PDA

View Full Version : We are Starting re-bonding tomrrow!!

Aspen and Misty
11-25-2003, 09:30 PM
Hey ya'll. As you know we started bonding about 4 weeks ago but had to stop because we found out Jaxom was a boy. So we got him nuetered and it's been 4 weeks to the day (wednesday). We deced to wait the 4 weeks instead of the 3 to be extra careful! It works out perfectly though because we have a half day tomrrow and then we have Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday off. I will have those 6 days to bond and I plan on doing it 3 times a day if all goes well. I will bond morning, after lunch and then after dinner. I'm going to be doing it at my moms house (We, me and the buns, live at my dad's house, my mom is only about 4 blocks away) so we are completly out of our own suroundings. I will take pictures though!!

So Wish us luck!! I am very nervouse, but because of last time I'm sure all will go well and they will be bonded in a few weeks!! I'm so exited!!!

Ashley

Daisylover
11-26-2003, 02:08 PM
Good luck! Bonding is always a guessing game as to how long it will take. Some bunnies fall in love instantly, but most take a week or so, some take 2 weeks....one of mine went 12 weeks bef I saw the telltale kiss on the head. Refer to the HRS website, behavior link for bonding tips. Know it will take a lot of patience.

Rottieluver45
11-26-2003, 02:11 PM
Good luck! I hope all goes well!

Aspen and Misty
11-26-2003, 02:12 PM
Thanx! We started today. There first visit tehy weren't aloud to touch untill I held them down to the tables and set them together. We are going out right now to try again!

I hope it all goes well!

Ash

Rottieluver45
11-26-2003, 02:14 PM
Makes sure you tell us how it goes!

Aspen and Misty
11-26-2003, 03:37 PM
Originally posted by Rottieluver45
Makes sure you tell us how it goes!

Well. I took them out and cou;dn't bring myself to do it :( They got on the table but again didn't touch. I'm so scared, LOL. I guess it sounds stupid :(

Well, I did put them on the table again and allowed them to cuddle (with me holding heads), which went well.

Ashley