PDA

View Full Version : Pet Peave Contest?

petlover
11-25-2003, 01:12 PM
I know, another photo contest.:rolleyes: But, I just couldn't resist. They are a lot of fun.:D This one is about silly pet peaves. What you do is catch your pets in a dirty act. For example, tearing up your matress, eating your dinner off the table, digging in the garden! Something that makes your pet peaves go CRAZY! Send them to [email protected] . And PLEASE make sure that no animals are harmed or hurting in the picture. Send in your best one and I will post it in the poll. If we have a lot I will post them weekly. So start sending them in. If you have trouble sending them to the Colliequeen address, then send them to [email protected]. Any questions that are posted will be answered. So, start sending! :D

By the way, you have exactly one week to send in your picture.

Good Luck!

petlover
11-25-2003, 02:34 PM
You can also PM me about the contest.:)

CathyBogart
11-25-2003, 03:15 PM
Hmmm...It shouldn't be too hard to find a picture of the rats destroying something. I think I have a picture of them using my shredded BRAND NEW sweater as a nest!! :rolleyes: *Chuckles*

Dogz
11-25-2003, 03:48 PM
I have a pic... I will have to go and find it. Then I will send you a PM.

petlover
11-25-2003, 06:26 PM
Waits quitly for Dogz PM. ..... ..... .....

I was going to let you know, that the only entry that I have right now is YellowLabLovers. So look through your pet history photos and see if there is a pic of your pet being caught in the act.;) hehe silly little pets. ( What is their evil plan for the future?) J/K:D

Desert Arabian
11-25-2003, 08:15 PM
I personally think you need to change the title of the thread, because it really pertains nothing to "pet peeves" it is dealing with animals being caught in the act of doing naughty stuff.

It may help to draw in more people into the contest too. Maybe just make a whole new thread before this one gets too long!?!?! ;) ;)

petlover
11-25-2003, 08:19 PM
Okie Dokie! I will still keep your entry though! That didn't come across my mind. GOOD POINT!:D

RubyMutt
11-25-2003, 08:28 PM
I PMed you Ruby's entry :)

petlover
11-25-2003, 08:34 PM
Thank you. I will go check my PMs right now.:)

ALSO, FOR EVERYONE...I HAVE ANOTHER THREAD ABOUT THIS ENTITLED " CAUGHT RED-HANDED PHOTO CONTEST" SO PLEASE POST YOU ENTRIES THERE.:) Thank you to everyone

Dogz
11-25-2003, 09:00 PM
I can't find mine.:( I must have deleted it. I will be getting my camera tomorrow, so I can take another pic, when is the deadline?:)

petlover
11-25-2003, 09:17 PM
December 3. :) But, we will probably have to wait a while longer than that because everyone that wants to enter might not have their photo yet. We'll see.:)