PDA

View Full Version : TRUTH Commercials

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
11-25-2003, 09:33 PM
Have any of you seen them? There's one...

There's a little boy playing baseball with his friends. The game ends, everyone gets picked up by their parents. The one boy is still left at the park, waiting, waiting, waiting. Then the narrator says,

Just tell him you were too busy getting stoned. He'll understand.

Another... This one is the saddest, worst, most horrible thing I have seen on TV. It almost made me cry the first time I saw it.

Theres a little girl, about the age of my niece, Faith [almost 2.] She is playing with a toy by the pool, then wanders over to the pools edge. The narrator says,

Just tell your parents you were too busy getting stoned. They'll understand.

It's gut-wrenching. Horrible. I seriously can admit I was so close to tears the first time I saw it. Call me a wuss, but until you see it, take my word for it.

G.P.girl
11-25-2003, 10:18 PM
yeah i saw those too.
and there was one like:
This guy is visiting a grave on the side of a road and it has pictures of a little boy playing baseball and with ribbons and stuuf then it says, " just tell you brothers parents you were too stoned to pay attention to driving, they'll understand"

and another where
this girl is waiting to get picked up by her prom date and she's really pretty with her hair done up all nice, and she waits and waits, then she starts crying and goes home. then that voice says " just tell your prom date you wew too busy getting stoned to pick her up, she'll understand."
they are all really sad and make you think about how drugs don't only affect your life, but all the people around you too.:(

Twisterdog
11-26-2003, 06:08 PM
Oh, I've heard one on the radio, where the dad calls home and his little boy tells him he's lighting a fire because the babysitter is sleeping, then hangs up. Yikes!