying there. In shock I supose. His eyes were open. She thought that he was dead. So, she ran and told her mom that Levi was dead. Scared her mom half to death.
His dad was already headed that way because he heard the horses fighting. All that he saw was Levi's hat sitting on the ground. By the time he picked him up and brought him out of the barn, his mom was already there with the car.

I just got back from the hospital. I was willing to stay there all night. But, the nurse said that I needed to leave so that Levi could rest. I am just so worried about him. PLEASE keep him in your prayers. Even knowing he is not an animal I love him like a brother and I just want him to be ok. Please help us fight through this.

G.P.girl
11-25-2003, 10:33 PM
omg i'm so sorry! that's so scary when stuff like that happens!
{{{ hugs to you and your friend}}}

11-26-2003, 08:43 AM
OMG, what a scary story!
Few years ago my brother-in-law got hit by the rear right foot of his horse, after he slapped him gently on his bum....! His jaw was broken en OPEN!! He was in a coma for 1 week and almost died!
He is okay now, but he had to get 8 new teeth!!:eek:

PayItForward
11-26-2003, 01:28 PM
Sending prayers to your friend Levi, may he get better very soon.

Keep us posted on his progress.

bluekat
11-26-2003, 04:23 PM
I'm so sorry to hear about Levi:( I'll be praying for him, hope he gets better soon.:(

green_chameleon_girl
11-26-2003, 05:44 PM
OMG dont worry I dont think anyone minds about this thread. Im just glad your friend is alright:)

petlover
11-26-2003, 07:00 PM
I wish that he could go ahead and get out of the hospital. It would be nice to have him around to hang out with. Plus, he is my barrel racing teacher. * sigh* They are planning on letting him out tomorrow. His mom and I argued for like an hour to let Levi out for Thanksgiving. He is fine now. Just a bit upset that he won't be able to ride his horse for another week. Until they know for sure that he is ok. He said that he promises to come straight out to the barn to help me with Freeway. ( horse)

I can't wait to see him out and about again!:D

BTW: I am SO glad that none of you mind. I was just really worried about him. Other than the pets, he is my best friend.:)

gini
11-26-2003, 09:03 PM
Thank God he is alright. I can just imagine how badly frightened everyone was. He is very fortunate.

Never, ever apologize for sharing something like this on Pet Talk.

This is such a caring group of people and it helps many times to talk to others when you are so upset and worried.